Germany mocks Trump and all of MAGA world

LOL...........I recently returned from Europe. Saw many countries, and the only one I won't be returning to is Germany. Nevermind the Gestapo airport, where they can't manage to send your belongings with you. I saw two cities. First was Dusseldorph. It's a wealthy city while heavy on gangs of men from the middle east, who along with leftism are ruining the place. The other was Mochengladbach, long past its glory days, businesses are closing and the place has become a total shithole.
Yeah what a dump.....https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-monchengladbach-germany/. Your lies are getting more pathetic as November approaches.

Yeah what a dump.....https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-monchengladbach-germany/. Your lies are getting more pathetic as November approaches.
Fuck off John Dope, I was there and I have family that live there. It's a fucking dump. We walked through their "mall". She told us how it was once a nice place, now it's a dump. Crime, alcohol and drug abuse everywhere.

ILMAO. You sport a couple of pictures of old buildings to "prove I'm wrong"?

You're tarded huh John? By chance is it "John Doe" because you can't remember your name?
Looks like a nice city to me. Now back to the topic at hand. Maybe you dont care so much about a former President of the United States being ridiculed by a foreign government because you arent a citizen of America, I dont know. But for the rest of us that are, it's rather pathetic.

Germany doesnt have an energy crisis. There will be no more coal plants in Germany within 10 years.
That would come as a huge surprise to the German people I know, have talked to, have read about. Most especially those who were out in the woods hunting for firewood to keep from freezing in the winter when their energy supply was messed up.

What a load of crap and made-up fantasy. You know nothing about Germany at all.
My people come from there.

We are in touch with family there.

I spent 18 months living there.

The wife and I visited the country again in Summer 2023.

I belong to several social media chat-pages for my ancestral home and routinely contribute and converse.

-------

I am not a resident but unless you are a resident or citizen yourself you have no valid claim to superior knowledge.

Not only did Germany debunk a lie told by Trump during the debate about Germany renewable energy, they also finished the tweet with a mocking jab at Trump. How will this type of thing affect foreign relations if Trump were to get elected?
The only "foreign relations" Trump will engage in is how can he line his pockets, destroy NATO on behalf of Putin & play kiss asd with any foreign dictator who will kiss HIS ass in return so he'll do their bidding.

What a load of crap and made-up fantasy. You know nothing about Germany at all.
My people come from there.

We are in touch with family there.

I spent 18 months living there.

The wife and I visited the country again in Summer 2023.

I belong to several social media chat-pages for my ancestral home and routinely contribute and converse.

-------

I am not a resident but unless you are a resident or citizen yourself you have no valid claim to superior knowledge.
I know more about Germany than you plus I have lived there.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Not only did Germany debunk a lie told by Trump during the debate about Germany renewable energy, they also finished the tweet with a mocking jab at Trump. How will this type of thing affect foreign relations if Trump were to get elected?

They are pissed that he called them out for not paying their fair share into NATO. They liked spending their money on balloons and picnic tables and leaving the national defense to us.(NATO) What do you expect?

Forum List

Back