Get ready for big spike "again" in health care...thx obama, harry reid, etc dems

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-22/why-us-consumer-about-be-crushed-obamacare-inflationary-deluge-arrives#comments

A few gems:

In New Mexico, market leader Health Care Service Corp. is asking for an average jump of 51.6% in premiums for 2016.

In Tennessee, the biggest insurer BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, has requested an average 36.3% increase.

In Maryland, market leader CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield wants to raise rates 30.4% across its products.

In Oregon, the largest insurer Moda Health seeks an average boost of around 25%.

I'd rather see taxpayer money spent on subsidizing healthcare costs like these than to spend even one more dime, or spill another drop of blood fighting endless bullshit wars in the middle east or crapistan.

The whoppers are that health care costs are NOT flattening.

Picking out exceptions prove the rule.

The whoppers are that physician reimbursement rates are not getting squeezed.

I'd rather see taxpayer money spent on subsidizing healthcare costs like these than to spend even one more dime, or spill another drop of blood fighting endless bullshit wars in the middle east or crapistan.

Healthcare, fine!

Mandated health insurance, not so fine...

Healthcare, fine!

Mandated health insurance, not so fine...

What would you propose in its place if it were up to you ?

Forum List

Back