Getting Ready for a Pence Presidency

Most expected outcome of new Presidency.

• Roe vs Wade gets reversed in some states

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Baby Jesus in all Malls (Merry Christmas is mandatory)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • LBGTQ... head back to closet space.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Patriarchal rule expects women to stay at home

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Pence pardons Trump (a Nixon repeat)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other.... explain

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Now that Trump (ie.. Jabba the Hutt) is almost out of the way. What's the forecast for Pence (who was chosen to appeal to evangelicals) and stuffing the supreme court with fundamentalist Christians?

(Mike Pence calls his wife 'MOM' by the way... among other bizarre anecdotes...)
1721288-jabba_the_hutt.jpg
(Mike Pence calls his wife 'MOM' by the way... among other bizarre anecdotes...)

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

How about Karen?
Karen Pence - Wikipedia

I mean, she's not 80 years old... barely middle-aged 61 years. ..... 'MOM'.... really ?

How about it's none of your business, because it's not YOUR marriage?

And by the way, cluebird, you are disrespecting the culture of a lot of people here. So congratulations on being an insensitive bigot. Check your privilege, asshat.

Now that Trump (ie.. Jabba the Hutt) is almost out of the way. What's the forecast for Pence (who was chosen to appeal to evangelicals) and stuffing the supreme court with fundamentalist Christians?

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

I call my wife "sugar tits" (thank you Mr. Gibson), well... not in public... but I do...

To the topic...

I've said all through this muck that folks should be careful what they wish for because Trump is not a conservative, he's an opportunist. Pence? Pence is a conservative... very conservative...

All, if the sexually-obsesses fairy prince gets his sicko way. We will have a sexual pervert in the Oval Office. He is an amazingly sick "man."

Do you have links to back that up? Yikes !
Can't even have a dinner with his colleagues if they are female? Has a record in Indiana of denigrating women and LGBTs? Deciding vote to defund Planned Parenthood? Obviously screws someone named Karen while he hates who she is while pretending to be a heterosexual? And always, there is sex, sex, sex everywhere. The guy's a pervert.

You told us nothing about Mike Pence here, and everything about the sewer that lives between your ears.

I mean, she's not 80 years old... barely middle-aged 61 years. ..... 'MOM'.... really ?
Read post #8, page 1. Not everyone processes the world through sexually perverted filters or other deranged ideals.

I stand corrected.... Must be a regional thing that urbanites need to wrap their heads around... sorry.

Try actually setting foot in "flyover country" once in a while. Might also give you whole worlds of insight into why people keep opposing your "received wisdom" on what's best for them.

What should he call her?

Uncle Fester?

How about Karen?
Karen Pence - Wikipedia

Mommy - May I have this dance? :)

42e0b83a94bcfcdea202330b022e1965.jpg
We all know what this "Karen" allows this pervert to do with her body. She actually consented to it!

"We" do? Have you been peeping in their bedroom window?

I call my wife "sugar tits" (thank you Mr. Gibson), well... not in public... but I do...
To the topic...

I've said all through this muck that folks should be careful what they wish for because Trump is not a conservative, he's an opportunist. Pence? Pence is a conservative... very conservative...

That won't sit well with urbanites and Trump knows it. When Trump is forced out, Jesus moves in.

In essence, you can kiss 'church/state' separation goodbye from that point onward.

I voted other like MOST people have. Mike Pence would be much worse than Trump. I have no love for Trump. But we need to stop this nonsense about impeachment. Just weather the next two years and then make new selections all over again. Hopefully, we will have better choices presented to us by then by both parties.

And by the way, cluebird, you are disrespecting the culture of a lot of people here. So congratulations on being an insensitive bigot. Check your privilege, asshat.

I think you just nailed it. It's not about politics it's about culture. There's a culture out there with it's own set of values, language and social issues that mostly revolve around the christian cult. Intelligent design that is.... Texas gold.

At this point in history the name-calling, racist, sexist, hypocritical flock has moved towards this one guy with orange hair. A new messiah that can do no wrong lol.

"Obama 2020" ! Lol !!!

