🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Getting To Be ‘Woke’

The color of their skin, and the content of their identity group.

Because asking leftists to exhibit character is setting the bar too high, apparently.

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

According to who?

That would be "....to whom?" ...you dunce.
We just settled the education question, huh?

And the answer is, according to reality.

According to who is what I said and that sentence damn sure doesn't answer any questions.

Your answer is a lie.

I teach you geopolitics, economics, racial reality.....now you demand that I teach you grammar as well.

Didn't you learn any manners growing up??????

You're getting schooled coolie.

And speaking of the Democrat woke constituency…

13. "Modern-Day MLK Jr. Has Dream That One Day Everybody Will Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin
April 24th, 2019

BERKELEY, CA—Local college student Zax Lindell is being heralded as "the next Martin Luther King, Jr." after he announced that he has a dream that one day everyone will be judged by the color of their skin.

The liberal student activist announced that he wants all people to be able to come together and judge each other solely by skin color, utilizing the complicated matrices and point system of intersectionality.

"It's a radical idea, but one I hope our nation can soon realize," Lindell said. "One day, everyone in this nation will simply look at a white person and know immediately they're part of the problem. They can also look at a minority and realize that person is righteous because they are oppressed by systems of whiteness."

"I have a dream that one day we will live in a nation where we will not be judged by the content of our character, but whether we're evil white men or innocent, oppressed minorities," he said as a crowd of his classmates began to gather and cheer him on. "I have a dream that one day every oppressed minority status will be exalted, every white person will be made low, and every straight person will be made gay, and the glory of Marxist systems of social justice shall be revealed, and we shall all see it together!"

"Except for white people, of course!" he shouted over the thunderous applause of the crowd."
Modern-Day MLK Jr. Has Dream That One Day Everybody Will Be Judged By The Color Of Their Skin

The old school King lambasted whites because of their racism.

Skin color so important to you because you have no other accomplishments to point to?

This may help: cover all mirrors.

Apparently it's more important to you than to me.

You've accomplished nothing. And since this nation was built on a hierarchy that involves skin color, allowing yourself to be conned into colorblindness while whites still use color against us is foolish. So you have chosen to be a fool. As this is a free country you have that right. And since this is a free country, I chose not to be a fool.

Are we supposed to be a color-blind society or not? Hierarchy doesn't involve skin color, it involves net worth:
View attachment 258032

So are we playing the race card again or not?
Is it about family formation and being raised by a mother AND a father that leads to success?
Or is it about IQ and who works hard in school and gets a decent job?
So does trying to play the race card make you a fool? (we're color blind and not buying that one)

The race card has been played since 1641. It was invented by whites. Your post is gibberish.

You one of those low IQ guys? I'll try typing slower.......
1. Are we playing the race card or not? Yes or no, I thought we're a color-blind society?
2. You remind me of that prof that Obama had the "beer summit" with, with that race chip on his shoulder, and that color-blind police officer who didn't take his bullshit.
3. This article is basically what I was hinting at

Family Structure: The Growing Importance of Class

Skin color so important to you because you have no other accomplishments to point to?

You've accomplished nothing. And since this nation was built on a hierarchy that involves skin color, allowing yourself to be conned into colorblindness while whites still use color against us is foolish. So you have chosen to be a fool. As this is a free country you have that right. And since this is a free country, I chose not to be a fool.

Are we supposed to be a color-blind society or not? Hierarchy doesn't involve skin color, it involves net worth:
View attachment 258032

Is it about family formation and being raised by a mother AND a father that leads to success?
So does trying to play the race card make you a fool? (we're color blind and not buying that one)

The race card has been played since 1641. It was invented by whites. Your post is gibberish.

1. Are we playing the race card or not? Yes or no, I thought we're a color-blind society?
2. You remind me of that prof that Obama had the "beer summit" with, with that race chip on his shoulder, and that color-blind police officer who didn't take his bullshit.

You one of those low IQ guys? I'll try typing slower...….The race card has been played since 1641. It was invented by whites.

Are you talking about historian Henry Louis Gates who was racially profiled by that white cop while in his own garage?

Your post is gibberish.

View attachment 258032

There is a pathology that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

Lest any miss the point, it is that the multiculturalists' unfortunate belief that all cultures are equal, is both prevalent in education, and destructive. During WWI, the results of mental tests of white soldiers from various Southern states were lower than the mental test scores of black soldiers from various Northern states. H.J.Butcher, "Human Intelligence: Its Nature and Assessment," p. 252.

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

The poster above is a clear example of the debilitation due to said pathology.

View attachment 258032

You one of those low IQ guys? I'll try typing slower...….The race card has been played since 1641. It was invented by whites.

Are you talking about historian Henry Louis Gates who was racially profiled by that white cop while in his own garage?

