Get ready for massive debt under Kamala Harris and Yellow Belly

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
To date, Kamala has adopted Trump's plan not to tax wages

She has talked steadily over the years about the need for reparations

She has talked steadily about the need to spend trillions more in fighting the air via the Climate Cult.

She has talked about the government subsidizing those buying a first homes to the tune of about $25,000 per couple.

And everyone knows she is not done coming from a place like San Fran where you empty the taxpayer bank account for doing things like free everything for illegals pouring in, about 20 million while she has been in office these last 4 years

And I did not even mention the money pouring out for price controls that we may see, but it will have to come from somewhere.

So, democrats, the debt is the highest in human history, over $35 trillion and growing exponentially.

Any concerns?

Progressives view the public treasury as their piggy bank for whatever they deem is for social justice. There is no limits to achieve social justice when it comes to spending.

They care nothing about the amounts of money they spend, nor do they care about the burden such debt may bring the country in the future and refuse to admit that massive spending causes inflation.

Of course, the GOP has not been much better. I remember when Hillary and Trump were running, and I remember hearing that Trump was planning to spend more than Hillary. Not sure if that was true, but Trump did overspend.

However, this election cycle it appears that Kamala will outspend every President that has ever lived combined.

Maybe the winner is always dictated by whoever vows to spend more.

The US is so far in debt it'll never be paid off, what's a few trillion more to appease and get votes
But at what point does it threaten the Republic's existence?

No one will ever say. They either don't know or refuse to say.

Either way, this can't be good.

She has talked steadily about the need to spend trillions more in fighting the air via the Climate Cult.

She has talked about the government subsidizing those buying a first homes to the tune of about $25,000 per couple.

And everyone knows she is not done coming from a place like San Fran where you empty the taxpayer bank account for doing things like free everything for illegals pouring in, about 20 million while she has been in office these last 4 years

And I did not even mention the money pouring out for price controls that we may see, but it will have to come from somewhere.

So, democrats, the debt is the highest in human history, over $35 trillion and growing exponentially.

Any concerns?
Meanwhile, in reality, Trump spent more than any President ever in a 4 year span, and will receive no complaints from "conservatives" if he does so again

Any concerns?
My concern is Harris spending will push the deficit to $50 trillion dollars as she blithely rapes the middle class.

Meanwhile, in reality, Trump spent more than any President ever in a 4 year span, and will receive no complaints from "conservatives" if he does so again
And neither party will say how much is too much

What say you?

How much is too much, or do we continue to blindly wave the palm palms in support every time your party of choice is in power?

Meanwhile, Trump is not proposing the amount of spending proposed by the San Fran ultra-leftist.

Any concerns?
Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....

Yellow belly? Lololol....

The only problem there is that Trump opted out too.

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....

Yellow belly? Lololol....

The only problem there is that Trump opted out too.
Yellow Belly was in the service and led people to believe he served in battle when he really opted out.

Sick.

Trump simply avoided it altogether. I would to under the imbeciles that run the military and government now.

Having said that, could you see Tampon Tim standing up after being shot, pumping his fist in the air saying "Fight, fight, fight!"

Yea, me neither.

And neither party will say how much is too much

What say you?

How much is too much, or do we continue to blindly wave the palm palms in support every time your party of choice is in power?
How about this, I care about the national debt as much as the people who claim to care about the national debt do

How about this, I care about the national debt as much as the people who claim to care about the national debt do
People don't care until you make them care.

With record setting inflation, I think you will see more people care, at least I'm hoping.

Yellow Belly was in the service and led people to believe he served in battle when he really opted out.

Sick.

Trump simply avoided it altogether. I would to under the imbeciles that run the military and government now.

Having said that, could you see Tampon Tim standing up after being shot, pumping his fist in the air saying "Fight, fight, fight!"

Yea, me neither.
Man.... Didn't the Harris team look into this before they picked the guy? I mean people will understand almost anything...
But that particular issue is poisonous beyond description.

Sick.

Yea, me neither.
I have a new name for the Team!

K-dog & Yellow belly..

Jo

People don't care until you make them care.

With record setting inflation, I think you will see more people care, at least I'm hoping.
Every year, for years now, the national debt has been reported on or mentioned by people less and less. For better or worse, nobody actually cares.

Every year, for years now, the national debt has been reported on or mentioned by people less and less. For better or worse, nobody actually cares.
Should they care, or is it all monopoly money?

If it does not matter, why pay taxes?

They will when they make the connection between that and what happens at the grocery store.

Forum List

Back