Get That fu..ing dog away from me'

everyone in the world has a "personality disorder"-----if you plow your way thru the DSM V -----you will recognize traits described
----that describe everyone you ever met----including yourself-----

So I thought they checked the quarters with dogs before the occupant got there.Sounds like she was pissed because the job wasn't done before she got there like it was supposed to have been done.

All a big misunderstanding. Bubba came back to the White House one night, drunk and stinking of hookers, and accidentally wandered over to Hilary's side of the executive bedroom.

So I thought they checked the quarters with dogs before the occupant got there.Sounds like she was pissed because the job wasn't done before she got there like it was supposed to have been done.

'pissed' ?? she is and talks like "white trash". She is a
trashy person with the mind of a trashy person-------the mouth
part of her trashy personality is not the most important issue--
it is just CONSISTENT. I am horrified by her RANTS---far more than her trashy terminology in her own backyard

There are a number of books that point to this woman's anger issues and disrespect for others, dishonesty, criminal ways, sly ways, et al. from insiders. And this is not embellishment or hyperbole, there are a lot of victims in her wake --- one way or another. These insiders are not all lying.

But the fact remains, almost no one cares. They do not want to know about it, they are going to vote Hillary no matter what. And the media, this omnipresent poison, will continue to see to it that she is protected.

By the way --- I tried watching Rachel Maddow last night as she gushed over Trump's ratings fall. I have never seen anyone so animated and child like in that position. Every topic or fact she brought up on this she gave us that wide-eyed look and incredulous grin as if to say --- "are you republican voters totally insane, you actually think this man is anything but a psycho?" While all the while and every day she and her network totally cover for total criminals and phonies and liars named Barack and Hillary. I do not care if they want to attack but in a more professional way --- she makes me want to vomit. What an embarrassment she is to herself and her followers.

All a big misunderstanding. Bubba came back to the White House one night, drunk and stinking of hookers, and accidentally wandered over to Hilary's side of the executive bedroom.

Excellent post, unk-----you have a FLAIR for fine writing

There are a number of books that point to this woman's anger issues and disrespect for others, dishonesty, criminal ways, sly ways, et al. from insiders. And this is not embellishment or hyperbole, there are a lot of victims in her wake --- one way or another. These insiders are not all lying.

But the fact remains, almost no one cares. They do not want to know about it, they are going to vote Hillary no matter what. And the media, this omnipresent poison, will continue to see to it that she is protected.

By the way --- I tried watching Rachel Maddow last night as she gushed over Trump's ratings fall. I have never seen anyone so animated and child like in that position. Every topic or fact she brought up on this she gave us that wide-eyed look and incredulous grin as if to say --- "are you republican voters totally insane, you actually think this man is anything but a psycho?" While all the while and every day she and her network totally cover for total criminals and phonies and liars named Barack and Hillary. I do not care if they want to attack but in a more professional way --- she makes me want to vomit. What an embarrassment she is to herself and her followers.

yes yes----there is some interesting literature on the topic---
THE FEMALE SOCIOPATH------in art---the archetypical
female sociopath of hillary's kind is LADY MACBETH.
Long, long ago ----I read a short book that caught my eye---
residing "in the stacks" The book was, clearly designed, for
NON-PSYCHIATRIST----criminologist types----or---simply
for policemen. The little easily digestible book described
Hillary.

I don't trust people who don't like dogs.

I am afraid of dogs-----it must have happened when I was about five------I do not know what it IS that happened----but that's about when I developed what amounts to almost a phobia

Hillary.

Lady MacBeth you say, hey? Interesting. I must inquire.
Too bad most of us are totally shakespeare illiterate. How little we realize how many brilliant sayings come from his plays.
Hamlet alone has scores of them. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." "Brevity is the soul of wit." (so keen)

Hillary.

Lady MacBeth you say, hey? Interesting. I must inquire.
Too bad most of us are totally shakespeare illiterate. How little we realize how many brilliant sayings come from his plays.
Hamlet alone has scores of them. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." "Brevity is the soul of wit." (so keen)

yes---hamlet got the best of the shakesperean jingles------did you know (I am not disparaging your erudition) that one of Shakespeare's sons was named HAMNET. <<< a kinda
weird name------I have a sense that he probably called him
"HAMLET" ------little Hamnet died at age 11. There is something autobiographical about the play

I suspect that is why so many call her 'Rachel Madcow'.

The media is totally in the tank for the Clintons as is the elites of both parties. Trump threatens their Corporate Crony Network and they cannot let that challenge go by, so they are firing all guns available at Trump.

The only real question here is who in America supports continuing the control of the Corporate Crony Network?

If you support the CCN, then vote for America's number one criminal Hillary Clinton.

If you want to break the CCN up, then vote Trump.

It is really that simple, and all the Democrats that support Hillary are in effect working to continue the control of America that Exon, Microsoft, Apple, General Electric, etc have on our political establishment inside Washington DC.

'pissed' ?? she is and talks like "white trash". She is a
trashy person with the mind of a trashy person-------the mouth
part of her trashy personality is not the most important issue--
it is just CONSISTENT. I am horrified by her RANTS---far more than her trashy terminology in her own backyard
I bet she has no difficulty constructing paragraphs, unlike yourself irosie91 you freak

I suspect that is why so many call her 'Rachel Madcow'.

The media is totally in the tank for the Clintons as is the elites of both parties. Trump threatens their Corporate Crony Network and they cannot let that challenge go by, so they are firing all guns available at Trump.

The only real question here is who in America supports continuing the control of the Corporate Crony Network?

If you support the CCN, then vote for America's number one criminal Hillary Clinton.

If you want to break the CCN up, then vote Trump.

It is really that simple, and all the Democrats that support Hillary are in effect working to continue the control of America that Exon, Microsoft, Apple, General Electric, etc have on our political establishment inside Washington DC.

so true------I think (?) IMHO_-----Trump is far MORE the ally of "THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS"----than is the hilldegard---------(the lady doth protest too much)

Forum List

Back