Get rid of the disagree button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told bodecea to put it back in the pocket where it belonged. And that's precisely where in belonged, particularly given the context of the dialogue in which it was invoked.

bodeacea is the one who pulled it out. And for what?

And you're supposed to be in your hole anyway. Go on. Pssst...

Either way you're going in the hole, though. Bucko. lolol...
No. She mentioned it to another user and you decided to step in.
and your stepping in opened your own service up for question.

Sorry. Your hole is your own fartless.

But if you mean "ignore" then may I add

Thanks, you've improved the quality of my alerts enormously.

No. She mentioned it to another user and you decided to step in.

That's what men do when they see that kind of Mickey Mouse horse shit, jerkoff.

And you can question whatever the fuck you want, it remains none of yours or anyone elses business. And you'll damned sure never see me invoke it like bodecea did, even if I chose to make it your god damned business. Which I wouldn't. Who the fuck are you? Why do I give a shit what you think? Pft.

Your whole brood, though, meaning the people like you, are just a bunch of useless dick-waving blips on a screen, in my view. There's no value in your brand of useless exhibitionism whatsoever here. None.

Last edited:
Is there a way to block the responses from just some posters? I just had one go through every post of mine and hit disagree, over and over and over again.
I think if you put them on ignore, you you won’t see them.

I think if you put them on ignore, you you won’t see them.
That was tested earlier and works. Thank You.

I realized after I paged you here that I know you don't ignore anybody.

Me made a bad decision. :dunno:

It wouldn't be the 1st time or the last, I hope.

That was tested earlier and works. Thank You.

I realized after I paged you here that I know you don't ignore anybody.

Me made a bad decision. :dunno:

It wouldn't be the 1st time or the last, I hope.
I only put trolls on ignore and there are lots of them.

Why? It mattered just as much as the system we are currently using, which is to say not at all. I mean, it's not like any of this appears on our permanent record...

As for me, just like I never once gave anyone a "neg rep," I have not nor will I use the "disagree" option. If I disagree with someone enough, I'll say so by quoting their post rather taking some passive-aggressive bullshit pot shot to which they can't reply.
People took it much more seriously and accumulated so much Rep from their cliques they’d then beat up the noobs. It was pretty vicious. I never negged either.

That's what men do when they see that kind of Mickey Mouse horse shit, jerkoff.

And you can question whatever the fuck you want, it remains none of yours or anyone elses business. And you'll damned sure never see me invoke it like bodecea did, even if I chose to make it your god damned business. Which I wouldn't. Who the fuck are you? Why do I give a shit what you think? Pft.

Your whole brood, though, meaning the people like you, are just a bunch of useless dick-waving blips on a screen, in my view. There's no value in your brand of useless exhibitionism whatsoever here. None.
No, what you did was some keyboard commando bullshit

"You could have just said I think discussing another user's military record in inappropriate."
But you went all bitchslap and, for me, that opened your record to question.
But, judging by your reaction you're BCD after a few in the brig.
Let's talk about it.
Get it off your chest.
It'll make you feel better.

No, what you did was some keyboard commando bullshit

"You could have just said I think discussing another user's military record in inappropriate."
But you went all bitchslap and, for me, that opened your record to question.
But, judging by your reaction you're BCD after a few in the brig.
Let's talk about it.
Get it off your chest.
It'll make you feel better.

I don't give a shit about the poster's record, you stupid asshole, other than to say put it back in your pocket and don't pull it out for some trivial dick-waving exercise.

Don't you fucking read good?

It's the manner and intent in which it was invoked, particularly given the poster's usual and purposeful disruptive and divisive schtick on here, and that's quite another problem completely. It cheapens and trivializes the sacrifices of good men and women, especially when it's invoked that way in a stupid ass thread like this one, you fuckwit. Pft. Talk about dishonorable...

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about the poster's record, you stupid asshole, other than to say put it back in your pocket and don't pull it out for some trivial dick-waving exercise.

Don't you fucking read good?

It's the manner and intent in which it was invoked, particularly given the poster's usual and purposeful disruptive and divisive schtick on here, and that's quite another problem completely. It cheapens and trivializes the sacrifices of good men and women, especially when it's invoked that way in a stupid ass thread like this one, you fuckwit. Pft. Talk about dishonorable...
Then why do you give a fuck when I challenge yours?

Don't you fucking write good? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And it's the asshole manner with which you chose to attack a veteran that makes you a dick licking shitbirt elmo.

Then why do you give a fuck when I challenge yours?

Don't you fucking write good? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And it's the asshole manner with which you chose to attack a veteran that makes you a dick licking shitbirt elmo.

Fuck her.

And you.

Neither of you ever demonstrate any value to functional dialogue around here that I've seen. You're both antithetical to the very notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back