Getting Serious.."TRUTH" Trump Calls : "Hillary Clinton Was the Worst Secretary of State" In History

how do we know that head injury didn't cause permanent damage? after all, she is still married to the womanizer Bill, does that not indicate brain damage?
The left claimed that John McCain couldn't be president because he had a previous heart attack and would die before his term ended.

images (23).jpg

All that money....billions and billions... she has ...she and her daughter

why would she want to go through that Prez stupidity....go relax woman!

GO realx Hillarious let it go!

you have plenty of dough.... and yes yes yes......your grandchildren will get all that when you are gone!!!

gezzzz ...wakey wakey America!

he is right.
its a sad day in America when more crickets show up at her rallies than real people.

But yet she will still win because of infrastructure, science, r&d, education ,etc. People want a government that governs...

I hate her social beliefs and I think she was a piece of crap secretary of state...But those issues above are what matters.

I guess this makes them even? Hilary is the worst Secretary of State and Donald has declared Bankruptcy more than anyone else.
You forgot to mention, he's the richest and can't be bought off as ALL the other candidates can!...I guess you've never had more than one business! I doubt you had any business! LOLOL!

how do we know that head injury didn't cause permanent damage? after all, she is still married to the womanizer Bill, does that not indicate brain damage?
The left claimed that John McCain couldn't be president because he had a previous heart attack and would die before his term ended.
Did Bubba the sexual predator ever explain what he was doing on the pedophile express to pedophile island?

Why hasn't Hitlery said anything about that?

I think she really is the woman Tammy Wynette sang about...

... gotta be one the DUMBEST country songs ever written, but it fits Hitlery to a T. She did need Bubba's coat tails to ride.

Last edited:
he is right.
its a sad day in America when more crickets show up at her rallies than real people.

But yet she will still win because of infrastructure, science, r&d, education ,etc. People want a government that governs...

I hate her social beliefs and I think she was a piece of crap secretary of state...But those issues above are what matters.
No, people are sick of how our government governs, by shoving their fucking agenda down everyone's throat against their will. People are sick of that, so Hitlery doesn't stand a chance. She'll be obama II.

I guess this makes them even? Hilary is the worst Secretary of State and Donald has declared Bankruptcy more than anyone else.
You forgot to mention, he's the richest and can't be bought off as ALL the other candidates can!...I guess you've never had more than one business! I doubt you had any business! LOLOL!

Well you don't know anything about me nearly as much as you don't know about Donald Trump. We'll see how wealthy he really is when he complies with his court order.

Well you don't know anything about me nearly as much as you don't know about Donald Trump. We'll see how wealthy he really is when he complies with his court order.
no we wont
Steny Hoyer only showed a net worth of something like 20k. Ive seen his house, there is no way he is only worth 20k

My understanding is that is only required once he becomes the nominee!

What does Steny Hoyer

no we wont
Steny Hoyer only showed a net worth of something like 20k. Ive seen his house, there is no way he is only worth 20k
have to do with anything? Maybe the house is a rental?

No, this is a separate court case that involves his Trump University. The Judge asked that Trump prove his ability to pay damages.

No, this is a separate court case that involves his Trump University. The Judge asked that Trump prove his ability to pay damages.

You have anything NEWER than this on the court case?
DONALD TRUMP: 'Lightweight AG Schneiderman Just Got His Ass Kicked'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-university-case-2014-1#ixzz3fMSWHyM7

What does Steny Hoyer

no we wont
not a rental and it shows that the politicians can and do lie about their wealth.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-university-case-2014-1#ixzz3fMSWHyM7
Yeah the whole thing looks so presidential.

with Hillary Clinton it's all about money

for her and then she dies...and for that stupid Chelsea...

Bill is not much in her picture ...

what a bitch!

What does Steny Hoyer

no we wont
not a rental and it shows that the politicians can and do lie about their wealth.
If what you say is true it is far more serious than a simple lie. He filed congressional forms attesting to his personal financial condition, if he lied it is prison time.

Yet Obuma sets the pace! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yet Obuma sets the pace! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Hell of an argument in defense of Trump.

Forum List

Back