Your post is gibberish.

Correct, Henry Louis Gates Jr. - Wikipedia.
was breaking into his own home, the police were called by neighbors to investigate...he was not profiled....you know the rest....his attitude got him arrested...

1. The race card has been played since the beginning of time. It was not invented in 1641 here in the US.
2. Still waiting for a simple Yes/No answer from you, are we a color-blind society? (I'd like to think so)
3. Are there racists here in the US?
ans: there are "subtle" racists in US society, I don't know what to do about it. This is from wiki:
Racism in the United States - Wikipedia

"Sociologist Russ Long stated in 2013 that there is now a more subtle racism that associates a specific race with a specific characteristic. In a 1993 study conducted by Katz and Braly, it was presented that "blacks and whites hold a variety of stereotypes towards each other, often negative". The Katz and Braley study also found that African-Americans and whites view the traits that they identify each other with as threatening, interracial communication between the two is likely to be "hesitant, reserved, and concealing". Interracial communication is guided by stereotypes; stereotypes are transferred into personality and character traits which then have an effect on communication."

I hope that as the economy improves that relations improve and people are generally happier with their lives. I don't like when the dems start their "urban plantation" racial bullshit about "reparations" and Biden's "they'll put y'all back in chains" garbage.

View attachment 258032

Your post is gibberish.

was breaking into his own home, the police were called by neighbors to investigate...he was not profiled....you know the rest....his attitude got him arrested...

1. The race card has been played since the beginning of time. It was not invented in 1641 here in the US.
2. Still waiting for a simple Yes/No answer from you, are we a color-blind society? (I'd like to think so)
ans: there are "subtle" racists in US society, I don't know what to do about it. This is from wiki:

"Sociologist Russ Long stated in 2013 that there is now a more subtle racism that associates a specific race with a specific characteristic. In a 1993 study conducted by Katz and Braly, it was presented that "blacks and whites hold a variety of stereotypes towards each other, often negative". The Katz and Braley study also found that African-Americans and whites view the traits that they identify each other with as threatening, interracial communication between the two is likely to be "hesitant, reserved, and concealing". Interracial communication is guided by stereotypes; stereotypes are transferred into personality and character traits which then have an effect on communication."

I hope that as the economy improves that relations improve and people are generally happier with their lives. I don't like when the dems start their "urban plantation" racial bullshit about "reparations" and Biden's "they'll put y'all back in chains" garbage.

I don't think I need your explanation of what kind of racism occurs in this country.

Gates was profiled by his neighbors and he had every right to be angry about getting done that way in his home. His neighbors knew who he was. The entire incident was unnecessary.

You pay reparations to native Americans every year, so no one wants to hear your racist musings about reparations.

View attachment 258032

There is a pathology that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

Lest any miss the point, it is that the multiculturalists' unfortunate belief that all cultures are equal, is both prevalent in education, and destructive. During WWI, the results of mental tests of white soldiers from various Southern states were lower than the mental test scores of black soldiers from various Northern states. H.J.Butcher, "Human Intelligence: Its Nature and Assessment," p. 252.

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

The poster above is a clear example of the debilitation due to said pathology.

You are most certainly that.

View attachment 258032

Your post is gibberish.

I don't think I need your explanation of what kind of racism occurs in this country.

Gates was profiled by his neighbors and he had every right to be angry about getting done that way in his home. His neighbors knew who he was. The entire incident was unnecessary.

You pay reparations to native Americans every year, so no one wants to hear your racist musings about reparations.

You aren't going to get jack son.

As long as the Left/Liberals/Democrats continue to control the schools, America will continue in the death spiral of the woke generation.
Curious that all the schools in those Red states are still controlled by Dems. I guess the GOP doesn't care about education, at least not public school education.

Nothing curious about it, except to people who are willfully obtuse.

Being a "red state" doesn't mean there are no Democrats living in it. And leftists have long since barricaded the doors of academia to make it impossible for conservatives to even get into the system, let alone to change it.

Conservative parents, on the other hand, really don't give a damn about public school education when compared to their own children's education. This is why more and more of them are abandoning that asylum to the lunatics in charge, and putting their kids in private schools, charter schools, or home school. Only a fool decides that an institution is more important than their responsibility to the people they love.
"Conservative parents, on the other hand, really don't give a damn about public school education when compared to their own children's education".
So I'm correct, conservatives and the GOP don't care about public school education and the "death spiral". Even when they are in the majority. In this case, being right doesn't make me happy.

Did they ever care or were desegregation and busing the final straws?

Your post is gibberish.

I don't care. If we don't get what we are owed this nation will lose everything it's got.

Your post is gibberish.

I don't care. If we don't get what we are owed this nation will lose everything it's got.

Nope, we'll be fine.