The meltdown would be epic if Michelle ran, won and Barack moved back into the White House. :D

The meltdown between your ears is epic, if you think Michelle is appealing enough to win election.

Of course, you thought HILLARY was appealing enough to win, so clearly, your judgement is very not-good on this subject.

I voted other like MOST people have. Mike Pence would be much worse than Trump. I have no love for Trump. But we need to stop this nonsense about impeachment. Just weather the next two years and then make new selections all over again. Hopefully, we will have better choices presented to us by then by both parties.

Keeping Trump because you want to avoid Pence?

Oh boy... lmao. Time to open the bible and get familiar with tribulation times, some will be saved apparently ;) (As per GW Bush)

Don't worry. Pence will not be president until 2024.
The crazy left wingers are afraid of Pence, but Pence makes Mr Rodgers look like a bully.

Do you have links to back that up? Yikes !
Can't even have a dinner with his colleagues if they are female? Has a record in Indiana of denigrating women and LGBTs? Deciding vote to defund Planned Parenthood? Obviously screws someone named Karen while he hates who she is while pretending to be a heterosexual? And always, there is sex, sex, sex everywhere. The guy's a pervert.

It would be awesome if you had to call him president. You know, like you have to call Trump now.

I have never called the orange whore president and I never will. "Sincerely held belief." If pigpence would become "president," the same thing would apply. I do NOT recognize pigs in any capacity. He would not be entitled to any respect of office. He can stay home and play with himself or that woman Karen, who actually lets this filthy man do "it" upon her.

You
That makes you a moronic twat, and a useless partisan cocksucker.

Things like this make me believe morons like you WANT a 2nd civil war, considering how unarmed morons like you are, that would be a mistake.

You are a fucking waste of life, and the world will be a better place when you are fertilizing it.

You want to force me to worship a cheap pervert? If he wants anything, he can get it from this Karen. She apparently will give it to him. Why are you mentioning guns? All I'm saying is that a cheap whore gets no respect. Why are you violent? What is wrong with you?

Drama queen much?

Other: The first amendment is repealed and the Bible gains primacy over the constitution

Or you could just take some anti-psychotics and connect with reality.

To the topic...

That won't sit well with urbanites and Trump knows it. When Trump is forced out, Jesus moves in.

In essence, you can kiss 'church/state' separation goodbye from that point onward.

Yeah, yeah. We're all familiar with your Chicken Little routine, and it hasn't gotten any less boring for having heard it 13654354 times.

Don't worry. Pence will not be president until 2024.
The crazy left wingers are afraid of Pence, but Pence makes Mr Rodgers look like a bully.

The crazy ones for sure. But no doubt he will have a real impact reversing Roe vs Wade in some states.

LGBTQ / same sex marriages.... any secular social evolution at odds with the christian faith will now be on the block.

Fun to watch? Not.

I think you just nailed it. It's not about politics it's about culture. There's a culture out there with it's own set of values, language and social issues that mostly revolve around the christian cult. Intelligent design that is.... Texas gold.

At this point in history the name-calling, racist, sexist, hypocritical flock has moved towards this one guy with orange hair. A new messiah that can do no wrong lol.

At this point in history, the name-calling, racist, sexist, hypocritical flock is projecting onto others.

That's fine, elitist. You just keep riiiiight on with your campaign of "We will win elections by telling people what an evil, ignorant bunch of rubes they are, and how much better than them we are!" 'Cause that's totally gonna work. Far be it from me to convince you to meet and understand your fellow Americans instead of vilifying them while kissing your own ass.

Other: The first amendment is repealed and the Bible gains primacy over the constitution

I am well in touch with reality. You Tumpskis are the one who need help.

Keeping Trump because you want to avoid Pence?

Oh boy... lmao. Time to open the bible and get familiar with tribulation times, some will be saved apparently ;) (As per GW Bush)

I just don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire. Can you imagine having a Trump/Hillary ticket in 2020? Just shoot me now.

To the topic...

Yeah, yeah. We're all familiar with your Chicken Little routine, and it hasn't gotten any less boring for having heard it 13654354 times.

Forum List

Back