Gingrich calls for deporting Muslims who believe in Shariah

to their nation of origin, obviously
And if their nation of origin is US?
Converts get sent to prison.
So putting people in interment camps ...er, prison because of their religion.

Hmmm. Where have I heard that before. :thinking:

If they are currently not a U.S. citizen, then deport them. If they are a citizen, then you have to place them on a list of known individuals who are believers in sharia, and monitor their activity.
And maybe make them wear a little crescent badge on their clothes at all times, eh?

Actually, I was thinking of branding one into their foreheads.

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S.

Our ruling

Trump said Clinton "plans to massively increase admissions (of Middle East refugees) … including a 500 percent increase in Syrian refugees coming into our country."

Clinton has, in fact, said that in response to the refugee crisis she would raise Obama's limit of 10,000 to 65,000. That's 550 percent more, a bit higher than what Trump said.

Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

Sharia law violates every ideal of the American Constitution. So liberals are against Christian religious laws being imposed on them (us), but they support Islam religious dictates because it's cool and they are lunatics? I am loosing any respect for liberals on this, if they support sharia law. It violates the Constitution. Screw Islam.

I agree 100% ! :clap:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport them for their actions.

the absurdity of newtie and the bigots. :cuckoo:
. OMG you are so fucking smart. I guess Newrt didn't know that. Please write him and set him straight. He'll marvel at your intellect.

i am smart, unlike the insane shrieking hysterical bigots.

i can't help it if newtie is more intent on riling up the lunatic base than caring about what is good for our country.

but then again, he always has.
What's good for the country? Other than more gun control, you twats haven't actually proposed anything that will actually solve the problem. The Republican Party is the party of ideas. We come up with real solutions while you all just scream "bigot!"

Ironically, we're ultimately better for gays than you people, which is why gays are crossing over to us, Log Cabin Republicans. They're beginning to understand that Democrats support through sheer inaction the very people who want to kill them.

All of your examples, save blue laws , have been ruled unconstitutional. You realize that right?

Of course assholes who immigrate here from other countries and refuse to assimilate should be sent back whence they came.
Can you show me a law that makes people assimilate when they move here?

Here are the laws regarding becoming a US citizen

U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization Overview - FindLaw

Are you in fact suggesting that the refugees we allow over here should not have to meet the same legal standards we ask of other groups who wish to become citizens?
Nope, no law says you have to learn English, that is a social need...No law says you have to refute your religion to live in the USA...No law can be made as to the exercise of your religion in private..

Absolutely. The Freedom of espousing your religion is a foundation of this nation.

But, calling for and practicing a set of laws that oppose everything in the constitution is treason and practitioners should be treated as such.
Where in the Constitution does it say no polygamy?
Don't blame us for that. Your hero Abraham Lincoln signed that ban into law.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport a non-citizen them for their actions.

the absurdity of newtie and the bigots. :cuckoo:
Says the control freak

He's talking about not allowing people who support sharia into our country as immigrants. These people will never assimilate, so they don't belong here. He knows you can't deport citizens born here.

That is not what he said and the article states those here in America and not coming here!

I just highlighted in red what he said and he stated those here and not those coming here!
If you disagree with any leftist agenda in Jillian's mind you are a bigot so no biggy.

He's talking about not allowing people who support sharia into our country as immigrants. These people will never assimilate, so they don't belong here. He knows you can't deport citizens born here.

That is not what he said and the article states those here in America and not coming here!

I just highlighted in red what he said and he stated those here and not those coming here!
If you disagree with any leftist agenda in Jillian's mind you are a bigot so no biggy.
And a white supremacist too, based on her posts.

Wait wait guys... I got one for you LOL!!!.... You're gonna love it! ok, here it comes LOLOL!!! Too funny! LOL

THE CHRISTIAN SHARIA STATE!

Ooooohhhhh....hahahahahahahaaa ........... Told ya it would be good! LMAO!!!

Wait wait guys... I got one for you LOL!!!.... You're gonna love it! ok, here it comes LOLOL!!! Too funny! LOL

THE CHRISTIAN SHARIA STATE!

Ooooohhhhh....hahahahahahahaaa ........... Told ya it would be good! LMAO!!!
Christianity has at its core tolerance for dissent. Islam does not. That's why it is utterly incompatible with Western society and we see the all too predictable effects of showing tolerance toward those who don't reciprocate it. The 1st Amendment was crafted amidst a banquet of tolerant religions and viewpoints which is why it works. It can never work for a religion that does not tolerate the "infidel."

Sharia law violates every ideal of the American Constitution. So liberals are against Christian religious laws being imposed on them (us), but they support Islam religious dictates because it's cool and they are lunatics? I am loosing any respect for liberals on this, if they support sharia law. It violates the Constitution. Screw Islam.

Islam and the West do not mix.

Stupid.

Don't you think Muslims will say they don't believe in Sharia, when asked?
Absolutely, but what youll never see is muslim protesters marching through the streets, demanding sharia law. Once those protests start in a western country, bad shit always follows. They need to have a complete understanding of our expectations in our country. Deporting those who call for sharia does the job quite nicely.

And maybe make them wear a little crescent badge on their clothes at all times, eh?
How ironic that Nazi libtards use references to Nazi German laws to try to embarrass people who are trying to defend secular democratic government in the West.

Do you morons realize that most people recognize you for the racist Nazis you really are?

The Left shares an important position with Islam that it doesn't with Christianity. They're both anti America.

Just when the GOP already has one big wacko (Trump) then Gingrich crawls out of his rat hole and makes it two.

Islam and the West do not mix.

True, but Islam and the Left, do.

Forum List

Back