As long as the Left/Liberals/Democrats continue to control the schools, America will continue in the death spiral of the woke generation.
Curious that all the schools in those Red states are still controlled by Dems. I guess the GOP doesn't care about education, at least not public school education.

Being a "red state" doesn't mean there are no Democrats living in it. And leftists have long since barricaded the doors of academia to make it impossible for conservatives to even get into the system, let alone to change it.

Conservative parents, on the other hand, really don't give a damn about public school education when compared to their own children's education. This is why more and more of them are abandoning that asylum to the lunatics in charge, and putting their kids in private schools, charter schools, or home school. Only a fool decides that an institution is more important than their responsibility to the people they love.
"Conservative parents, on the other hand, really don't give a damn about public school education when compared to their own children's education".
So I'm correct, conservatives and the GOP don't care about public school education and the "death spiral". Even when they are in the majority. In this case, being right doesn't make me happy.

I know you thought that cutting off part of what I said was somehow going to make it awful and shameful, but I actually have no problem with it. NO, we do NOT give a rat's ass about public schools in and of themselves.

Here's a little knowledge to put into your otherwise vacant skull: institutions have no intrinsic value. They are not important and meaningful in and of themselves. Humans are; institutions are valuable only to the extent that they serve humans and are useful. Public schools do not serve conservative parents and are not useful to them, therefore they are valueless.

WE care about our children; you, apparently, care more about institutions than kids. And you try to hide your willingness to sacrifice kids to your political agenda by screaming, "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE!" For the record, trying to make every conversation about race and calling people "racist!" just marks YOU out as the bigot here. I couldn't care less about race; YOU, apparently, can't see anything else.

Your post is gibberish.

Nope, we'll be fine.

Actually, you aren't. But stay fooled.

I know you thought that cutting off part of what I said was somehow going to make it awful and shameful, but I actually have no problem with it. NO, we do NOT give a rat's ass about public schools in and of themselves.

Here's a little knowledge to put into your otherwise vacant skull: institutions have no intrinsic value. They are not important and meaningful in and of themselves. Humans are; institutions are valuable only to the extent that they serve humans and are useful. Public schools do not serve conservative parents and are not useful to them, therefore they are valueless.

WE care about our children; you, apparently, care more about institutions than kids. And you try to hide your willingness to sacrifice kids to your political agenda by screaming, "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE!" For the record, trying to make every conversation about race and calling people "racist!" just marks YOU out as the bigot here. I couldn't care less about race; YOU, apparently, can't see anything else.

You really need to drop the schtick. Explain to us why a private school or homeschool is supposedly more effective.

“Woke?”

I thought it was “broke!”

You're not 'woke'.....you're simply 'weak..

That's at least as good as your woke-joke.

What is the female version of hotep?
“Woke?”

“Woke?”

There is no female or male.
The word is an ancient Egyptian term that means “to be at peace.”

It is also a modern english word that means to be a holier than thou control freak
“Woke?”

“Woke?”

“Woke?”

There is no female or male.
The word is an ancient Egyptian term that means “to be at peace.”

It is also a modern english word that means to be a holier than thou control freak

No it doesn't.

View attachment 258032

Your post is gibberish.

That poor boy can't change, and can't admit the truth.

This is what he has tied himself to, whether he even believes it or not.

Destroying him as we have is a lesson for any who may not have questioned the Liberal orthodoxy of hate and victimization.

View attachment 258032

Your post is gibberish.

"I don't think I need your explanation of what kind of racism occurs in this country."

Had you stopped writing after the first thee words, this would have been an exceptionally honest post.

Your post is gibberish.

"If we don't get what we are owed this nation will lose everything it's got."

I certainly agree.....hoping that you get what you are owed......

....we'll miss you.

You really need to drop the schtick. Explain to us why a private school or homeschool is supposedly more effective.

Home-schooled student surpass government school students in every category and metric.

"New Nationwide Study Confirms Homeschool Academic Achievement

Ian Slatter
Director of Media Relations

August 10, 2009

Each year, the homeschool movement graduates at least 100,000 students. Due to the fact that both the United States government and homeschool advocates agree that homeschooling has been growing at around 7% per annum for the past decade, it is not surprising that homeschooling is gaining increased attention. Consequently, many people have been asking questions about homeschooling, usually with a focus on either the academic or social abilities of homeschool graduates.

As an organization advocating on behalf of homeschoolers, Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) long ago committed itself to demonstrating that homeschooling should be viewed as a mainstream educational alternative.

We strongly believe that homeschooling is a thriving education movement capable of producing millions of academically and socially able students who will have a tremendously positive effect on society.

Despite much resistance from outside the homeschool movement, whether from teachers unions, politicians, school administrators, judges, social service workers, or even family members, over the past few decades homeschoolers have slowly but surely won acceptance as a mainstream education alternative. This has been due in part to the commissioning of research which demonstrates the academic success of the average homeschooler.

