Germany to send 1,200 troops to ISIS fight

Big mistake. ...... :cool:

Yep, not enough. It's time to take the gloves off, no ROE, just war. They'll learn
Right, because rolling in middle eastern countries, with mechanized armies, has worked so well over the last 200 years

Worked like a charm in Desert Storm. You must have been asleep
That's different, Kuwait is an ally, and asked us to come

I was referring to the Russians in Afghanistan

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

Yep, not enough. It's time to take the gloves off, no ROE, just war. They'll learn
Right, because rolling in middle eastern countries, with mechanized armies, has worked so well over the last 200 years

We didn't stop in Kuwait....good grief

Germany is going down the same disastrous road that the US, UK, and French took. ...... :cool:

Should send 12,000 and France send 12,000 and England send 12,000....etc etc etc

Germany To Send 1200 Troops To ISIS Fight

German Defense Ministry spokesman Jens Flosdorff said today that the European nation plans on sending as many as 1,200 troops to the Middle East to support the Western coalition’s fight against ISIS.

Like the man said...

"Europe sending military personnel while Syrian young men sitting on their ass in Germany....is this a joke?"

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

We had Iraq won...until some community organizer phucked it up

Should send 12,000 and France send 12,000 and England send 12,000....etc etc etc

German Defense Ministry spokesman Jens Flosdorff said today that the European nation plans on sending as many as 1,200 troops to the Middle East to support the Western coalition’s fight against ISIS.

Like the man said...

"Europe sending military personnel while Syrian young men sitting on their ass in Germany....is this a joke?"
True, but if you suggest these men should be staying and fighting for their country, it's as though you've suggested something utterly, utterly heinous and completely unfathomable to the libs. Wait for it ...s :popcorn:

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

That is really something else.

We can roll in and defeat any Army, but stabilizing a country hasn't happened since Japan and Germany

It is a forgone conclusion that the West will have to use military power on the ground to get rid of this cancer. While I'm glad Germany is taking some tentative action, there is something about Germany mobilizing its armed forces that, just, sounds, not good. lol

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

That is really something else.

We can roll in and defeat any Army, but stabilizing a country hasn't happened since Japan and Germany
The japs ánd nazis had brains...the muzzies have nothing.

It is a forgone conclusion that the West will have to use military power on the ground to get rid of this cancer. While I'm glad Germany is taking some tentative action, there is something about Germany mobilizing its armed forces that, just, sounds, not good. lol

Gotta agree with you, Newt. The pussy footing around drone strikes are not working

Forum List

Back