Gingrich: "We have never seen a wealthy adult suck up the way Romney is sucking up to Trump!"

It really is pretty unseemly.

I wonder what his family thinks of it.

"donald trump is a phony...a fraud! his promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University! he's playing Americans for suckers...he gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat!" - Romney, March 3rd

I can see Trump letting bygones be bygones and considering Romney

By how does Romney demean himself and go begging for a job after declaring to the world that Trump is unfit to be President?

I can see Trump letting bygones be bygones and considering Romney

By how does Romney demean himself and go begging for a job after declaring to the world that Trump is unfit to be President?

The same way americans bitch about jobs and being left behind in a rerigged economy, and then two weeks later brawl in malls at shopping events supporting the very economic system they say they've had enough of.

Romney is such a lap dog

Trump-Romney-Car-e1479524210422.jpg

"donald trump is a phony...a fraud! his promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University! he's playing Americans for suckers...he gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat!" - Romney, March 3rd

Romney was correct, and the voters he too disdain didn't listen to him, and voted for the charlatan & demagogue Trump has proved to be. Few if any of Trumps supporters know that they elected a Plutocrat who has surrounded himself with other members of the Republican nobility. Most of these barons, dukes & wannabes know the King they treat obsequiously is unfit for the office to which he was elected. They kiss his ass in the hope of securing a job, most are unfit to hold (read: Giuliani, Gingrich, Romney & Kellyanne Conway).

[I literally laughed out loud when Romney was reported to have said he was qualified to be Sect. of State because he had traveled the world - mindful of Palin's alleged remark mocked by SNL, "I can see Russia from my porch"]

What has been done in the last quarter century has shocked the world, America has become an Authoritarian Plutocracy, not by a bloody coup, but by the stroke of the pen of five members of the Supreme Court and the slow and constant attack on education in America. Voters vote by emotion, few apply sagacious reasoning in casting their vote: they vote by party label; by 30-second commercials on TV, news broadcasts which are little more than gossip; or simply stay home and spent the time complaining to their neighbors and others, "ain't it awful".

Last edited:
Romney didn't go seeking Trump. The administration is courting him. For what purpose who knows. They might seriously be considering him. Or they may be doing it just so they can falsely claim Romney is begging for a job.

The guy is a millionaire. He doesn't need to beg anyone for a job. But he will serve if he is called.

Newt is just still sore over getting his butt kicked in 2012

Well, the president elect hasn't taken office yet and has started following through with his promises so far. Why didn't Obama call Carrier and work for the people? Answer: He could give a shit.

Forum List

Back