Getting Serious.."TRUTH" Trump Calls : "Hillary Clinton Was the Worst Secretary of State" In History

My understanding is that is only required once he becomes the nominee!
No, this is a separate court case that involves his Trump University. The Judge asked that Trump prove his ability to pay damages.

You have anything NEWER than this on the court case?
DONALD TRUMP: 'Lightweight AG Schneiderman Just Got His Ass Kicked'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-university-case-2014-1#ixzz3fMSWHyM7
Yeah the whole thing looks so presidential.
Yet Obuma sets the pace! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Hell of an argument in defense of Trump.
Well let's go to what he said...She was SoS for 4 years, can you list 4 accomplishments of her stay as SoS? We won't mention Benghazi, or the Uranium theft, or any of the deals where her husband got big speakers fees and within a week, the COUNTRY giving him the fees got SOMETHING they wanted from the SoS.... I'll let you start.

11536105_10204530966134235_8900398577870659132_n.jpg

Going where no Republican has had the BALLS to go so far!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

What the fuck would he know about it?

The asswipe has zero foreign policy experience, knowledge, credentials....

What are you talking about you bitch, Trump KNOWS and has done business with MORE heads of state in almost 50 years of INTERNATIONAL business than the Chimp in the White House could ever comprehend, we see YOUR 2 digit IQ doesn't get it, as usual!

Going where no Republican has had the BALLS to go so far!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

What the fuck would he know about it?

The asswipe has zero foreign policy experience, knowledge, credentials....

Then there's Hillary who was the worst Secretary of State we have ever had.

Foreign policy experience is highly overrated. Anyone who can handle business negotiations can handle foreign policy.

On the other hand, spineless weasels like Kerry, Hillary and Obama will never be good at foreign policy no matter how much experience they have.

Nobody has ever been able to cite a legitimate accomplishment for Mrs. Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Trump can't prove she was the Worst Secretary of State...because she was working for the worst fool we have ever had for a President. We have trouble separating her incompetency from his.

But, she was clearly responsible for that child-like Red Reset Button with Russia. Putin has been kicking Democrat Ass ever since.

But, Trump has again started a conversation that needs to be had.

Was she the worst in history?

I think she's close.....and now, I fear her health isn't good.

Forum List

Back