🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Getting To Be ‘Woke’

And what theses groups, the intersectionals, do to advance their premise?

Bully and threaten.

8. Professor Crenshaw of Columbia invented the intersectionality concept, and here, in an article, she admits the aim.

“Some have argued that intersectional understanding creates an atmosphere of bullying and “privilege checking.” Acknowledging privilege is hard — particularly for those who also experience discrimination and exclusion. While white women and men of color also experience discrimination, all too often their experiences are taken as the only point of departure for all conversations about discrimination. Being front and center in conversations about racism or sexism is a complicated privilege that is often hard to see.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nt-wait/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ee2d2655ce4a

9. White folks must admit that they only succeed based on that ‘privilege,’ males must admit their ‘toxic masculinity,’ etc., “Those who refuse to abide by tribal dictates of intersectionality”…must be bigots, racists, haters.

Of course, one glaring fact refutes the whole scam…..the racial group having the highest educational and income attainment…….

..isn’t white.

As long as the Left/Liberals/Democrats continue to control the schools, America will continue in the death spiral of the woke generation.
Curious that all the schools in those Red states are still controlled by Dems. I guess the GOP doesn't care about education, at least not public school education.

You do an awful lot of guessing.....how about you give education a try?

Here...let me start you off.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53
  4. “The youthful radicals propelled a new set of values from the fringes to the midst of contemporary social conflict.” Rothman and Lichter, “Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the New Left,” p. 392-394 Thus the themes and traits of the New Left have become prominent in today’s culture, and everything has become, ultimately, political. The result of the politicization of the culture is that one’s opponents are not merely wrong, but are morally evil, and, therefore, one may wish every affliction to befall them.
In other words, Red state educators hired these left-wing, sixties radicals to educate their children. Did they not care or were they just stupid?

“Woke?”

I thought it was “broke!”

You're not 'woke'.....you're simply 'weak..

That's at least as good as your woke-joke.

What is the female version of hotep?
“Woke?”

“Woke?”

There is no female or male.
The word is an ancient Egyptian term that means “to be at peace.”

10. No doubt we’ve all seen the attempts to silence any opposing voices, with so many stories about social media ‘shadow banning’ or outright censoring conservatives.
No shock there……after all Obama put a Justice on the Supreme Court who says government should ban speech they don’t approve of.

But here is a ‘woke’ Progressive claiming that science itself is racist, sexist, bigoted, whatever

“The scientific method is a tool for the construction and justification of dominance in the world.

The new methodological techniques were invented by men who were interested in explaining the inheritance of traits in order to support their political ideology of natural human superiority and inferiority. The statistical techniques transformed the scientific method and resulted in a process that constructs knowledge and establishes “significant differences” between the dominant group as the norm and the subordinate group as the “Other.”

The five steps in the process that integrates domination into the scientific method…” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/027753959580031J

What a maroon!!!!

Of course, this is pro forma from the folks who claim that men can become women, and vice versa.

The two factors that produced Western Civilization were the Judeo-Christian faith, and the Greek’s investigation of the universe based on science.

The Left opposes both.

Can a return to paganism and human sacrifices be far behind?

11. ‘Lost in all the chanting for change is the core commitment to impart actual knowledge. For progressives in the Age of Obama, setting high academic standards is secondary to the self-improvement of the "whole child" and "service" to cause of social justice.’ The Three R's in the Age of Obama: Rappin', Revolution and Radicalism

Nope….learning doesn’t enter into the calculation for the wokesters….In fact, they’re out to avoid learning at all costs!

12. Education is about learning and requires effort and working day after day, and some people are better learners than others because some people are smarter than others. Best not let progressives hear that; progressives will it that all are equal, and thinking otherwise is biased! Education must be comforting, nurturing, and never discouraging.

Red pens for marking are harsh, while purple is soothing. “In a show of educational Kumbaya-ism not seen since English became Language Arts and self-esteem replaced “go to the principal’s office” as the Mantra of Discipline, teachers are dumping their red pens faster than plans for Gigli II and grading students’ papers using purple ones. They say they’re doing this because purple’s “not as scary,” “friendlier,” and “goes better with their new fall outfits.” Grading with purple pens

Progressive Education aims to “level the playing field.” Translation: “lower the standards.” Everyone’s work goes up on the walls because it’s not fair to judge a child’s work as there are no wrong answers, only life experiences.

