Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Is this a 757 or a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911???

if you look at the cone to the far right, you can see the shape of a plane.

if it was a missal, thee would be flames coming out the back and be much smaller.

You have crazy good eyes, I watched several times and could not find the plane or what ever it is, till told where to look.

these pathetic trolls ignore pesky facts the pentagon has hundreds of cameras in the building and would easily have picked it up on film and ignore as well how the FBI ILLEGALLY confiscated film from the gas station across from the pentagon,:D

one troll right now is posting a laughing smiley knowing he cant cant counter that pesky fact.the truth hurts so they can only post smileys in defeat.:haha:

best part is, you can't prove your assumption is right.

assumption my ass what a troll:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

coming from a troll who believes in magic bullets that oswald shot kennedy, of course would say something retarded like that of course since only retards as you in the OP of course,believe in magic bullets and that there are not many cameras that are outside the building as wel.grasoing at straws as always.:haha::lmao:

Post 114 links to an article that says the plane that crashed in PA on 9/11 impacted the ground at 580 miles per hour.
A cesna takes a 30 degree approach on landing and landing speed is 30 to 60 knotts. This 747 would have had to come in at 1 to 5 degree approach at 500 miles per hour, sorry it can not happen. The PA flight wnet head long into the ground at a high rate of speed it did not manage a 1 to 5 degree approach and remain steady at that appraoch for over a mile. Good fucking luck accomplishing that. There are flight similators out there if you can do it I will kiss your ass!

I saw the photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to edit someone’s post to say what it didn’t say. Btw, in that last picture, it looks like a pretty big hole.

This is the hole. Is it big enough for a 757?

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

No liar, this is the hole:
View attachment 167646
Plenty big enough. You just outed yourself as a lunatic liar.
a HOLE with no plane debris,as always you prove what a moron you are.hee hee.

That’s one one of the interior rings, not where the plane entered the building.

I saw the photos of the landing gear.

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to edit someone’s post to say what it didn’t say. Btw, in that last picture, it looks like a pretty big hole.

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

View attachment 167646
There was 757 debris and body parts recovered throughout the site

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

View attachment 167646

That’s one one of the interior rings, not where the plane entered the building.
Yet, they claim a 20 inch cruise missile could have made that hole

Post 114 links to an article that says the plane that crashed in PA on 9/11 impacted the ground at 580 miles per hour.
A cesna takes a 30 degree approach on landing and landing speed is 30 to 60 knotts. This 747 would have had to come in at 1 to 5 degree approach at 500 miles per hour, sorry it can not happen. The PA flight wnet head long into the ground at a high rate of speed it did not manage a 1 to 5 degree approach and remain steady at that appraoch for over a mile. Good fucking luck accomplishing that. There are flight similators out there if you can do it I will kiss your ass!
It was not a 747,
it was a 757 which is completely different.

Yes it can happen and the specifications on the plane from boeing prove absolutely it can happen.

Kiss away boy you lost.

It was not a 747,

Yes it can happen and the specifications on the plane from boeing prove absolutely it can happen.

Kiss away boy you lost.

Only an idiot would believe that the Pentagon was hit by a 757....Lloyde England, (the cab driver whose taxi that showed the front windshield busted but no damage to the hood) admitted when he thought that he wasn't being recorded that this thing was bigger than all of us.

It was not a 747,

Kiss away boy you lost.

Only an idiot would believe that the Pentagon was hit by a 757....Lloyde England, (the cab driver whose taxi that showed the front windshield busted but no damage to the hood) admitted when he thought that he wasn't being recorded that this thing was bigger than all of us.
Wrong.

The evidence proves conclusively it was hit by a 757.

You have no evidence to the contrary and even such a quote as you reference proves.................nothing.

BTW there is no such thing as a shill.

It was not a 747,

Kiss away boy you lost.

Wrong.

You have no evidence to the contrary and even such a quote as you reference proves.................nothing.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! The Pentagon could only produce those few frames??? The FBI confiscated all the cameras from businesses as "evidence" but never released the footage? HOLY shit, how fucking stupid are you????

It was not a 747,

Kiss away boy you lost.

Wrong.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! The Pentagon could only produce those few frames??? The FBI confiscated all the cameras from businesses as "evidence" but never released the footage? HOLY shit, how fucking stupid are you????

You are quite the liar.

and the only stupid one here.l

They have been available to anyone who wishes to see them for some time now.

Evidence evidence evidence YOU HAVE NONE.

It was not a 747,

Kiss away boy you lost.

Wrong.

The time and date stamp leads me to believe this is fake.

If I'm not concerned with landing, I would be able to do it. Why do planes slow down? Because they have lots of inertia and momentum, but have a limited amount of runway to stop in. If you aren't concerned with landing, you don't have to slow down. And yeah, 580 mph is how fast the plane in PA was going when it impacted.

If I'm not concerned with landing, I would be able to do it. Why do planes slow down? Because they have lots of inertia and momentum, but have a limited amount of runway to stop in. If you aren't concerned with landing, you don't have to slow down. And yeah, 580 mph is how fast the plane in PA was going when it impacted.
The Pentagon is a huge target
Not hard to crash into, even at 580 mph

It was not a 747,

Kiss away boy you lost.

Oh well, if a cab driver said it then it must be true.

Forum List

Back