Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

The worst economy since the depression...an attack on American soil that killed 3000 people. The American dollar is perhaps only 5 -10 years away from serious decline...etc. et.

When Ed Sullivan announced The Beatles : It was like Hitler at Nuremburg

changedtheworld ie establishment types like Frank Sinatraetc wearlinglonghairlol

He was doing a concert with his All-Star Band in the late 1990s - I was sitting by by self -was on the outs......

He looked me straight in the the eye at length -

I doubt theBeatles would have been as succesfull without Ringo.

Gavethem their happy-go-lucky googy image,

Heard this wacko nutjob conspricary in 1970 -Life Mag sent team to his farm in Scotland to interview him.

Supposed to have edied in an accident in 1966 - before DNA testing. The imposter must have been pretty good.

His appearance change over the years - so did mine _ I don't look the same today as I did in 1970.

Was this all a big conspiracy to keep the Beatles going - who broke up in 1970 anyway?????????? ???

Last edited:
its getting old

Theres lot of thing I like about Paul - like being a major Part of the Beatles.

But some other stuff - with all the wives.

And he never has really been upfrongt about the "Paul Is Dead" thing. (where did that come from?)

Can we see a birth certificate??

its getting old

Theres lot of thing I like about Paul - like being a major Part of the Beatles.

But some other stuff - with all the wives.

And he never has really been upfrongt about the "Paul Is Dead" thing. (where did that come from?)

Can we see a birth certificate??

None of his wives were trophy wives. John Lennon didn't have good looking wives either for some reason.

They could have had anyone.

Forum List

Back