Research demonstrates that true self-esteem arise from true achievement, and also shows that kids with the highest self-esteem, particularly minority youngsters, often show distressingly low achievement levels as well as sundry pathologies.

'History should be honest,' Gov. Jerry Brown says in signing the state law, which had sparked hot debate among legislators.... making California the first state to require that school textbooks and history lessons include the contributions of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Americans.
State laws New state law requires textbooks to include gays achievements - Los Angeles Times

“Woke?”

“Woke?”

“Woke?”

It is also a modern english word that means to be a holier than thou control freak

“Woke?”

“Woke?”

“Woke?”

It is also a modern english word that means to be a holier than thou control freak

How about you put a bit of effort into a post and provide an articulate presentation of your view.

Try.

Unless, of course, you didn't understand the posts that you attempted to read.

And speaking of the Democrat woke constituency…

13. "Modern-Day MLK Jr. Has Dream That One Day Everybody Will Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin
April 24th, 2019

BERKELEY, CA—Local college student Zax Lindell is being heralded as "the next Martin Luther King, Jr." after he announced that he has a dream that one day everyone will be judged by the color of their skin.

The liberal student activist announced that he wants all people to be able to come together and judge each other solely by skin color, utilizing the complicated matrices and point system of intersectionality.

"It's a radical idea, but one I hope our nation can soon realize," Lindell said. "One day, everyone in this nation will simply look at a white person and know immediately they're part of the problem. They can also look at a minority and realize that person is righteous because they are oppressed by systems of whiteness."

"I have a dream that one day we will live in a nation where we will not be judged by the content of our character, but whether we're evil white men or innocent, oppressed minorities," he said as a crowd of his classmates began to gather and cheer him on. "I have a dream that one day every oppressed minority status will be exalted, every white person will be made low, and every straight person will be made gay, and the glory of Marxist systems of social justice shall be revealed, and we shall all see it together!"

"Except for white people, of course!" he shouted over the thunderous applause of the crowd."
Modern-Day MLK Jr. Has Dream That One Day Everybody Will Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin

Biden jumps in....and his worst enemies are the 'woke' way-Left Democrats!

Woke???

How did the formerly American political party get to be Bolsheviks????

1.The most succinct definition of woke appears to be simply observing another person’s skin color, and deciding that you know all there is to know about them…and how to react to them.

Remember when the Left/Liberals/Democrats claimed not to judge by said characteristics???? Seems to be Orwellian ‘Doublespeak’…..“War is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.” And now, “Melanin Matters.”

2. Government schooling is the vehicle for the insanity that grips the nation, it gets 'em to be woke, not educated.....and if it is not wrested back from the Left, there is no hope. The forces that oppose the civilization we bask in today have advanced via Dewey, Spock, and the Self-Esteem Movement.

The most important influence in the education of American children is John Dewey.

John Dewey was a communist dupe, a Potemkin Progressive. Yet, this man is the greatest single influence on American schoolchildren; his books have been used to train generations of teachers. Even while the Russian civil war was still going on (some seven million killed between 1917 and 1921), Dewey’s books were translated into Russian by the Bolsheviks: they immediately recognized the importance of his ideas to the Soviet collective communist state.

1. 1918, “School’s of Tomorrow,” published in Russian.
  2. 1919, “How We Think,” published in Russian.
  3. 1920, “The School and Society,” published in Russian.
  4. 1921, “Democracy and Education,” published in Russian. The English version, of course, became a bible at Columbia Teacher’s College.

In 1928, Dewey, on his trip to the Soviet, was given the full Potemkin treatment. He laughed off the possibility of his being manipulated…”the warning, which appears humorous in retrospect by my kindly friends is that I would be fooled by being taken to show places…” Of course, immediately upon returning, he wrote a six part series for The New Republic, the political ‘font of all knowledge’ of the American left. “My mind was in a whirl of new impressions in those early days in Leningrad. Readjustment was difficult, and I lived somewhat dazed….” Impressions of Soviet Russia, by John Dewey.

3. The next bombshell was Dr. Benjamin Spock’s “Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care,” which also place the blame for all societal problems on the rigidity of old-school parenting. Spock, another communist, warned parents not to impose their views on their children.

Here’s a pretty good analysis of the effects: "I have been a child psychologist for over 40 years and have witnessed an epidemic of troubled, self-centered and out of control children. [Pretty good description of the 'woke' generation].

