Gestapo Trump Video

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
And Trump's America.

"A devastating new ad from Really American PAC depicts what life in Trump’s America has become: the President’s secret police SWAT teams physically attacking U.S. citizens protesting against police violence, beating them with bats and batons, tear gassing them, and shoving them to the ground."

And Trump's America.

"A devastating new ad from Really American PAC depicts what life in Trump’s America has become: the President’s secret police SWAT teams physically attacking U.S. citizens protesting against police violence, beating them with bats and batons, tear gassing them, and shoving them to the ground."

I would prefer using the National Guard to sweep the streets clean of rioters

But trump haters objected to that too so we just have to proceed without them

It'll be interesting to see it Trump and William "the Bat" Barr's gambit to convince the suburbs that anarchy is just he heartbeat away works.

Good video. Very well done and too the point.

And Trump's America.

I would prefer using the National Guard to sweep the streets clean of rioters

But trump haters objected to that too so we just have to proceed without them

Yes, that pesky constitution is keeping TRUMP from doing so many things he wants to do. Of course, he has gotten away with ignoring it lots of times so far.

And Trump's America.

I have noticed that every link that you post if from rawstory, while many of us use some conservative sites, but also huffington post, or NY slimes. Are you really such a dunce to continue your baffoonery....

And Trump's America.

That was interesting. You have to wonder how we got to where we are...

Jimmy Dore does an excellent job of telling the story... In case you've never heard of Jimmy Dore, he's a comedian. Up until 2016 he was a registered Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter. After the 2016 election he switched to Independent out of disgust. He spends a lot of time these days eviscerating the Democrats, and sometimes the Republicans, but mostly the Democrats. My take is he's still bitter about how they did Sanders, and he's angry at their deceit and enabling of Republicans. Basically, he's sees them as the opposite side of the same coin...

Anyway, here's the video (it's a bit longer than the one you linked, but worth the watch):

I said way back in 2001 that there was nothing patriotic about The Patriot Act, and I've repeated it many, many times.

The Republicans are just as much to blame, more even, for the unpatriotic Patriot Act as the Democrats, don't think I don't recognize this fact, Jimmy's just whacking the knees of those who screwed Bernie... and he does a damn fine job of it.

And Trump's America.

So youre saying it is a positive video? Americans love watching rioting democrat losers get their shit pushed in. :laugh:

Democrats really think federal judges are going rule that burning federal courthouses to the ground is a legitimate form of protest.

And Trump's America.

What the hell is wrong with you Trump beating Americans to death? Where were you when obama murdered 600 Mexicans, 130,000 Libyans, and thousands of innocent people all across Africa including 500 children? NEVER MIND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU WERE AT AS YOUR HEAD WAS UP WHERE IT'S ALWAYS IS. If you came to destroy my business I would kill ya as is my right

Forum List

Back