Gingrich calls for deporting Muslims who believe in Shariah

Just when the GOP already has one big wacko (Trump) then Gingrich crawls out of his rat hole and makes it two.

Pretty nice "rat hole".

abc_newt_gingrich_home_ll_111229_wb1.jpg

Just when the GOP already has one big wacko (Trump) then Gingrich crawls out of his rat hole and makes it two.

Im laughing.............

Progressives are so deep in the matrix PC stuff, they think idea's like this are impossible!!! Fascinating to me...........

We get a couple more of these events happening here, a law to charge association with Sharia as a felony will be a chip shot field goal in Congress because the people will demand it........in overwhelming numbers. Will be pitchfork in DC stuff by over 50% of the country and the zombie progressives are going to happily sit on the sidelines with their thumbs up their asses!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Sharia law violates every ideal of the American Constitution. So liberals are against Christian religious laws being imposed on them (us), but they support Islam religious dictates because it's cool and they are lunatics? I am loosing any respect for liberals on this, if they support sharia law. It violates the Constitution. Screw Islam.

Islam and the West do not mix.

True, but Islam and the Left, do.
Agreed.

They both want tyrannical government ruled by a small elite. Thing is if Islam wins, many on the left will disappear. Apparently their allying with Islam, wasn't thought through.

I agree 100% ! :clap:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

Gingrich calls for deporting Muslims who believe in Shariah

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport them for their actions.

the absurdity of newtie and the bigots. :cuckoo:
. OMG you are so fucking smart. I guess Newrt didn't know that. Please write him and set him straight. He'll marvel at your intellect.

i am smart, unlike the insane shrieking hysterical bigots.

i can't help it if newtie is more intent on riling up the lunatic base than caring about what is good for our country.

but then again, he always has.

external

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport them for their actions.

. OMG you are so fucking smart. I guess Newrt didn't know that. Please write him and set him straight. He'll marvel at your intellect.

i can't help it if newtie is more intent on riling up the lunatic base than caring about what is good for our country.

external

were they less dead when timothy mcveigh blew up the federal building?

you know, idiot. i live in new york city. i've been to paris, istanbul, jerusalem nice and tel aviv. unlike you i know what terrorism really is.

which is why i don't want you imbeciles lashing out wildly out of hate. focus. bigoted idiots shouldn't be making these decisions. normal people should.

moron.

external

you know, idiot. i live in new york city. i've been to paris, istanbul, jerusalem nice and tel aviv. unlike you i know what terrorism really is.

which is why i don't want you imbeciles lashing out wildly out of hate. focus. bigoted idiots shouldn't be making these decisions. normal people should.

moron.

The difference is we can choose to NOT import additional murderers.

We KNOW that an imported muslim population will have terrorists and gay bashers, and men who think women who dress sexy are asking for it, and jew bashers.

How is this good for anyone that lives here now?

And save your nonsense about hate. It is not hate to not want to see my fellow citizens die horribly.

I was watching Bill Mayer last night go on about how bad Shariah law is. Which, I agree it is bad. But every single thing he named, from killing gays to punishment for fornication came right out of the Bible.

The only real difference is that what American Christians want to do here, religious right wingers there actually do.

I was watching Bill Mayer last night go on about how bad Shariah law is. Which, I agree it is bad. But every single thing he named, from killing gays to punishment for fornication came right out of the Bible.

The only real difference is that what American Christians want to do here, religious right wingers there actually do.

As recently as 1980 this nation was 90% Christian.

If Christians were as bloodthirsty as you like to pretend, you wouldn't have to try to make the case for it on the net.

The evidence would be found in the daily body counts of communists and gays.

And you would be being very, very quiet.

As recently as 1980 this nation was 90% Christian.

If Christians were as bloodthirsty as you like to pretend, you wouldn't have to try to make the case for it on the net.

The evidence would be found in the daily body counts of communists and gays.

And you would be being very, very quiet.

Excellent post !! :clap2:

moron.

We KNOW that an imported muslim population will have terrorists and gay bashers, and men who think women who dress sexy are asking for it, and jew bashers.

And save your nonsense about hate. It is not hate to not want to see my fellow citizens die horribly.

You seem to be conflating a million unrelated RWNJ talking points.

You might want to examine RWNJ bigotry and homophobic hate speech.

It is hate when you're mindlessly lasting out instead of actually thinking in a nuanced fashion.

Again it's easy to rant when you e never lived around people who don't look and think the same way you do

moron.

You seem to be conflating a million unrelated RWNJ talking points.

You might want to examine RWNJ bigotry and homophobic hate speech.

It is hate when you're mindlessly lasting out instead of actually thinking in a nuanced fashion.

Again it's easy to rant when you e never lived around people who don't look and think the same way you do

Nothing in your post challenged my point.

It was nothing but a pile of various logical fallacies and unsupported assumptions and accusations about me.

My point stands.

If we do NOT import a population that will contain various types of hostile people we will be protecting our fellow citizens from harm.

If we have not imported the Orlando Shooters parents, hundreds of Americans would not have been murdered and maimed and wounded and terrorized.

Rats can live in nice places.

If it's a nice place then it's not a "rat hole" LOL

Gods in Heaven, you Liberals are stupid.
Whooooosh.
You have to be one of the most mentally lazy people here.

Gingrich was not in some rat hole or out of the public eye or Republican politics in any way shape or form.

You are an ignoramus and you prattle about like you know something when you plainly do not.

There is a difference in degree. But he absolutely sees religion when misused as a dangerous thing.

Forum List

Back