Getting Ready for a Pence Presidency

Most expected outcome of new Presidency.

• Roe vs Wade gets reversed in some states

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Baby Jesus in all Malls (Merry Christmas is mandatory)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • LBGTQ... head back to closet space.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Patriarchal rule expects women to stay at home

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Pence pardons Trump (a Nixon repeat)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other.... explain

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Obama2020

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2018
Now that Trump (ie.. Jabba the Hutt) is almost out of the way. What's the forecast for Pence (who was chosen to appeal to evangelicals) and stuffing the supreme court with fundamentalist Christians?

(Mike Pence calls his wife 'MOM' by the way... among other bizarre anecdotes...)
1721288-jabba_the_hutt.jpg

Now that Trump (ie.. Jabba the Hutt) is almost out of the way. What's the forecast for Pence (who was chosen to appeal to evangelicals) and stuffing the supreme court with fundamentalist Christians?

(Mike Pence calls his wife 'MOM' by the way... among other bizarre anecdotes...)

Keep hoping and wishing.

And you know Lincoln called his wife "mother", right?

Molly, Puss, Little Woman, Child Wife and Mother were pet names Lincoln had for his wife Mary.

Abraham Lincoln Trivia

All, if the sexually-obsessed fairy prince gets his sicko way. We will have a sexual pervert in the Oval Office. He is an amazingly sick "man" who hates his fellow Americans. I do not understand why there is even one woman who allows him to have access to her body. He is sick. So is she.

/------/ Oh this is the one. Getting Trump on things he had nothing to do with...
conspiracy_nut.jpg

My grandfather called my grandmother "mom". It's oldschool. It's a term of endearment/deference to her long-suffering chore of motherhood raising his two children. It's a shortened version of saying "dear mother of my children".

Of course if the dem patriarchy got its way, we'd have women shoved into obedience to allow dudes in their public showers, locker rooms and powder rooms....and they'd better not object...or else!.. Don't think the GOP far right has the lock on chauvanism.. Vote Chauvanism in Sheep's Clothing: The Left's Version of "Shut Up Dearie & Do As You're Told".

All, if the sexually-obsessed fairy prince gets his sicko way. We will have a sexual pervert in the Oval Office. He is an amazingly sick "man" who hates his fellow Americans. I do not understand why there is even one woman who allows him to have access to her body. He is sick. So is she.

What a deranged, pointless and almost slanderous rant.

You should have allowed more than one vote - I'd have checked them all! Hey, say what you will about Pence - He won't be as dangerous or embarrassing on the world stage despite the damage he will no doubt do to personal freedoms.

pres_pence_meme.jpg

You should have allowed more than one vote - I'd have checked them all! Hey, say what you will about Pence - He won't be as dangerous or embarrassing on the world stage despite the damage he will no doubt do to personal freedoms.

You mean like the freedom to tell women to fuck off when they protest dudes using their restrooms, showers and locker rooms?

I can't wait for the Pence Presidency, starting Jan 2025.

Isn't it obvious?

If Trump is deposed, the same forces responsible for getting rid of him will turn their attention to Pence.

pres_pence_meme.jpg

I just changed the vote option... go ahead :)

Isn't it obvious?

If Trump is deposed, the same forces responsible for getting rid of him will turn their attention to Pence.

Yeah ! This will be one to watch... can't wait to see what basis any attack will be on. (The guy is just a place holder with religious affiliation)...
I expect nothingburger supreme with a Jesus twist.

If Mr. Pence were to succeed to the Presidency, he would immediately be castigated as worse than Hitler or even worse than Trump by the Lame Stream Media.

Trump's departure would just whet the liberal taste for destruction.

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

Forum List

Back