It is the legacy of Sigmund Freud and his disciples from Dr. Benjamin Spock to Dr. T. Berry Brazelton. According to Spock, whose child-rearing book, “Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care” has become one of the all-time best sellers worldwide, “kids don’t have to be disciplined into adulthood but can direct themselves toward adulthood by following their own will.”

Signs are everywhere of children being led into misery by their own will, in the eyes of desperate parents seeking help, in the $14.5 billion dollar sales of medications to treat behavioral disorders, and in the disturbing behavior of children themselves. Today, we have such atrocities as school shootings, unthinkable before the first publication of Spock’s book in 1946.” Azerrad: Children of Spock and Brazelton

And the central issue…..the Self-Esteem Movement.

Next.

More lunacy from the village idiot.

Let me just use your retarded opinion about being woke for an example.

1.The most succinct definition of woke appears to be simply observing another person’s skin color, and deciding that you know all there is to know about them…and how to react to them.

Have you failed to notice a more than 242 year pattern of behavior existing within people who have what is called white skin?

Are you just that stupid to buy into the white victimization lie when the behavior is what's being assessed and not the race?

You consistently post a lot of words that say nothing.

Stop acting like a coolie.

13. "Modern-Day MLK Jr. Has Dream That One Day Everybody Will Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin
April 24th, 2019

BERKELEY, CA—Local college student Zax Lindell is being heralded as "the next Martin Luther King, Jr." after he announced that he has a dream that one day everyone will be judged by the color of their skin.

The liberal student activist announced that he wants all people to be able to come together and judge each other solely by skin color, utilizing the complicated matrices and point system of intersectionality.

"It's a radical idea, but one I hope our nation can soon realize," Lindell said. "One day, everyone in this nation will simply look at a white person and know immediately they're part of the problem. They can also look at a minority and realize that person is righteous because they are oppressed by systems of whiteness."

"I have a dream that one day we will live in a nation where we will not be judged by the content of our character, but whether we're evil white men or innocent, oppressed minorities," he said as a crowd of his classmates began to gather and cheer him on. "I have a dream that one day every oppressed minority status will be exalted, every white person will be made low, and every straight person will be made gay, and the glory of Marxist systems of social justice shall be revealed, and we shall all see it together!"

"Except for white people, of course!" he shouted over the thunderous applause of the crowd."
Modern-Day MLK Jr. Has Dream That One Day Everybody Will Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin

The old school King lambasted whites because of their racism.

Woke???

Remember when the Left/Liberals/Democrats claimed not to judge by said characteristics???? Seems to be Orwellian ‘Doublespeak’…..“War is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.” And now, “Melanin Matters.”

2. Government schooling is the vehicle for the insanity that grips the nation, it gets 'em to be woke, not educated.....and if it is not wrested back from the Left, there is no hope. The forces that oppose the civilization we bask in today have advanced via Dewey, Spock, and the Self-Esteem Movement.

The most important influence in the education of American children is John Dewey.

John Dewey was a communist dupe, a Potemkin Progressive. Yet, this man is the greatest single influence on American schoolchildren; his books have been used to train generations of teachers. Even while the Russian civil war was still going on (some seven million killed between 1917 and 1921), Dewey’s books were translated into Russian by the Bolsheviks: they immediately recognized the importance of his ideas to the Soviet collective communist state.

4. 1921, “Democracy and Education,” published in Russian. The English version, of course, became a bible at Columbia Teacher’s College.

In 1928, Dewey, on his trip to the Soviet, was given the full Potemkin treatment. He laughed off the possibility of his being manipulated…”the warning, which appears humorous in retrospect by my kindly friends is that I would be fooled by being taken to show places…” Of course, immediately upon returning, he wrote a six part series for The New Republic, the political ‘font of all knowledge’ of the American left. “My mind was in a whirl of new impressions in those early days in Leningrad. Readjustment was difficult, and I lived somewhat dazed….” Impressions of Soviet Russia, by John Dewey.

3. The next bombshell was Dr. Benjamin Spock’s “Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care,” which also place the blame for all societal problems on the rigidity of old-school parenting. Spock, another communist, warned parents not to impose their views on their children.

Here’s a pretty good analysis of the effects: "I have been a child psychologist for over 40 years and have witnessed an epidemic of troubled, self-centered and out of control children. [Pretty good description of the 'woke' generation].

