Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

leftist lunatic teachers were pushing a hand book for LGBT children.............And pushing that PARENTS NOT BE TOLD...........LIE TO THEM....in at least a dozen schools.......

And not only that they LIED about having a law that FORBID the school from telling parents that they were helping their daughter become a boy. Even offering her the right to use the boys bathroom...........

This is WHY THE LAW HAPPENED.

Then Mickey Mouse jumped into the Political Ring and got knocked the fuck out............oh well.
Have you seen this book?

Have you seen this book?
LOL

Only parts of it reading about the Florida Case..........Did you even know it existed or the reason why Florida enacted laws..................hmmm

I doubt it............But you came in here SCREAMING LOOK HOW HORRIBLE DESANTIS IS HERE...........

Now didn't you?

Why do I say we deny our past?

We were taught about slavery in school, and still are.
We were taught about where the slaves came from and how they got here, and still are.
We were taught about all the atrocities, wealth, political and cultural influences, and still are.
We took school trips to the Plantations and the Civil War Battle Parks, and still do.

If you weren't taught about our ugly history ... Then you're probably a Yankee ... :thup:

LOL

Only parts of it reading about the Florida Case..........Did you even know it existed or the reason why Florida enacted laws..................hmmm

I doubt it............But you came in here SCREAMING LOOK HOW HORRIBLE DESANTIS IS HERE...........

Now didn't you?
I really can’t wrap my head around people who are already screaming about how horrible DeSantis is - obviously, the media has started their anti-DeSantis campaign early - when they elected a demented, senile old man who has driven inflation to a 40-year high, abandoned Americans behind Islamic lines, has a horrible supply shortage now culminating with baby formula, is waving in as many unskilled illegals as possible while diverting needed resources from Americans to them, is pushing through all this anti-white racism, and has just instituted an arm of the government to silence dissenting views.

But yeah, let’s complain about DeSantis…..

I really can’t wrap my head around people who are already screaming about how horrible DeSantis is - obviously, the media has started their anti-DeSantis campaign early - when they elected a demented, senile old man who has driven inflation to a 40-year high, abandoned Americans behind Islamic lines, has a horrible supply shortage now culminating with baby formula, is waving in as many unskilled illegals as possible while diverting needed resources from Americans to them, is pushing through all this anti-white racism, and has just instituted an arm of the government to silence dissenting views.

But yeah, let’s complain about DeSantis…..
Be wary of those the media proclaims the next President..........he is usually with them..........

I have no issues with Desantis.............everything sounds JUST TOO GOOD.

My favorite is Kristi Noem............Only governor in this country who DIDN'T SHUT DOWN...........right from the very start.

Be wary of those the media proclaims the next President..........he is usually with them..........

I have no issues with Desantis.............everything sounds JUST TOO GOOD.

My favorite is Kristi Noem............Only governor in this country who DIDN'T SHUT DOWN...........right from the very start.
How about Kristi as prez and Winsome Sears as vice prez?

LOL

Now didn't you?
We have taught stranger danger and inappropriate touching for decades. Accusing teachers of being pedophile groomers requires proof.

It seem the OP didn’t because they are demanding White Society ( Especially WASP Society ) need CRT and own something while ignoring the reality America was built on racism, hate and bigotry…

I learned about Trail of Tears in grade school along with Slavery and the mistreatment of Asian, Irish, Italian and German Americans and yet the only history the OP is suggesting should be taught is about the mistreatment of Black Society and Slavery and how White Society should be punished for it even more today because White Society back then didn’t get punished enough…

So why is it the fringe left only focuses on one segment of society and not the entire history of this nation?
Libs dont want to merely teach history

They want to brainwash children

American school children know they aren't responsible for those things.
So..........it's an agenda to say America Sucks day in and day out. To program them.........That is how you get FREAKS like Berkley......who think it's Righteous to burn the flag and say we ARE EVIL

Then go look at the rest of the world and how great they are....................NOT.........Europe is a battleground of the ages.........War after War after War.......

Do they teach WE SUCK at classes there...............Does the Middle East Teach WE SUCK because MOHAMED SLAUGHTERED people with Wars.

Is that OK THERE.............lol

So..........it's an agenda to say America Sucks day in and day out. To program them.........That is how you get FREAKS like Berkley......who think it's Righteous to burn the flag and say we ARE EVIL

Then go look at the rest of the world and how great they are....................NOT.........Europe is a battleground of the ages.........War after War after War.......

Do they teach WE SUCK at classes there...............Does the Middle East Teach WE SUCK because MOHAMED SLAUGHTERED people with Wars.

Is that OK THERE.............lol
I think most people and countries come to terms with their history.

I think most people and countries come to terms with their history.
And yet your purpose here is to trash America........The very topic says AMERICA SUCKS.......from post 1.

It is to demonize us and try to brain wash America into the America Sucks crowd..........comparing it to Germany is laughable considering their history.

Forum List

Back