The last piece of major research looking at homeschool academic achievement was completed in 1998 by Dr. Lawrence Rudner. Rudner, a professor at the ERIC Clearinghouse, which is part of the University of Maryland, surveyed over 20,000 homeschooled students. His study, titled Home Schooling Works, discovered that homeschoolers (on average) scored about 30 percentile points higher than the national average on standardized achievement tests.

This research and several other studies supporting the claims of homeschoolers have helped the homeschool cause tremendously. Today, you would be hard pressed to find an opponent of homeschooling who says that homeschoolers, on average, are poor academic achievers.

There is one problem, however. Rudner’s research was conducted over a decade ago. Without another look at the level of academic achievement among homeschooled students, critics could begin to say that research on homeschool achievement is outdated and no longer relevant.

Recognizing this problem, HSLDA commissioned Dr. Brian Ray, an internationally recognized scholar and president of the non-profit National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI), to collect data for the 2007–08 academic year for a new study which would build upon 25 years of homeschool academic scholarship conducted by Ray himself, Rudner, and many others.

Drawing from 15 independent testing services, the Progress Report 2009: Homeschool Academic Achievement and Demographics included 11,739 homeschooled students from all 50 states who took three well-known tests—California Achievement Test, Iowa Tests of Basic Skills, and Stanford Achievement Test for the 2007–08 academic year. The Progress Report is the most comprehensive homeschool academic study ever completed.

The Results

Overall the study showed significant advances in homeschool academic achievement as well as revealing that issues such as student gender, parents’ education level, and family income had little bearing on the results of homeschooled students.

National Average Percentile Scores

Subtest

Homeschool

Public School

Reading

Language

Math

Science

Social Studies

Corea

Compositeb

a. Core is a combination of Reading, Language, and Math.
b. Composite is a combination of all subtests that the student took on the test.

There was little difference between the results of homeschooled boys and girls on core scores.

Boys—87th percentile
Girls—88th percentile

Household income had little impact on the results of homeschooled students.

$34,999 or less—85th percentile
$35,000–$49,999—86th percentile
$50,000–$69,999—86th percentile
$70,000 or more—89th percentile

The education level of the parents made a noticeable difference, but the homeschooled children of non-college educated parents still scored in the 83rd percentile, which is well above the national average.

Neither parent has a college degree—83rd percentile
One parent has a college degree—86th percentile
Both parents have a college degree—90th percentile

Whether either parent was a certified teacher did not matter.

Certified (i.e., either parent ever certified)—87th percentile
Not certified (i.e., neither parent ever certified)—88th percentile

Parental spending on home education made little difference.

Spent $600 or more on the student—89th percentile
Spent under $600 on the student—86th percentile

The extent of government regulation on homeschoolers did not affect the results.

Low state regulation—87th percentile
Medium state regulation—88th percentile
High state regulation—87th percentile

HSLDA defines the extent of government regulation this way:

States with low regulation: No state requirement for parents to initiate any contact or State requires parental notification only.

States with moderate regulation: State requires parents to send notification, test scores, and/or professional evaluation of student progress.

State with high regulation: State requires parents to send notification or achievement test scores and/or professional evaluation, plus other requirements (e.g. curriculum approval by the state, teacher qualification of parents, or home visits by state officials).

The question HSLDA regularly puts before state legislatures is, “If government regulation does not improve the results of homeschoolers why is it necessary?”

In short, the results found in the new study are consistent with 25 years of research, which show that as a group homeschoolers consistently perform above average academically. The Progress Report also shows that, even as the numbers and diversity of homeschoolers have grown tremendously over the past 10 years, homeschoolers have actually increased the already sizeable gap in academic achievement between themselves and their public school counterparts-moving from about 30 percentile points higher in the Rudner study (1998) to 37 percentile points higher in the Progress Report (2009).

As mentioned earlier, the achievement gaps that are well-documented in public school between boys and girls, parents with lower incomes, and parents with lower levels of education are not found among homeschoolers. While it is not possible to draw a definitive conclusion, it does appear from all the existing research that homeschooling equalizes every student upwards. Homeschoolers are actually achieving every day what the public schools claim are their goals—to narrow achievement gaps and to educate each child to a high level.

Of course, an education movement which consistently shows that children can be educated to a standard significantly above the average public school student at a fraction of the cost—the average spent by participants in the Progress Report was about $500 per child per year as opposed to the public school average of nearly $10,000 per child per year—will inevitably draw attention from the K-12 public education industry."
http://www.hslda.org/docs/news/200908100.asp

Nope, we'll be fine.

Actually, you aren't. But stay fooled.

Actually I am, I'm inoculated for all types of parasites. Including you.

Forum List

Back