It is the legacy of Sigmund Freud and his disciples from Dr. Benjamin Spock to Dr. T. Berry Brazelton. According to Spock, whose child-rearing book, “Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care” has become one of the all-time best sellers worldwide, “kids don’t have to be disciplined into adulthood but can direct themselves toward adulthood by following their own will.”

Signs are everywhere of children being led into misery by their own will, in the eyes of desperate parents seeking help, in the $14.5 billion dollar sales of medications to treat behavioral disorders, and in the disturbing behavior of children themselves. Today, we have such atrocities as school shootings, unthinkable before the first publication of Spock’s book in 1946.” Azerrad: Children of Spock and Brazelton

Next.

Have you failed to notice a more than 242 year pattern of behavior existing within people who have what is called white skin?

Are you just that stupid to buy into the white victimization lie when the behavior is what's being assessed and not the race?

This is your America, the woke America, the atavisitic pagan knuckle-dragging America:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism…

Not just refusing to finance a wall on the southern border….but tearing down existing barriers

Abolishing ICE

Scrapping the electoral college

Eliminating all private health insurance

Packing the Supreme Court

Lowering the voting age to sixteen

Banning cars and airplanes

Financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work’

Reparations for slavery

Reparations for drug dealers

Giving murders and rapists the vote

On the bright side, there would be huggggggge financial savings in the area of psychological testing, as ‘would you vote Democrat’ is the single question test for mental illness.

Now....just between the two of us......don't you wish you had remained in school beyond the third grade???

April 24th, 2019

Skin color so important to you because you have no other accomplishments to point to?

This may help: cover all mirrors.

Woke???

Next.

This is your America, the woke America, the atavisitic pagan knuckle-dragging America:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism…

Not just refusing to finance a wall on the southern border….but tearing down existing barriers

Abolishing ICE

Reparations for slavery

On the bright side, there would be huggggggge financial savings in the area of psychological testing, as ‘would you vote Democrat’ is the single question test for mental illness.

Now....just between the two of us......don't you wish you had remained in school beyond the third grade???

Your posts show the aptitude of a pre schooler. You're an idiot.

As long as the Left/Liberals/Democrats continue to control the schools, America will continue in the death spiral of the woke generation.
Curious that all the schools in those Red states are still controlled by Dems. I guess the GOP doesn't care about education, at least not public school education.

Nothing curious about it, except to people who are willfully obtuse.

Being a "red state" doesn't mean there are no Democrats living in it. And leftists have long since barricaded the doors of academia to make it impossible for conservatives to even get into the system, let alone to change it.

Conservative parents, on the other hand, really don't give a damn about public school education when compared to their own children's education. This is why more and more of them are abandoning that asylum to the lunatics in charge, and putting their kids in private schools, charter schools, or home school. Only a fool decides that an institution is more important than their responsibility to the people they love.

You do an awful lot of guessing.....how about you give education a try?

Here...let me start you off.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53
  4. “The youthful radicals propelled a new set of values from the fringes to the midst of contemporary social conflict.” Rothman and Lichter, “Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the New Left,” p. 392-394 Thus the themes and traits of the New Left have become prominent in today’s culture, and everything has become, ultimately, political. The result of the politicization of the culture is that one’s opponents are not merely wrong, but are morally evil, and, therefore, one may wish every affliction to befall them.
In other words, Red state educators hired these left-wing, sixties radicals to educate their children. Did they not care or were they just stupid?

"In other words, something you didn't remotely say, but that I want to pretend you did!"

Woke???

Next.

Abolishing ICE

Reparations for slavery

Your posts show the aptitude of a pre schooler. You're an idiot.

Trying to educate dunces like you is like trying to crack ice with a banana.

Exhausting.....but....Noblesse oblige

April 24th, 2019

The color of their skin, and the content of their identity group.

Because asking leftists to exhibit character is setting the bar too high, apparently.

April 24th, 2019

Skin color so important to you because you have no other accomplishments to point to?

This may help: cover all mirrors.

Apparently it's more important to you than to me.

You've accomplished nothing. And since this nation was built on a hierarchy that involves skin color, allowing yourself to be conned into colorblindness while whites still use color against us is foolish. So you have chosen to be a fool. As this is a free country you have that right. And since this is a free country, I chose not to be a fool.

Forum List

Back