‘Get rid of her!’ Recording links Trump to Yovanovitch ouster

SJM-mpeachment_Documents_82892.jpg-1d766_1039913325-10399224_71722172.jpg

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump can be heard in a taped 2018 conversation saying he wants to get rid of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, whose removal a year later emerged as an issue in Trump’s impeachment. The president was talking with a small group that included Lev Parnas, an associate of his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, according to a report Friday about the audio recording.

Trump demanded the removal of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch at an April 2018 dinner at his hotel in Washington, according to ABC News, which reported on the recording. The recording appears to contradict the president’s statements that he did not know Parnas, a key figure in the investigation.

Parnas appears to say on the recording: “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”

He later can be heard telling Trump. “She’s basically walking around telling everybody ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.”

ABC said a speaker who appears to be Trump says on the recording, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”

“I don’t know Parnas other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people,” Trump said last week. “But I just met him. I don’t know him at all. Don’t know what he’s about, don’t know where he comes from, know nothing about him. I can only tell you this thing is a big hoax.”

'Get rid of her!' Recording links Trump, Yovanovitch ouster

Is this a Breitfart doctored tape?

If true are Trump Humpers going to continue to defend this type of behavior?

How is it you don't remember someone you had dinner with.
Ya lost me what the significance of this. The president can arbitrarily remove an ambassador at a moments notice and they have done so long before Trump.

Last edited:

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump can be heard in a taped 2018 conversation saying he wants to get rid of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, whose removal a year later emerged as an issue in Trump’s impeachment. The president was talking with a small group that included Lev Parnas, an associate of his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, according to a report Friday about the audio recording.

Trump demanded the removal of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch at an April 2018 dinner at his hotel in Washington, according to ABC News, which reported on the recording. The recording appears to contradict the president’s statements that he did not know Parnas, a key figure in the investigation.

Parnas appears to say on the recording: “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”

He later can be heard telling Trump. “She’s basically walking around telling everybody ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.”

ABC said a speaker who appears to be Trump says on the recording, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”

“I don’t know Parnas other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people,” Trump said last week. “But I just met him. I don’t know him at all. Don’t know what he’s about, don’t know where he comes from, know nothing about him. I can only tell you this thing is a big hoax.”

Ya lost me what the significance of this. The president can arbitrarily remove an ambassador at a moments notice and they have do so way before Trump.

Oh I thought he didn't know him, he had just taken a picture with him. He takes pictures with lots of folks. :abgg2q.jpg:

This is a classic Gotcha Hit piece designed to make Trump look like a liar.

ABC is reporting about a video that has surfaced that was secretly recorded by somebody.....of Trump telling his staff to fire Ambassador Yovanovitch.

What the recording leaves out is the fact that he had just been told that Ambassador Yovanovitch had been caught campaigning for his impeachment. Of course you would want to fire that person. Christ....it would be great to be a fly on the wall to record every private discussion Bill Clinton or Barack Obama had with people when they told them about somebody who was working for them but was spilling the beans on their secrets or undermining their administration to this extreme level. Funny how the left keeps getting caught committing crimes yet somehow they're able to use it to attack Trump every single time. This is the Deep State in a nutshell.

So nevermind the fact that Trump says he doesn't know Lev Parnas...who was supposedly the one who made the recording....which is the primary focus of this article. Does being in the same room mean you know everything about someone???? I'm sure there have been a lot of criminals in the same room with Trump. Some of them have even had their pictures taken with him.....mostly because he's been a celebrity most of his life. He doesn't know every one of them....like this article claims. 'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private dinner saying he wants Ukraine ambassador fired

Last edited:
So what? The POTUS has the right to fire any Ambassador at any time for any reason.

Ambassadors serve the President. Even if she wasn't undependable, Trump could fire her for anything he didn't approve of about her. She's definitely a cry baby weakling who doesn't seem tough enough to work for Trump. Maybe they need help at the library. Lifetime bureaucrats suck.

Good lord! Lol tds is deep with you. The ambassador is corrupt, she wouldn’t let Ukrainians to get visa’s to come to America to testify about the Bidens. Damn right fire her

Its hilarious dems pretend to care about military aid to Ukraine when it was under THEIR president that Russia invaded and annexed Crimea.
The people of Crimea voted and wanted to return to Russia. Democrats do not like it when people vote. That's why they are trying to stop the 2020 election here.

This is why. It is a nice little informative video.

Ya lost me what the significance of this. The president can arbitrarily remove an ambassador at a moments notice and they have do so way before Trump.

Oh I thought he didn't know him, he had just taken a picture with him. He takes pictures with lots of folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
I have taken pics with people I do not know either at events and I am not a 10th of 1% as famous as DJT. You’re once again grasping at straws.

ABC calls it "a speaker that appears to be Trump". Is that the best they can do? It should be noted that Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President and they can be fired without cause if the President sees it that way. How does it compare with Obama ordering pizza while one of his ambassadors was being murdered?

Ambassadors serve the President. Even if she wasn't undependable, Trump could fire her for anything he didn't approve of about her. She's definitely a cry baby weakling who doesn't seem tough enough to work for Trump. Maybe they need help at the library. Lifetime bureaucrats suck.
The media is busy twisting reality to attack Trump.
The only thing holding them back is just how far are they willing to go.

Just a footnote here: Using the term "fired" in this context is false and inflammatory. She remains feeding at the public trough, has not lost a paycheck or taken a pay cut.

And while I'm sure she has a small army of folks in the State Department who think she was/is the finest civil servant in the world, she served at the pleasure of the President - whom she apparently displeased.

May she rest in peace.

It ties Parnas directly to Trump, a man that Trump claims he never met and doesn’t know.

It demonstrates Trump is a liar. I know, shocking.

It ties Parnas directly to Trump, a man that Trump claims he never met and doesn’t know.

It demonstrates Trump is a liar. I know, shocking.
What absolute BS! Having your picture taken with someone is not a sign of them knowing you. Otherwise I could list Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick and Mario Andretti as my best friends.

Last edited:

If there is a recording. That anyone can create a fake recording. There has been many fake recordings out there lately. Trying to change the public view on someone.

Forum List

Back