Giffords gets a ship for being shot

Look at it this way....ship as is is more likely to be sunk than be of any use to us....who wants their name on such crap

I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

Like the airport named after Reagan? You find that repugnant too?

At least Reagan served and airports are named by the cities that own them.

Reagan served? This is what's wrong with the GOP today, the low information voter no longer has a clue.

The dude was a progressive nutjob… Fact
Now back to your safe space...

Actually Loughner started out on the left, but then took a hard right

Wiki:
The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

The director of research on hate groups for the Southern Poverty Law Center noted that Loughner's political positions were a "hallmark of the far right and the militia movement

Look at it this way....ship as is is more likely to be sunk than be of any use to us....who wants their name on such crap
Wishing a US ship sinks because it's named after a Democrat? How petty of you. Billions of tax dollars wasted, lives put at risk and lost by its sinking. But that's ok. It was named for a libtard.

You're a real dirt bag

Wishing a US ship sinks because it's named after a Democrat? How petty of you. Billions of tax dollars wasted, lives put at risk and lost by its sinking. But that's ok. It was named for a libtard.

You're a real dirt bag
Theyall are that way and subject to same fate no matter what their name............lets build more

The dude was a progressive nutjob… Fact
Now back to your safe space...

Actually Loughner started out on the left, but then took a hard right

Wiki:
The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

The director of research on hate groups for the Southern Poverty Law Center noted that Loughner's political positions were a "hallmark of the far right and the militia movement
No, he was an absolute progressive…
You can take the Southern poverty Law Center and shove it up your ass, they are nothing but a bunch of fucked up racists...
Find some credibility, Hypocrisy runs deep in the progressive.
- Progressivism Kills

Look at the RWNJs attacking a woman they know nothing about.

In the crowd that day was an armed RWer. He was going to the Walgreens to buy cigarettes. When the shooting started, he did what RWs are known for - he ran back into the Walgreens.

It was unarmed Dems who had come to see Giffords who overpowered the shooter and disarmed him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You do realize it was a progressive nut job that tried to kill the progressive? Lol
Hypocrisy runs deep in the progressive... lol

You lie.

He speak truth kemosabe! :)

Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants

Never mind his favorite books was all leftie ideologies.

You're a real dirt bag

Before they wished Obama would fail. They put the "anti" in anti-American.

Just like Ronald Wilson Reagan was a democrat. People change, and Loughner was a prime example of it. Going from liberal to conservative before going on a shooting spree.

I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

Maybe the USS Pat Tillman (AKA the Friendly Fire) since our own soldiers killed him?

I know the USS Breitbart (red wine always on demand)?

Better yet the USS Michael Murphy, a navy seal that was awarded the Medal of Honor.
Or the USS Daniel Inouye.

I sortta agree with this one. Where I disagree is that it shouldn't be a Destroyer. Naval convention usially requires that they are named after heroic sailors and Marines that died in combat.

I do agree that Inoye should probably get a ship because he was a Medal of Honor recipient for heroic action in Italy in WWII.

Daniel Inouye Medal of Honor citation:

"Inouye, Daniel K.

Rank and organization: Second Lieutenant, U.S. Army, Company E, 442nd Infantry. Place and date: San Terenzo, Italy, 21 April 1945. Birth: 7 September 1924, Honolulu, Hawaii. Entered service at: Honolulu, Hawaii.

Citation:
Second Lieutenant Daniel K. Inouye distinguished himself by extraordinary heroism in action on 21 April 1945, in the vicinity of San Terenzo, Italy. While attacking a defended ridge guarding an important road junction, Second Lieutenant Inouye skillfully directed his platoon through a hail of automatic weapon and small arms fire, in a swift enveloping movement that resulted in the capture of an artillery and mortar post and brought his men to within 40 yards of the hostile force. Emplaced in bunkers and rock formations, the enemy halted the advance with crossfire from three machine guns. With complete disregard for his personal safety, Second Lieutenant Inouye crawled up the treacherous slope to within five yards of the nearest machine gun and hurled two grenades, destroying the emplacement. Before the enemy could retaliate, he stood up and neutralized a second machine gun nest. Although wounded by a sniper’s bullet, he continued to engage other hostile positions at close range until an exploding grenade shattered his right arm. Despite the intense pain, he refused evacuation and continued to direct his platoon until enemy resistance was broken and his men were again deployed in defensive positions. In the attack, 25 enemy soldiers were killed and eight others captured. By his gallant, aggressive tactics and by his indomitable leadership, Second Lieutenant Inouye enabled his platoon to advance through formidable resistance, and was instrumental in the capture of the ridge. Second Lieutenant Inouye’s extraordinary heroism and devotion to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit on him, his unit, and the United States Army."

MOH Citation for Daniel Inouye

First, the ship is not a destroyer.

The USS Michael Murphy is a already a DDG in the Navy.

Those two you mentioned were soldiers, not sailors or Marines.

I agree and thanks for bringing up the subject. The topic perked my interest on seeing whatever became of the situation last year when RSS Boaty McBoatface won public support for the name of a new research vessel.

Checked and saw that it eventually was named after BBC legend David Attenborough.

boaty-mcboatface-the-people-have.jpg

‘RSS Boaty McBoatface’ is winning UK ship-naming contest

You're a real dirt bag

These folks are such lowlifes, aren't they? Trump and his followers represent everything that is wrong with America.

Just like Ronald Wilson Reagan was a democrat. People change, and Loughner was a prime example of it. Going from liberal to conservative before going on a shooting spree.
Ronald Ragan was a career politician… All career politicians live in Hypocrisy.
No, he was a progressive and tried to kill someone that was not progressive enough.... most of the mass shooters recently were progressives

Look at the RWNJs attacking a woman they know nothing about.

In the crowd that day was an armed RWer. He was going to the Walgreens to buy cigarettes. When the shooting started, he did what RWs are known for - he ran back into the Walgreens.

It was unarmed Dems who had come to see Giffords who overpowered the shooter and disarmed him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You do realize it was a progressive nut job that tried to kill the progressive? Lol
Hypocrisy runs deep in the progressive... lol

You lie.

He speak truth kemosabe! :)

Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants

Never mind his favorite books was all leftie ideologies.
- Progressivism Kills

Like the airport named after Reagan? You find that repugnant too?

At least Reagan served and airports are named by the cities that own them.

Reagan served? This is what's wrong with the GOP today, the low information voter no longer has a clue.

Yes, he did. Have a nice day!

Forum List

Back