‘Get rid of her!’ Recording links Trump to Yovanovitch ouster

SJM-mpeachment_Documents_82892.jpg-1d766_1039913325-10399224_71722172.jpg

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump can be heard in a taped 2018 conversation saying he wants to get rid of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, whose removal a year later emerged as an issue in Trump’s impeachment. The president was talking with a small group that included Lev Parnas, an associate of his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, according to a report Friday about the audio recording.

Trump demanded the removal of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch at an April 2018 dinner at his hotel in Washington, according to ABC News, which reported on the recording. The recording appears to contradict the president’s statements that he did not know Parnas, a key figure in the investigation.

Parnas appears to say on the recording: “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”

He later can be heard telling Trump. “She’s basically walking around telling everybody ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.”

ABC said a speaker who appears to be Trump says on the recording, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”

“I don’t know Parnas other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people,” Trump said last week. “But I just met him. I don’t know him at all. Don’t know what he’s about, don’t know where he comes from, know nothing about him. I can only tell you this thing is a big hoax.”

'Get rid of her!' Recording links Trump, Yovanovitch ouster

Is this a Breitfart doctored tape?

If true are Trump Humpers going to continue to defend this type of behavior?

How is it you don't remember someone you had dinner with.
So? Who cares? Are you under the impression that this was a crime or something? :laugh:
It catches Trump on two liues.

1) he had nothing o do with the firing
2) He did not know Parnas.

Donald J Trump, IMPOTUS & lying fuck.

He keeps getting caught & Trumpettes don't care.

It ties Parnas directly to Trump, a man that Trump claims he never met and doesn’t know.

It demonstrates Trump is a liar. I know, shocking.
What absolute BS! Having your picture taken with someone is not a sign of them knowing you. Otherwise I could list Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick and Mario Andretti as my best friends.
It ties Parnas directly to Trump, a man that Trump claims he never met and doesn’t know.

What absolute BS! Having your picture taken with someone is not a sign of them knowing you. Otherwise I could list Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick and Mario Andretti as my best friends.

Did you have a private dinner discussing Ukrainian policy with Jeff Gordon?

Did you have a private dinner discussing Ukrainian policy with Jeff Gordon?
No I was a public event talking about his work for NBC, but if you were to ask him he would say he did not know me either.

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump can be heard in a taped 2018 conversation saying he wants to get rid of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, whose removal a year later emerged as an issue in Trump’s impeachment. The president was talking with a small group that included Lev Parnas, an associate of his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, according to a report Friday about the audio recording.

Trump demanded the removal of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch at an April 2018 dinner at his hotel in Washington, according to ABC News, which reported on the recording. The recording appears to contradict the president’s statements that he did not know Parnas, a key figure in the investigation.

Parnas appears to say on the recording: “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”

He later can be heard telling Trump. “She’s basically walking around telling everybody ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.”

ABC said a speaker who appears to be Trump says on the recording, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”

“I don’t know Parnas other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people,” Trump said last week. “But I just met him. I don’t know him at all. Don’t know what he’s about, don’t know where he comes from, know nothing about him. I can only tell you this thing is a big hoax.”

Good lord! Lol tds is deep with you. The ambassador is corrupt, she wouldn’t let Ukrainians to get visa’s to come to America to testify about the Bidens. Damn right fire her

You're an ass clown and you pull bullshit out your ass. I know it won't happen, but give us something to back that bullshit up.

This is why. It is a nice little informative video.

Jim Jordan, another Trump Humpin flunky.

Ya lost me what the significance of this. The president can arbitrarily remove an ambassador at a moments notice and they have do so way before Trump.

Oh I thought he didn't know him, he had just taken a picture with him. He takes pictures with lots of folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
I have taken pics with people I do not know either at events and I am not a 10th of 1% as famous as DJT. You’re once again grasping at straws.

You sit down with someone for over an hour plotting to discredit a US Ambassador and you want us to believe you don't remember them. Sorry that bullshit doesn't fly.

Good lord! Lol tds is deep with you. The ambassador is corrupt, she wouldn’t let Ukrainians to get visa’s to come to America to testify about the Bidens. Damn right fire her

You're an ass clown and you pull bullshit out your ass. I know it won't happen, but give us something to back that bullshit up.
Google it

If there is a recording. That anyone can create a fake recording. There has been many fake recordings out there lately. Trying to change the public view on someone.

Are you saying this video was produced by Breitfart.

Google it

I knew you couldn't produce anything to back up that bullshit. You are an old broke record.

Google it

I knew you couldn't produce anything to back up that bullshit. You are an old broke record.
How are you posting if you don’t know? You are embarrassing

This is why. It is a nice little informative video.

Jim Jordan, another Trump Humpin flunky.

Regardless of who delivers the data it’s still the data

Ya lost me what the significance of this. The president can arbitrarily remove an ambassador at a moments notice and they have do so way before Trump.

Oh I thought he didn't know him, he had just taken a picture with him. He takes pictures with lots of folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
I have taken pics with people I do not know either at events and I am not a 10th of 1% as famous as DJT. You’re once again grasping at straws.

You sit down with someone for over an hour plotting to discredit a US Ambassador and you want us to believe you don't remember them. Sorry that bullshit doesn't fly.
Link...not remotely what happened

Forum List

Back