Get Ready for the Super Outrage at the Outrage at the Loss of another life!

Get ready folks. As soon as people start protesting about another cop murdering someone you'll hear this:

OMG!! I cant BELIEVE they are SOOO angry! Grrrrr! They should control themselves. LOOK! Theres a guy cursing and stuff WTF? They should handle this a different way (never explained). Wait for the Rigged System to draw a determination!! I want to see the whole video first (which does exist). RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Then ask: Well, what about the dead guy?

They'll respond: Well.....like, he kinda deserved it.

Or

Yeah, thats bad too. but BACK TO THESE PROTESTS!!! ROAR!!!
Yep, you sure wouldn't get all het up if you got stopped and shot for carrying a gun in carry states, or if you sat and watched your loved one die over a faulty tail light . I'm sure you'd remain calm and logical and rational in the face of yet another death. Shame on those who get all emotional and blabber words they don't even remember. Look at the numbers, closed!

Standard behavior in a traffic stop is to place your hands atop the steering wheel so the cops can see them, DO NOTHING until they ask you to do it, and then as you comply explain what you are doing and why. It is by its nature an adversarial confrontation and under the current politically-driven breakdown in race relations, hair triggers are the norm.

Get ready folks. As soon as people start protesting about another cop murdering someone you'll hear this:

OMG!! I cant BELIEVE they are SOOO angry! Grrrrr! They should control themselves. LOOK! Theres a guy cursing and stuff WTF? They should handle this a different way (never explained). Wait for the Rigged System to draw a determination!! I want to see the whole video first (which does exist). RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Or

Yep, you sure wouldn't get all het up if you got stopped and shot for carrying a gun in carry states, or if you sat and watched your loved one die over a faulty tail light . I'm sure you'd remain calm and logical and rational in the face of yet another death. Shame on those who get all emotional and blabber words they don't even remember. Look at the numbers, closed!

Standard behavior in a traffic stop is to place your hands atop the steering wheel so the cops can see them, DO NOTHING until they ask you to do it, and then as you comply explain what you are doing and why. It is by its nature an adversarial confrontation and under the current politically-driven breakdown in race relations, hair triggers are the norm.
Dang, billy, you see so clearly from your armchair, and your calm logic is impeccable. No cop would ever mistake reaching for ID as reaching for a gun...a registered gun in a carry state. And it is just coinkydink that both Baton Rouge officer's body cams fell off at the same time during the struggle as they shout that he has a gun. Y'know, people panic all the time and do dumb things they'd never do in more placid times. But when cops panic, there's a problem. Let these folks vent peacefully, just like you would in their circumstances.

Or

Dang, billy, you see so clearly from your armchair, and your calm logic is impeccable. No cop would ever mistake reaching for ID as reaching for a gun.

No cop with any brains would take the risk of making such a mistake.

They can and in some cases should peacefully protest all they want. Just as long as it doesn't infringe on others' rights........like blocking entrances to malls/businesses and roads people need to travel down. By all means, have at it!

Or

We don't get mad at such ridiculous protests. We laugh at them, because they think if they scream and rant over and over about the same old shit that anyone is going to care. We don't care about thugs that don't know how to follow simple orders from cops.

Or

Dang, billy, you see so clearly from your armchair, and your calm logic is impeccable. No cop would ever mistake reaching for ID as reaching for a gun.

No cop with any brains would take the risk of making such a mistake.
That's why they call it a mistake. They aren't thought about ahead of time. There is no risk assessment when you make mistakes.

But...BUt...BUT.....WHAT ABOUT THIS.....does THIS not RATE HIGHER on the OUTRAGE SCALE than another black shot by a COP?...Weren't ALL THESE DEAD INNOCENT TOO????????

82 shot, 14 killed in Chicago 4th of July weekend shootings, report ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../report-82-shot-14-killed-in-chicago-4th-of-july-wee...
CBS News
Jul 7, 2014 - Report: 82 shot, 14 fatally, over holiday weekend in Chicago. ... Eighty-two people were shot, 14 of them fatally, over the long Fourth of July weekend, according to the Chicago Tribune. ...

