Get rid of TSA. Let the airlines set up their own checkpoints.

Has Daws the moron at least bowed out with his "government employees who are incompetent get fired" as he plans to vote for an incompetent woman as President stupidity?
MSPB - Federal employee termination procedures
Care to talk out your ass some more. ?

LOL you can't help but post stupid shit can you.

Federal guidelines demand a lot of things that this administration in particular has not done.
Failed deflection attempt .
The hiring and firing of government employees goes on unabated no matter who's in office.

You're correct, no matter who's in office government employees are RARELY fired for incompetence. Feel free to show where I have said otherwise.

Of course you have to pretend otherwise because you in fact support a Presidential candidate who has shown to be incompetent at nearly every job she's every held.

I can only imagine it is because you relate
Another failed attempt a deflection.
This thread has never been about Hillary Clinton.
You are trying to push it that way because you're getting your ass handed to you.
Discipline and Firing in the Federal Service: What Can and Can’t be Done! : FedSmith.com

Has Daws the moron at least bowed out with his "government employees who are incompetent get fired" as he plans to vote for an incompetent woman as President stupidity?
MSPB - Federal employee termination procedures
Care to talk out your ass some more. ?

Federal guidelines demand a lot of things that this administration in particular has not done.
The hiring and firing of government employees goes on unabated no matter who's in office.

You're correct, no matter who's in office government employees are RARELY fired for incompetence. Feel free to show where I have said otherwise.

Of course you have to pretend otherwise because you in fact support a Presidential candidate who has shown to be incompetent at nearly every job she's every held.

You are trying to push it that way because you're getting your ass handed to you.
Discipline and Firing in the Federal Service: What Can and Can’t be Done! : FedSmith.com

Who said this thread was about Hillary Clinton? Certainly not I, I simply used her as proof that beyond lip service you don't care if a government employee is incompetent or not, and guess what, neither do the unions that most of these employees belong to. Sure the guidelines say an incompetent employee can be fired, read that again CAN be fired. The reality is that most of them are not.

Everyone in the entire history of the world realizes that governments are filled with employees who would have been FIRED from any competent business if they performed their jobs at an equal level.

But you keep pretending otherwise.............

Who said this thread was about Hillary Clinton? Certainly not I, I simply used her as proof that beyond lip service you don't care if a government employee is incompetent or not, and guess what, neither do the unions that most of these employees belong to. Sure the guidelines say an incompetent employee can be fired, read that again CAN be fired. The reality is that most of them are not.

Everyone in the entire history of the world realizes that governments are filled with employees who would have been FIRED from any competent business if they performed their jobs at an equal level.

But you keep pretending otherwise.............
Let's see , argumentum ad populum and and making shit up about my intentions .
Yep you're getting your ass handed to you.

Forum List

Back