Giffords is trying to steal our rights

Giffords planned to get shot in the head....just so she could take your guns

Giffords ran on a strong pro-2nd platform.

Trent Franks is now the 8th district representative, and Giffords turn-coat actions will most likely ensure that no democrat ever holds the district again.

Umm Trent Franks? Are you thinking Dist. 8 Frank Pratt?
Dem- Ron Barber is our Federal House Representative
Our District has been changed and now we are District 2, not district 8

Umm Trent Franks? Are you thinking Dist. 8 Frank Pratt?
Dem- Ron Barber is our Federal House Representative
Our District has been changed and now we are District 2, not district 8

Redistricted from the 2nd district and re-elected in 2012

Arizona's 8th congressional district - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You were right Trent Franks Dist 8
We are in Dist. 2 (used to be dist. 8) with Ron Barber who took over for Giffords and then was elected last year.

Arizona?s Members of Congress & Congressional District Map - GovTrack.us

Question..................if all the Californians are moving in, does that mean that the liberals have the right to shoot the conservatives like the way Giffords was shot?

The problem with liberals is they refuse to listen to the majority. Gabrielle Giffords is still trying to push for gun control that goes against our Second amendment rights to bear arms. The majority of the American people are gun owners and are against this liberal anti Constitution movement. If the liberals get their way criminals will be free to walk into our homes and take what they want and then kill us. Why are the liberals to stupid to understand this?

Giffords visits rampage site, urges gun control - Yahoo! News

Gabrielle Giffords and her husband are gun owners. All they are pushing for is more stringent background checks. There's nothing wrong with that! If you're against that then you must have something to worry about! I'm a conservative, my husband owns several guns.....the Giffords aren't trying to take guns away from anyone, they aren't trying to stop honest people from having guns. They are hoping that the crazy's will be stopped!

Why? He purchased his without a background check.

Giffords planned to get shot in the head....just so she could take your guns

Nope, but like good democrats everywhere she is quick to exploit a tradgedy and use for political gain. If I would have known she would turn out to be just another gun grabbing leftist scum I never would have prayed for her recovery. We have too many leftist gun grabbers in this nation already.

The problem with liberals is they refuse to listen to the majority. Gabrielle Giffords is still trying to push for gun control that goes against our Second amendment rights to bear arms. The majority of the American people are gun owners and are against this liberal anti Constitution movement. If the liberals get their way criminals will be free to walk into our homes and take what they want and then kill us. Why are the liberals to stupid to understand this?

Giffords visits rampage site, urges gun control - Yahoo! News

Gabrielle Giffords and her husband are gun owners. All they are pushing for is more stringent background checks. There's nothing wrong with that! If you're against that then you must have something to worry about! I'm a conservative, my husband owns several guns.....the Giffords aren't trying to take guns away from anyone, they aren't trying to stop honest people from having guns. They are hoping that the crazy's will be stopped!

Why? He purchased his without a background check.

Which seems to be his point

Forum List

Back