Gingrich calls for deporting Muslims who believe in Shariah

Islam and the West do not mix.
True, but Islam and the Left, do.
Only because they can both agree for now to attack Christians in government everywhere.

Have you ever come out against hateful rhetoric and the terrorist who shot up the planned parenthood oele called Timothy mcvwigh what he was?

I can't imagine why you'd say about David Koresh if he were a Muslim.

No one is saying be weak. It's the inability of the right to curb its bigotry and its inability to solve problems with intelligence instead of hysterical lunacy that is the problem

Last edited:
Only because they can both agree for now to attack Christians in government everywhere.

Have you ever come out against hateful rhetoric and the terrorist who shot up the planned parenthood oele called Timothy mcvwigh what he was?

I can't imagine why you'd say about David Koresh if her were a Muslim.

No one is saying be weak. It's the inability of the right to curb its bigotry and its inability to solve problems with intelligence instead of hysterical lunacy that is the problem

David Koresh was a her?

David Koresh was a her?

That's your response Wilow ijit?

David Koresh was a her?

That's your response Wilow ijit?
Well, you said he was a her, I just wondered wher ewe get your info dummy.

I was watching Bill Mayer last night go on about how bad Shariah law is. Which, I agree it is bad. But every single thing he named, from killing gays to punishment for fornication came right out of the Bible.

The only real difference is that what American Christians want to do here, religious right wingers there actually do.

As recently as 1980 this nation was 90% Christian.

If Christians were as bloodthirsty as you like to pretend, you wouldn't have to try to make the case for it on the net.

The evidence would be found in the daily body counts of communists and gays.

And you would be being very, very quiet.
web1_kkk5_t300.JPG

People were quiet. But eventually, they learned to fight back.

And just so you know, the Republican Party is 90% white.

I was watching Bill Mayer last night go on about how bad Shariah law is. Which, I agree it is bad. But every single thing he named, from killing gays to punishment for fornication came right out of the Bible.

The only real difference is that what American Christians want to do here, religious right wingers there actually do.

If Christians were as bloodthirsty as you like to pretend, you wouldn't have to try to make the case for it on the net.

web1_kkk5_t300.JPG

Amazing innit? How many Latinos, women and blacks were on the republican ticket this year while demo rats ran two old white fucks! Just saying!

web1_kkk5_t300.JPG

Yeah, blacks learned to fight back against the Democrat racists in the South because REPUBLICANS helped them to.

No it is not, and even if it was, that does not change the FACT that the Democratic Party is the party of racism as it has ever been, only now it is practicing reverse racism as part of its Identity Politics scam.

There is a difference in degree. But he absolutely sees religion when misused as a dangerous thing.

ANYTHING misused is a dangerous thing.

You can smother someone with a PILLOW.

You can take a bottle of excellent Dunn Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 and smash it over someone's head, and then jam the broken bottle into their throat.

Hell, you can take a well educated high IQ human brain and use it to spread Leftist propaganda that will get people killed, ruin lives and communities and tear this nation apart.

I can't imagine why you'd say about David Koresh if he were a Muslim.

When you are arguing AGAINST controlling who enters our nation to exclude hostile people, you are saying to be weak.

web1_kkk5_t300.JPG

People were NOT quiet in 1980. Plenty of leftists and communists and atheist and gays and ect. ect ect. were fighting against the Christians and their beliefs and culture and desired policies in 1980.

Hell, that was a big part of what the Counter Culture was about. From the 60s, and it's roots in the 50S!

The people who were NOT fighting back and who learned to fight back where the Christians who were politicized by the attacks on them by the Left.

And so what if the GOP is 90% white? Is that supposed to be some sort of evidence of wrong doing on their part?

Oh, and I almost forgot.

When you are arguing AGAINST controlling who enters our nation to exclude hostile people, you are saying to be weak.
Aside from Jillian simply being an idiot who cant follow the logic of your posts, the Marxists like anything that weakens America in any way shape or form.

