Getting Ready for a Pence Presidency

Most expected outcome of new Presidency.

• Roe vs Wade gets reversed in some states

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Baby Jesus in all Malls (Merry Christmas is mandatory)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • LBGTQ... head back to closet space.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Patriarchal rule expects women to stay at home

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Pence pardons Trump (a Nixon repeat)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other.... explain

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Now that Trump (ie.. Jabba the Hutt) is almost out of the way. What's the forecast for Pence (who was chosen to appeal to evangelicals) and stuffing the supreme court with fundamentalist Christians?

(Mike Pence calls his wife 'MOM' by the way... among other bizarre anecdotes...)
1721288-jabba_the_hutt.jpg
/——/ Not happening Tinkerbell

It’s the most corrupt administration in American history, so I expect Pence to pardon him. If Pence gets brought down too b/c of involvement, I wonder if his pardon will stand. President Pelosi would then have to act in some way.

Isn't it obvious?

If Trump is deposed, the same forces responsible for getting rid of him will turn their attention to Pence.
Yes, the democrats clamoring to oust Trump is kind of like demanding trimming the fingernails of a tiger. Trump is the extreme periphery of a monolith that the democrats CANNOT overcome. They created it so they should know. When you push insane ideals in your party to extremes, people defect and go conservative. It's not a long jump to the right that middle dems are taking, it's sort of a side shuffle & stop just across the center line to the right. (remember this GOP the next election cycle, extremes on either end will not do their party as a whole any favors..)

What will dems get if they oust Trump? Pence. What will they get if they oust Pence? Paul Ryan. :lmao: Can you see the problem, Mook Mafia?

Maybe your energy would be better spent on your knees apologizing to middle dem women (and fathers/husbands etc.) for forcing them and their daughters under penalty of law to share their bathrooms with deranged males.

Now that Trump (ie.. Jabba the Hutt) is almost out of the way. What's the forecast for Pence (who was chosen to appeal to evangelicals) and stuffing the supreme court with fundamentalist Christians?

(Mike Pence calls his wife 'MOM' by the way... among other bizarre anecdotes...)

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

How about Karen?
Karen Pence - Wikipedia

I mean, she's not 80 years old... barely middle-aged 61 years. ..... 'MOM'.... really ?

It’s the most corrupt administration in American history, so I expect Pence to pardon him. If Pence gets brought down too b/c of involvement, I wonder if his pardon will stand. President Pelosi would then have to act in some way.

The Pence pardon won't be worth much of nothing. There are multiple states in which Trump has very likely committed multiple financial crimes. A pardon won't shield him from state AGs.

Trump is "almost out of the way" because a campaign worker was convicted of tax evasion and his lawyer pleaded guilty to some strange charges related to campaigns "helping a corporation donate too much money". Dream on lefties but please refrain from smashing windows and torching cars when the ultimate fantasy doesn't materialize.

upload_2018-8-22_10-36-54.gif

upload_2018-8-22_11-39-48.jpeg

Trump is impeached

upload_2018-8-22_11-40-6.jpeg

Pence is involved

upload_2018-8-22_11-40-18.jpeg

Democrats take the House, and

upload_2018-8-22_11-40-53.jpeg

Pelosi is elected Speaker

lot of IFs there

View attachment 212286

Trump is impeached

View attachment 212287

Pence is involved

View attachment 212288

Democrats take the House, and

View attachment 212289

Pelosi is elected Speaker

lot of IFs there
Those ifs are looking smaller and smaller every day

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

How about Karen?
Karen Pence - Wikipedia

I mean, she's not 80 years old... barely middle-aged 61 years. ..... 'MOM'.... really ?

really!!!!

not all that uncommon

/——/ Not happening Tinkerbell

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

How about Karen?
Karen Pence - Wikipedia

Mommy - May I have this dance? :)

42e0b83a94bcfcdea202330b022e1965.jpg

All, if the sexually-obsessed fairy prince gets his sicko way. We will have a sexual pervert in the Oval Office. He is an amazingly sick "man" who hates his fellow Americans. I do not understand why there is even one woman who allows him to have access to her body. He is sick. So is she.
Sorry but Bill Clinton can't run for the office again. FYI

All, if the sexually-obsesses fairy prince gets his sicko way. We will have a sexual pervert in the Oval Office. He is an amazingly sick "man."

Do you have links to back that up? Yikes !
Can't even have a dinner with his colleagues if they are female? Has a record in Indiana of denigrating women and LGBTs? Deciding vote to defund Planned Parenthood? Obviously screws someone named Karen while he hates who she is while pretending to be a heterosexual? And always, there is sex, sex, sex everywhere. The guy's a pervert.

Other

That bouquet of smug idealization of and certainty in an HRC victory circa 2016 is repeated here, in this thread. In suggesting DT voters catch a whiff of imminent doom on the national winds, you have failed to smell the odor of Democratic party ideologies deliquescing in the dank, deep, musty place the average Democrat voter tries to hide them in when inanely and tragicomically coming at the opposition from moral high ground all of two inches tall from the bottom of the seabed (being very generous). No periscope in existence can help you see above the depthless waters of philosophical madness your political party has sunk itself beneath. Alas, the speed at which you turn the hamster wheel is, I suppose, at least as entertaining as the train wreck and subsequent Steven Seagal stop motion animation run-walk to escape it at the end of On Deadly Ground part deux.

Forum List

Back