They can and in some cases should peacefully protest all they want. Just as long as it doesn't infringe on others' rights........like blocking entrances to malls/businesses and roads people need to travel down. By all means, have at it!
No one pays attention to stuff like that. Protests that no white people need to pay attention to are not going to have any effect. Riots and BLM have made the government pay attention. Until then, no one did. Now they're jumping to investigate. As they should.

But...BUt...BUT.....WHAT ABOUT THIS.....does THIS not RATE HIGHER on the OUTRAGE SCALE than another black shot by a COP?...Weren't ALL THESE DEAD INNOCENT TOO????????

CBS News
Jul 7, 2014 - Report: 82 shot, 14 fatally, over holiday weekend in Chicago. ... Eighty-two people were shot, 14 of them fatally, over the long Fourth of July weekend, according to the Chicago Tribune. ...
Vigilante, you are absolutely right! And you are right to point it out. I recall seeing, about 2 years ago, 3 black panther types on some pundit's grandstand, declaring that they were forming an org to protect brutality on blacks by police. They had great plans. As it happened, that very week-end in my town a 13 yr old black girl was killed in a
crossfire, on her way home from school. A beautiful girl and promising dancer in the wrong place when two gangs tried to settle a score with guns. So when I saw these panther dudes, I went ballistic. When they go to work to end this kind of violence, most often black on black, then I'll take them seriously. Until then, STFU you pompous jerks! But vig, I am still appalled at the commonality of blacks dying over broken tail-lights. And now that open carry is legal in almost all states, the fact they have a gun is not a license to kill them. And I believe the protesters when they say that if it weren't for private vid-phones, we would never know the truth they have been telling all these years.

"OMG the system works". The Cop was placed on administrative leave pending criminal investigation and indictment. What more do you want? What do you do when the federal Cops ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and at least one American Officer is killed and perhaps hundreds of Mexican citizens? Do we prosecute the federal officers who were responsible? None of them were even fired. The issue ain't about Police abuse. It's a political football used by lefties to undermine the system.

CBS News
Vigilante, you are absolutely right! And you are right to point it out. I recall seeing, about 2 years ago, 3 black panther types on some pundit's grandstand, declaring that they were forming an org to protect brutality on blacks by police. They had great plans. As it happened, that very week-end in my town a 13 yr old black girl was killed in a
crossfire, on her way home from school. A beautiful girl and promising dancer in the wrong place when two gangs tried to settle a score with guns. So when I saw these panther dudes, I went ballistic. When they go to work to end this kind of violence, most often black on black, then I'll take them seriously. Until then, STFU you pompous jerks! But vig, I am still appalled at the commonality of blacks dying over broken tail-lights. And now that open carry is legal in almost all states, the fact they have a gun is not a license to kill them. And I believe the protesters when they say that if it weren't for private vid-phones, we would never know the truth they have been telling all these years.
If the police are wrong, they will be arrested and tried, as it should be!

Where was the outrage from Obama and the democrats when Kate Stienle was gunned down on the streets of SF by a felon illegal who had been deported nine times? You know how much outrage they showed? Zero.

Where was the outrage from Obama and the democrats when Kate Stienle was gunned down on the streets of SF by a felon illegal who had been deported nine times? You know how much outrage they showed? Zero.
Screen-Shot-2015-07-14-at-3.26.53-PM.png

Or

The difference asshat is people like you want light sentences for criminals, then bitch when some white guy gets away with rape at Stanford. You know if you were for standardizing the sentences, that shit wouldn't happen. As for this other case, did he resist? Did you know blacks kill more blacks than the police and whites combined? did you know that the police kill more whites than blacks? No, because you don't care and you don't have a libtard advocacy group for those instances.
You know whites kill more whites?....Can we use that as some kind of excuse too?

Forum List

Back