Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

And yet your purpose here is to trash America........The very topic says AMERICA SUCKS.......from post 1.

It is to demonize us and try to brain wash America into the America Sucks crowd..........comparing it to Germany is laughable considering their history.
The liberals on these threads reveal the extent to which they have been brainwashed against their own country. Ordinarily, I’d laugh their delusions off, but….they vote.

We have taught stranger danger and inappropriate touching for decades.

Yet the majority of child abusers are not strangers to their victims.

That creates two problems ...
Children that will not ask a stranger for assistance when they are lost and need help.
And children who are abused but manipulated because their abuser is not a stranger ...
And they fail to appropriately get assistance or even identify the abuse, or abuser.

If you desire more information ...
Just type "Majority of Child Abusers are not Strangers" in your search engine and review the 26 million resulting links.

How the comment above applies to the Topic:
It doesn't matter if you think what you are a teaching may be correct or helpful ...
when it isn't necessarily applicable, sustainable, and responsible.

Yet the majority of child abusers are not strangers to their victims.

That creates two problems ...
Children that will not ask a stranger for assistance when they are lost and need help.
And children who are abused but manipulated because their abuser is not a stranger ...
And they fail to appropriately get assistance or even identify the abuse, or abuser.

If you desire more information ...
Just type "Majority of Child Abusers are not Strangers" in your search engine and review the 26 million resulting links.

How the comment above applies to the Topic:
It doesn't matter if you think what you are a teaching may be correct or helpful ...
when it isn't necessarily applicable, sustainable, and responsible.

I wrote a whole sentence.

Nope. Are we afraid to teach history? What is the alternative? Who is teaching that white children are innately racist? Did you just make that up?
OMFG. Who says we are afraid to teach history? We’ve been doing that for generations. You America haters want to change what’s being taught with lies like the 1619 project and CRT.

And CRT claims that whites are innately racist. They even have cartoons for toddlers showing them their racist “micro-aggressions.”

There is a MASSIVE anti-white agenda going on, but the majority is fighting back.

I wrote a whole sentence.

I quoted a whole sentence.
I identified a problem with something that you mentioned was being taught.
I then told you where you could find supporting information.
Then I connected it to the Topic.

What does your post quoted above accomplish?

OMFG. Who says we are afraid to teach history? We’ve been doing that for generations. You America haters want to change what’s being taught with lies like the 1619 project and CRT.

And CRT claims that whites are innately racist. They even have cartoons for toddlers showing them their racist “micro-aggressions.”

There is a MASSIVE anti-white agenda going on, but the majority is fighting back.
I think you are exaggerating the problem and making things worse. Teach history warts and all. The kids aren't guilty.

I quoted a whole sentence.
I identified a problem with something that you mentioned was being taught.
I then told you where you could find supporting information.
Then I connected it to the Topic.

What does your post quoted above accomplish?

The rest of the sentence was about inappropriate touching.

The rest of the sentence was about inappropriate touching.

There was no rest of the sentence ... Read your post.
You included more in your comment, but nothing I needed to reference or that would apply to anything I was posting.
I was commenting on the dangers of teaching things in an irresponsible manner.

That's still the point I want to make towards the Topic.
Your inability to understand that is an example of what I am talking about.

How has anything you have posted in response been a rebuttal towards that, or have anything to do with the Topic?

I think you are exaggerating the problem and making things worse. Teach history warts and all. The kids aren't guilty.
The leftists are the ones exaggerating the problem! To hear them talk, we have some major problem with systemic racism that is being continued by all these white supremacists running around.

The leftists are the ones exaggerating the problem! To hear them talk, we have some major problem with systemic racism that is being continued by all these white supremacists running around.
We do have a problem with racism, but it's not a new problem. This new assault by the GOP of calling everyone groomers and pedophiles is malicious. We have always had pedophiles in both parties like Jerry Sandusky and we have laws and aggressive prosecutions. Josh Duggar is a evangelical Christian and a republican. It's not a partisan crime.

We do have a problem with racism, but it's not a new problem. This new assault by the GOP of calling everyone groomers and pedophiles is malicious. We have always had pedophiles in both parties like Jerry Sandusky and we have laws and aggressive prosecutions. Josh Duggar is a evangelical Christian and a republican. It's not a partisan crime.
The assault is from the left, and it’s with them calling everything and everything racist. And any problem with racism is isolated and minor, and it had been improving until the Dems seized on “systemic racism” and “oppressed blacks” as a tool to divide and conquer.

The assault is from the left, and it’s with them calling everything and everything racist. And any problem with racism is isolated and minor, and it had been improving until the Dems seized on “systemic racism” and “oppressed blacks” as a tool to divide and conquer.
Racism has existed in this country for hundreds of years. There's no denying that.

How am I projecting? I pointed out that there are plenty of historical incidents that aren’t taught, the that the concern only relates to that which involves blacks.
What sort of incidents are missing from the narrative?

Forum List

Back