Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

You're a barking loon. Calm down. I didn't say America has no right to judge. I said I studied US history warts and all.. and I'm still a patriot.

Americans are strong enough to stand a bit of introspection. Perhaps you personally are not. Maybe it's a sign of the times. Trump has always been extremely fragile too.
Fragile.........lmao...........I'm calling your lying butt out as a troll............and you say fragile...........LMAO.

You're a barking loon. Calm down. I didn't say America has no right to judge. I said I studied US history warts and all.. and I'm still a patriot.

Americans are strong enough to stand a bit of introspection. Perhaps you personally are not. Maybe it's a sign of the times. Trump has always been extremely fragile too.

We have done plenty of introspection. What you people want is self hatred.

odanny is just talking shit. And to be clear, I was also taught about slavery and the civil war in public school.
EVERYONE was taught that. Libs are trying to convince vulnerable white children that the history of slavery is being hidden.

EVERYONE was taught that. Libs are trying to convince vulnerable white children that the history of slavery is being hidden.

They say the most retarded shit, completely seriously. Why are they given the respect of being taken seriously?

WE need to just laugh at them more. Until they say something that isn't completely retarded.

I can’t think of anyone like that. Perhaps those posters are just showing that blacks aren’t the only ones to have been HORRIFICALLY mistreated - and that with the right choices, one moves beyond bigotry.

At the same time, we have posters who specialize into tearing apart the Jewish religion. Just a few days ago, one of them started a thread saying the entire foundation of their religion was based on a lie, and that rabbis lie to Jews. (here’s a mirror)
I'll page you to those threads.

It is the America Sucks brainwashing program..........Berkley is full of them.........Hating on America is cool to them............Lenin and Stalin used this............

Create a Boogeyman.........then another..........then another...............next thing you know 20 million dead or thown into gulags........then used as cannon fodder WWII

They say the most retarded shit, completely seriously. Why are they given the respect of being taken seriously?

WE need to just laugh at them more. Until they say something that isn't completely retarded.
I disagree on just laughing at them.............we did that back in time.........we laughed .........thought they were so stupid everyone would ignore them.........but they grew up and had kids and brainwashed them.............And here we are today.......

It is the America Sucks brainwashing program..........Berkley is full of them.........Hating on America is cool to them............Lenin and Stalin used this............

Create a Boogeyman.........then another..........then another...............next thing you know 20 million dead or thown into gulags........then used as cannon fodder WWII
Like Desantis' new groomer boogie man?

Lol 😂😂😂 I'm no troll. You just aren't very intelligent.
Opinion board..........Your purpose here is clear to me.............to stir the pot of Americans to hate their own country....

You admitted yet again where you are from...........Saudi Arabia is no place to criticise ANYONE OVER SLAVERY..........As they buy and sell slaves from the Far East everyday there.

I disagree on just laughing at them.............we did that back in time.........we laughed .........thought they were so stupid everyone would ignore them.........but they grew up and had kids and brainwashed them.............And here we are today.......

True that. Laugh at them, but don't hire them for anything.

If there is one thing that libs have shown, is that they will abuse ANY power they are given, to always spread their poison.

We have to wait until they say something that isn’t completely regarded? I‘ll be in the retirement home by then.

But seriously, what they are doing to this country, led by a traitor, is no laughing matter.

Why do I say we deny our past? Have you ever heard of Critical Race Theory? Three letters, CRT, makes conservative whites start foaming at the mouth.
What American school doesn't teach that our European ancestors wiped out the Indians and a small number of them had slaves??
Or would you have us sit in a required moment of silence 3 times a day mourning over it?
WTF are you talking about?

DeSantis is VERY likely to be your next president. Get used to it.
I hope not. That would be a sad mistake. A vindictive ego is a problem. Desantis is already neglecting important issues to chase headlines.

I hope not. That would be a sad mistake. A vindictive ego is a problem. Desantis is already neglecting important issues to chase headlines.
leftist lunatic teachers were pushing a hand book for LGBT children.............And pushing that PARENTS NOT BE TOLD...........LIE TO THEM....in at least a dozen schools.......

And not only that they LIED about having a law that FORBID the school from telling parents that they were helping their daughter become a boy. Even offering her the right to use the boys bathroom...........

This is WHY THE LAW HAPPENED.

Then Mickey Mouse jumped into the Political Ring and got knocked the fuck out............oh well.

Forum List

Back