Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

Right, you sure wouldn’t want anything that was uncomfortably close to the truth to derail the conversation.
What a stupid statement. My teachers were unconcerned whether or not I wanted to be comfortable with facts. It wasn't a conversation, it was a lesson. This is why you're called odummy.
In order for racial harmony, we must keep things somewhat generic, lest our precious snowflakes get distressed.
It seems you were distressed by my post, precious snowflake.

Deny? Just that we are unwilling to be punished for what someone else did decades ago.
Learning history is not punishment. Your whining like this is stupid. Especially since you express the same racist sentiment.

None of these guys even know what CRT is. It's been taught for over 40 years and we don't see whites being hurt by it.

I think most people and countries come to terms with their history.
The only people I've seen who can't come to terms with our history are LOSERS who insist on living in the past.

They spend all their time whining and crying about how unfair life is, and how other people should have to give them handouts and support their worthless, lazy asses until they finally do ONE worthwhile thing, and die. Fucking worthless crybabies.

If they spent less time whining, and more time educating themselves and gaining worthwhile skills, they'd be well on their way to creating the life they want. Of course, it's a lot easier to blame others for their problems and shortcomings.

If these fucking whiners can't make it in America then they're surely too fucking pathetic, lazy, and disgusting to make it in any other country in this world.

If they want to live in the past, fine. Do it. But don't expect the rest of us to shed a tear, when you prove through your endless whining that you're not worth caring about. You do NOTHING to help yourselves move forward.

None of these guys even know what CRT is. It's been taught for over 40 years and we don't see whites being hurt by it.
Sure we do. It's bullshite. I don't think it's ever been taught -or ever been- legal to teach in my State. Wishful thinking on your part.
Learning history is not punishment. Your whining like this is stupid. Especially since you express the same racist sentiment.
Then maybe you should try to learn some.

1652589563170.png

Those trying to erase America's history are too fucking stupid to learn. Period.

They're imbeciles and savages who ASSume they have the right to destroy anything they dislike or don't understand.

It's interesting that the people who want to destroy our history seem to be the very people who contribute absolutely nothing of value to our society.

We're allowing the nation's biggest losers to define and destroy our country.

Last edited:
Why do I say we deny our past? Have you ever heard of Critical Race Theory? Three letters, CRT, makes conservative whites start foaming at the mouth.

View attachment 644249
Germany has been forced to be docile. It remains to be seen for how long that can be. They are intelligent and were used by the than globalists from just before WW 1 to after WW 2 and from then up to now. This will not last forever. Especially with the Prog women dominating and causing massive friction within their borders.

Those trying to erase America's history are too fucking stupid to learn. Period.

They're imbeciles and savages who ASSume they have the right to destroy anything they dislike or don't understand.

It's interesting that the people who want to destroy our history seem to be the very people who contribute absolutely nothing of value to our society.

We're allowing the nation's biggest losers to define and destroy our country.
We have allowed the crooks and losers to define this country from its inception. What's happening now is a necessary correction.

Forum List

Back