Ginsburg: No Confirmation, But Interesting

Nothing like the prospect of a conservative majority in the SC to make liberal heads explode. LOL
So there isn't already a conservative majority?

Not really. Roberts is a turncoat and Kavanaugh isn’t a hardcore conservative by any means, he was just demonized because he isn’t a fringe leftwinger and he was picked by President Trump.

Nothing like the prospect of a conservative majority in the SC to make liberal heads explode. LOL

Not really. Roberts is a turncoat and Kavanaugh isn’t a hardcore conservative by any means, he was just demonized because he isn’t a fringe leftwinger and he was picked by President Trump.
Sorry, the Civil Rights Act won't be repealed....Gays will still be allowed to get married and may even be protected from being fired from their jobs or evicted from their homes....but at least your precious conservative SC will continue to rule in favor of large corporations...which is really all that matters to conservatives anyway...

Sorry, the Civil Rights Act won't be repealed....Gays will still be allowed to get married and may even be protected from being fired from their jobs or evicted from their homes....but at least your precious conservative SC will continue to rule in favor of large corporations...which is really all that matters to conservatives anyway...

I could care less if queers want to pretend they are married. Just keep them away from children and positions of authority and national security, they are too mentally deranged.

This is a perfect nutbag thread. And it’s a nice example of how fake news floats in your weird fantasy land.

If you have to begin your comment with “If this is true....” you should stop before you make an ass out of yourself.

If Ms. Ginsburg were to retire during the Trump Administration, her reputation among liberals would plummet. Her friends would throw her under the bus.

That's why I don't think it will happen. Ginsburg is a Far Left True Believer, a card carrying member of the ACLU. I don't think that she'd resign even if she had tubes up her nose 24/7.

It all depends upon the shape of her telomeres. When it's time to go, it's time to go.

I don't know why, but I have this feeling that Mrs Ginsburg has not only retired from the Supreme Court .....but has also retired from this world . :dunno:

If Ms. Ginsburg were to retire during the Trump Administration, her reputation among liberals would plummet. Her friends would throw her under the bus.

That's why I don't think it will happen. Ginsburg is a Far Left True Believer, a card carrying member of the ACLU. I don't think that she'd resign even if she had tubes up her nose 24/7.
I think impeachment should be brought up against her. She is committing an injustice to our system of government.

I think impeachment should be brought up against her. She is committing an injustice to our system of government.

The House of Reps is in control of the Far Left, so zero chance of impeachment of Ginsberg.

Before impeachment of Ginsberg or before whatever.....we need proof of life.

Libtard TV talking head says.....
giphy.gif

They keep insisting she'll be returning shortly.

Ruthie, you're very old, in ill health, time to call it a career.

That blip on the Fox graphics the other day of her obit wasn't a "mistake" on their 7-second delay. It was a message to Lib MSM outlets. And it was simple: "Are you going to tell them or are we?"...

That blip on the Fox graphics the other day of her obit wasn't a "mistake" on their 7-second delay. It was a message to Lib MSM outlets. And it was simple: "Are you going to tell them or are we?"...

I dont see how they make a mistake like that.
Someone had to have entered it into the stream at some point.

Yep. And like I say, I think it was a “are you going to tell them or will we?” message.

Yep. And like I say, I think it was a “are you going to tell them or will we?” message.

Could be. But with FOX's slight turn to the left these days it's hard to say.
It's as weird as the nuke warning in Hawaii. How the hell does that even happen?

Forum List

Back