Muslims who believe in Sharia law can never assimilate.
What is this based on? I know one Muslim well and he gets along fine with everyone. He is deeply religious so that makes him a bit different from us secular types but no different from other religious types, such as Mormons.
Dude, saying that one wants Sharia law is not merely being religious. It means you want to change the secular system of laws to be based on Muslim Hadith and the Quran.

To transform our secular government into a religon based government is inherently unamerican and unassimilable.

What is this based on? I know one Muslim well and he gets along fine with everyone. He is deeply religious so that makes him a bit different from us secular types but no different from other religious types, such as Mormons.
Dude, saying that one wants Sharia law is not merely being religious. It means you want to change the secular system of laws to be based on Muslim Hadith and the Quran.

To transform our secular government into a religon based government is inherently unamerican and unassimilable.

Imagine if a Christian said " I want to institute Judea law in the US" the left would go ballistic LOL

Oh, I seen mention of concentration camps, JakeStarkey , now he's a guy who applauds concentration camps.

My friend has no need or desire to change our laws, his point is that Sharia law is a way of living for himself. He won't drink alcohol or borrow money but he doesn't want to ban alcohol or loans.

Our laws are hardly secular. For many years the weekend was Sunday, the Christian Sabbath and many places ban alcohol sales on Sunday (or at least used to). There are plenty of other examples both old and new.

Dude, saying that one wants Sharia law is not merely being religious. It means you want to change the secular system of laws to be based on Muslim Hadith and the Quran. To transform our secular government into a religon based government is inherently unamerican and unassimilable.
Imagine if a Christian said " I want to institute Judea law in the US" the left would go ballistic LOL Oh, I seen mention of concentration camps, JakeStarkey , now he's a guy who applauds concentration camps.
F&B continues to stutter when he sees me coming, as well he should. Gingrich is constitutionally wrong. However, he can ban nationalities from immigrating to America until vetted. If Christianity was instituted as a state religion, the responsible right to responsible left would incarcerate those who did it, for violation of the Constitution. Hmmm . . . F&B seems to be hoping for a FEMA camp in his future.

My friend has no need or desire to change our laws, his point is that Sharia law is a way of living for himself. He won't drink alcohol or borrow money but he doesn't want to ban alcohol or loans.

Any individual can have personal interpretations of what a system of thought is, but that does not change the general understanding of what that system is or means for everyone else. By Muslim beliefs a large population of Muslims should not be ruled by heathen, but must wage war on the heathen. Polygamy is allowed, strict dress codes applied, apostates executed and slavery allowed and many other things that are incompatible with our culture and norms.

If you friend chooses to not live by or apply those meanings of Sharia to our country that is his choice, or his sleight of hand.

Our laws are hardly secular. For many years the weekend was Sunday, the Christian Sabbath and many places ban alcohol sales on Sunday (or at least used to). There are plenty of other examples both old and new.

That was a secular law as it was applied to secular entities, for secular reasons.

A religious law would be a law that compells you to do religious things like attend church, or refrain from, like disallowing the eating of meat.

Another example would be the Church of England which is a state sponsored church whose clerics are paid with everyone's taxes.

By Muslim beliefs a large population of Muslims should not be ruled by heathen, but must wage war on the heathen. Polygamy is allowed, strict dress codes applied, apostates executed and slavery allowed and many other things that are incompatible with our culture and norms.
All these things can also be said of us. There are several places that enacted anti-Sharia laws, mostly I think because Americans are afraid of being ruled by non-Christians. Muslims are supposed to spread their faith as are Christians, how that was accomplished was not unlike how Christianity was spread. I traveled to a Morocco for a few weeks and found the people there friendly and generous. Not any different from us.

Another example would be the Church of England which is a state sponsored church whose clerics are paid with everyone's taxes.
Churches here are tax-exempt so the state is sponsoring ALL churches.

Forum List

Back