Get ready. Republicans about to cave

He's not my senate leader, I'm a registered Republican.

Point is, Islam is only a problem because we keep sticking our dicks in their business.

But wait, Muhammed was a pedophile, and there's misogyny and homophobia throughout the Islamic world. How come you don't think Muslims are "evil" too then ?

Hey, maybe you need to take your schtick over to the middle east, they'll love that shit over there.

Not even sure what your point is, other than the typical, 'But, but, but... muslims are worse."

Maybe they are. They are also not my problem.

Just want to see if you're consistent. Instead, you're typical.

But wait, Muhammed was a pedophile, and there's misogyny and homophobia throughout the Islamic world. How come you don't think Muslims are "evil" too then ?

Hey, maybe you need to take your schtick over to the middle east, they'll love that shit over there.

Not even sure what your point is, other than the typical, 'But, but, but... muslims are worse."

The Muslim Church didn't drop nearly a billion dollars trying to sneak one of their own into the White House... The Mormons did.

The Muslim Church didn't drop nearly a billion dollars trying to sneak one of their own into the White House... The Mormons did.

You're dodging Mr "Republican".
You want to call Mormons evil for their homophobia and misogymy, yet you won't dare say the same about Muslims.

You're dodging Mr "Republican".
You want to call Mormons evil for their homophobia and misogymy, yet you won't dare say the same about Muslims.

Nope. Because our problems in the Middle East have nothing to do with religion.

They have to do with Oil and Zionism.

Forum List

Back