Giffords gets a ship for being shot

Look at the RWNJs attacking a woman they know nothing about.

In the crowd that day was an armed RWer. He was going to the Walgreens to buy cigarettes. When the shooting started, he did what RWs are known for - he ran back into the Walgreens.

It was unarmed Dems who had come to see Giffords who overpowered the shooter and disarmed him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You do realize it was a progressive nut job that tried to kill the progressive? Lol
Hypocrisy runs deep in the progressive... lol

You lie.

He speak truth kemosabe! :)

There's a ship on which one might well not wish to serve - I mean, given that it's destined to be shot. Possibly sunk but more likely to be saved and converted into a NYC garbage scow.....

In the crowd that day was an armed RWer. He was going to the Walgreens to buy cigarettes. When the shooting started, he did what RWs are known for - he ran back into the Walgreens.

It was unarmed Dems who had come to see Giffords who overpowered the shooter and disarmed him.

You do realize it was a progressive nut job that tried to kill the progressive? Lol

You lie.
Get it straight snowflake, the dude is/was a progressive tried to kill a career politician who happened to be a progressive, she is an anti-gun nutter along with her husband getting her name put on the warship… Only career politicians can justify such a thing.... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You lie.

Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants

Kind of strange isn't it? The Navy says that Giffords "showed courage" in recovering from a head wound as a result of a maniac's shooting rampage. Maybe so but it's not the kind of courage that gets a ship named after you. There are hundreds of Veterans who gave their lives for their Country and and earned the Medal of Honor and only get a tombstone at Arlington named after them.

You lie.

:lmao:
He was a progressive through and through… Jack weed
Progressives like yourself love hypocrisy....
- Progressivism Kills

There are hundreds of Veterans who gave their lives for their Country and and earned the Medal of Honor and only get a tombstone at Arlington named after them.

It's the perk of being secretary of the navy. Which explains why so many secretary's of the navy have ships named after them, including Winston Churchhill (different navy)

lol, go bitch at Trump:

“The vessels of the Navy shall be named by the Secretary of the Navy under direction of the President according to the following rule:

Sailing-vessels of the first class shall be named after the States of the Union, those of the second class after the rivers, those of the third class after the principal cities and towns and those of the fourth class as the President may direct.”

— Section 1531

Utterly disgusting and repugnant. Guided Missile Destroyers are named after dead Sailors or dead Marine heroes

It is NOT a guided missile destroyer.

You lie.

- Progressivism Kills

Since you're retarded, your opinion is of no value.

Kind of strange isn't it? The Navy says that Giffords "showed courage" in recovering from a head wound as a result of a maniac's shooting rampage. Maybe so but it's not the kind of courage that gets a ship named after you. There are hundreds of Veterans who gave their lives for their Country and and earned the Medal of Honor and only get a tombstone at Arlington named after them.
And she's an anti-gun nutter that blames inanimate objects instead of the real killer - Who happens to be a progressive nutjob... - Progressivism Kills

The next ship will be named the USS This will piss off conservatives.

I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

Maybe the USS Pat Tillman (AKA the Friendly Fire) since our own soldiers killed him?

I know the USS Breitbart (red wine always on demand)?

Better yet the USS Michael Murphy, a navy seal that was awarded the Medal of Honor.
Or the USS Daniel Inouye.

I sortta agree with this one. Where I disagree is that it shouldn't be a Destroyer. Naval convention usially requires that they are named after heroic sailors and Marines that died in combat.

I do agree that Inoye should probably get a ship because he was a Medal of Honor recipient for heroic action in Italy in WWII.

Daniel Inouye Medal of Honor citation:

"Inouye, Daniel K.

Rank and organization: Second Lieutenant, U.S. Army, Company E, 442nd Infantry. Place and date: San Terenzo, Italy, 21 April 1945. Birth: 7 September 1924, Honolulu, Hawaii. Entered service at: Honolulu, Hawaii.

Citation:
Second Lieutenant Daniel K. Inouye distinguished himself by extraordinary heroism in action on 21 April 1945, in the vicinity of San Terenzo, Italy. While attacking a defended ridge guarding an important road junction, Second Lieutenant Inouye skillfully directed his platoon through a hail of automatic weapon and small arms fire, in a swift enveloping movement that resulted in the capture of an artillery and mortar post and brought his men to within 40 yards of the hostile force. Emplaced in bunkers and rock formations, the enemy halted the advance with crossfire from three machine guns. With complete disregard for his personal safety, Second Lieutenant Inouye crawled up the treacherous slope to within five yards of the nearest machine gun and hurled two grenades, destroying the emplacement. Before the enemy could retaliate, he stood up and neutralized a second machine gun nest. Although wounded by a sniper’s bullet, he continued to engage other hostile positions at close range until an exploding grenade shattered his right arm. Despite the intense pain, he refused evacuation and continued to direct his platoon until enemy resistance was broken and his men were again deployed in defensive positions. In the attack, 25 enemy soldiers were killed and eight others captured. By his gallant, aggressive tactics and by his indomitable leadership, Second Lieutenant Inouye enabled his platoon to advance through formidable resistance, and was instrumental in the capture of the ridge. Second Lieutenant Inouye’s extraordinary heroism and devotion to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit on him, his unit, and the United States Army."

MOH Citation for Daniel Inouye
Not really. Offhand, an entire CLASS was named for an admiral who died of a heart attack.

You lie.

- Progressivism Kills

Since you're retarded, your opinion is of no value.
The dude was a progressive nutjob… Fact
Now back to your safe space...
- Progressivism Kills

Maybe we should name ships after the victims of mass gun violence.

But then we'd need to build hundreds of ships.

Forum List

Back