Get Ready for the Super Outrage at the Outrage at the Loss of another life!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Get ready folks. As soon as people start protesting about another cop murdering someone you'll hear this:

OMG!! I cant BELIEVE they are SOOO angry! Grrrrr! They should control themselves. LOOK! Theres a guy cursing and stuff WTF? They should handle this a different way (never explained). Wait for the Rigged System to draw a determination!! I want to see the whole video first (which does exist). RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Then ask: Well, what about the dead guy?

They'll respond: Well.....like, he kinda deserved it.

Or

Yeah, thats bad too. but BACK TO THESE PROTESTS!!! ROAR!!!

Get ready folks. As soon as people start protesting about another cop murdering someone you'll hear this:

OMG!! I cant BELIEVE they are SOOO angry! Grrrrr! They should control themselves. LOOK! Theres a guy cursing and stuff WTF? They should handle this a different way (never explained). Wait for the Rigged System to draw a determination!! I want to see the whole video first (which does exist). RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Or

The difference asshat is people like you want light sentences for criminals, then bitch when some white guy gets away with rape at Stanford. You know if you were for standardizing the sentences, that shit wouldn't happen. As for this other case, did he resist? Did you know blacks kill more blacks than the police and whites combined? did you know that the police kill more whites than blacks? No, because you don't care and you don't have a libtard advocacy group for those instances.

Remember how some said that Freddie gray deserved to die for being armed with a knife?

Let's see if it being a gun makes a difference...

Or

Yep, you sure wouldn't get all het up if you got stopped and shot for carrying a gun in carry states, or if you sat and watched your loved one die over a faulty tail light . I'm sure you'd remain calm and logical and rational in the face of yet another death. Shame on those who get all emotional and blabber words they don't even remember. Look at the numbers, closed!

Or

Yep, you sure wouldn't get all het up if you got stopped and shot for carrying a gun in carry states, or if you sat and watched your loved one die over a faulty tail light . I'm sure you'd remain calm and logical and rational in the face of yet another death. Shame on those who get all emotional and blabber words they don't even remember. Look at the numbers, closed!

Standard behavior in a traffic stop is to place your hands atop the steering wheel so the cops can see them, DO NOTHING until they ask you to do it, and then as you comply explain what you are doing and why. It is by its nature an adversarial confrontation and under the current politically-driven breakdown in race relations, hair triggers are the norm.

Or

The difference asshat is people like you want light sentences for criminals, then bitch when some white guy gets away with rape at Stanford.

Wrong, your accusations don't mean that's what I want. I dont. This is about the protests you are going to be mad at.

You know if you were for standardizing the sentences, that shit wouldn't happen.

Ok, but back to the protests you are going to be mad at...

As for this other case, did he resist? Did you know blacks kill more blacks than the police and whites combined? did you know that the police kill more whites than blacks? No, because you don't care and you don't have a libtard advocacy group for those instances.

Back to the protests you are going to be mad at....

Or

The difference asshat is people like you want light sentences for criminals, then bitch when some white guy gets away with rape at Stanford.

Wrong, your accusations don't mean that's what I want. I dont. This is about the protests you are going to be mad at.

You know if you were for standardizing the sentences, that shit wouldn't happen.

As for this other case, did he resist? Did you know blacks kill more blacks than the police and whites combined? did you know that the police kill more whites than blacks? No, because you don't care and you don't have a libtard advocacy group for those instances.

Who is mad about protests? I get mad about riots and looting How about you?

Unlike most, I am going to wait to see further evidence before drawing my own conclusion. Having said that so far I have seen no reason for the police to have shot him. So far

Geesh...

... it sure puts a dent in the...

... 'only cops and military should carry guns' argument.

Or

Just wait...Its coming

Or

Just wait...Its coming

The riots and looting? Of course they are coming! It is what thugs do!

Or

Just wait...Its coming

Riots are the language of the oppressed.

Just wait...Its coming

Riots are the language of the oppressed.

Riots are the language of the thugs that liberals love to exploit.

If the officer is guilty, convict him and send him to jail. Don't create more victims by rioting and looting. Protest to your heart's content, but do so peacefully.

Of course, the officer could claim that it was not intentional, and that worked to get Hillary off the hook!

You're right every riot was from bad people who have no real complaints. Thanks for understanding

You're right every riot was from bad people who have no real complaints. Thanks for understanding

Hey, manure for brains! Rioters violate the law just the same as cops who shoot innocent people.

Breaking a law because someone broke the law might make sense to a liberal suffering from a mental deficiency, but to most people it makes no sense and ruins your cause for justice.

Thanks man, nice talking to you. When the system fails you what should you do? Oh right, just take it silently and pray.

Or

Libtards; cant see enough innocent unborn babies slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands each year, but if a cop defends himself and a thug ends up dead its a crisis.

BlackGenocide_zpstxj78zrk.jpg

Forum List

Back