Germany mocks Trump and all of MAGA world

Not only did Germany debunk a lie told by Trump during the debate about Germany renewable energy, they also finished the tweet with a mocking jab at Trump. How will this type of thing affect foreign relations if Trump were to get elected?
Germany let in too many muslims for about 2 decades and went down the green energy rabbit hole and now they're fucked.
Germany's cultural significance is about to be lost.
They are fucked. Perhaps it's God's retribution for them waging war on his people.
Was Germany an ally of the US in WW2? Hmm?
Did the US need them to win the war? Not really. :rolleyes-41:
I'll always remember the old German culture that I've experienced. I fear that may be a thing of the past.

Germany let in too many muslims for about 2 decades and went down the green energy rabbit hole and now they're fucked.
Germany's cultural significance is about to be lost.
They are fucked. Perhaps it's God's retribution for them waging war on his people.\
Was Germany an ally of the US in WW2? Hmm?
Did the US need them to win the war? Not really. :rolleyes-41:
Germany is doing just fine with renewable energy. In regards to your other comments....LOL wtf?

As I said, I've lived there myself.
No, you have not lived in Germany. You lived on a military base. That's not actually Germany. I lived in Germany. I was a civilian. I worked with Germans. I speak fluent German. I lived in Germany ....... do you not understand?
As to you knowing more...
Yes, I do.
You declaring it thus does not render it thus...
That's right, declaring it doesn't make it true. But I do know tons more than you. I know it, you know it, and anyone with sense knows it. So, you can stop pretending that you know something other than the common barracks banter that you and your high school drop out friends talk about in the mess hall and PX/BX. :45:

When Germans told no lies,

"The last colorless French are the main attraction of the Paris Zoo." 1932.​

hdd7pw9955x31.jpg

Nothing you said, as usual, is based on fact. The fact is Trump lied about Germany's renewable situation, he was called out on it, and leaders around the world laugh at him. That is reality.

The alternative energy source garbage failed to meet Germany's need for power, Leftardo.

Forum List

Back