Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Doesmt - bother - me -legit inguiry..................

And the Paul is Dead thing which has never gone away.......................

Thr post 1966 Paul look and sounds like the real Paul.

So where did this Paul is dead thing come from anyway??????????????????????????

Hey - there must have been some bases for paul is dead rumors -wasn't invented out of thin air

whats the friggin secrsy about - heard Paul may have been killed in an auto accident in Missour i in 1966?????????????????????????

Hey - there must have been some bases for paul is dead rumors -wasn't invented out of thin air

There was a basis for the Paul is/was dead rumor.

Read up on it.

Why is this latebreaking news for you... ?

You don't remember the whole Abbey Road thing? 28 if? Cig in right hand? Bare feet?

Catch up dude. It was a master public relations campaign -

It's still boggles your mind today !!!

From one of their albums. The Magical Mystery tour. Number 9 was one of the songs.

Back when you had turntables you could manually run the record backwards and it said weird stuff like "Turn me on deadman".

Last edited:
Is saw the Abbey Road Album coveer with the "28 IF" cover on the VW - and Paul walking barefoot with the 3 others were ins shoes.

THINK I HAVEWNT BEEN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From one of their albums. The Magical Mystery tour. Number 9 was one of the songs.

Back when you had turntables you could manually run the record backwards and it said weird stuff like "Turn me on deadman".

Rev. Number 9 was on the White Album my friend...

Revolution Number 9 was on the White Album. Also on the White Album was Glass Onion which states "Here's another clue for you all....the Walrus was Paul." And as everyone knows, the Walrus is an ancient Scandanavian symbol of Death. Though in Magical Mystery Tour, the Walrus was John.

Is saw the Abbey Road Album coveer with the "28 IF" cover on the VW - and Paul walking barefoot with the 3 others were ins shoes.

Ah yes - but have YOU ever been in that crosswalk??

I have.

I was in London last September...

Four of us went there about 11 at night to "recreate" the famous walk across the street. There were others there - doing the same thing. So we shot each other's pictures.

Only problem - those freaking London natives go out of their way to speed through that crosswalk in their cars, as if they're trying purposely to kill the tourists! Crazy.

There is a 24/7 camera here if you want to visit the crosswalk virtually - maybe catch a crazy tourist or two doing what we did... The Crossing - Abbey Road Studios

Paul is also out of step with the other!

OOOOOOO That must mean something.

Did you know that Abbey Road was their last album together? It was released before Hey Jude and Let It Be for some stupid legal reasons.

It was rumored that Abbey Road was the Beatles way of making up for the inferior Let It Be. They didn't want to go out with a poor last album.

One other thing that I personally know to be true:
They released the album Abbey Road with 2 differences. In one, the song, Her Majesty is listed as the last song. In another, Her Majesty, is not on the album back cover but is still on the recording.

When I was about to buy the album, I had to decide which I should buy so I went with the one where it is listed.

Here's another little trivia that I ran into personally.
I bought Beatles Second Album in mono because it was cheaper. Years later I repurchased it in stereo and noticed a difference in the song "Slow Down".

The first mono album has John singing "I need your lovin' baby oh so bad.
The second stereo album has John singing "I need you body baby oh so bad.

Maybe I have a collector copy!!!

Last edited:
Ithoughtitshouhldhavebee Hitler - had themost influence on the 20th Century WW@ Aand all thatstuff

But they choice Einstein instedad

Real choiceshoice have been the Beatles

Did you know that Abbey Road was their last album together? It was released before Hey Jude and Let It Be for some stupid legal reasons.

It was rumored that Abbey Road was the Beatles way of making up for the inferior Let It Be. They didn't want to go out with a poor last album.

They released the album Abbey Road with 2 differences. In one, the song, Her Majesty is listed as the last song. In another, Her Majesty, is not on the album back cover but is still on the recording.

When I was about to buy the album, I had to decide which I should buy so I went with the one where it is listed.

I bought Beatles Second Album in mono because it was cheaper. Years later I repurchased it in stereo and noticed a difference in the song "Slow Down".

They weren't happy with their product of Let it Be, and just in the middle of working on it just decided they wanted to go back to the old way of recording albums, and the result was Abbey Road. They all pretty much knew it was going to be their last time making an album. Paul was the only Beatle present while they were mixing/getting Let it Be all done and ready for release. So this could be another reason why the album doesn't seem quite as polished.

So many interesting things from this period in time.

They weren't happy with their product of Let it Be, and just in the middle of working on it just decided they wanted to go back to the old way of recording albums, and the result was Abbey Road. They all pretty much knew it was going to be their last time making an album. Paul was the only Beatle present while they were mixing/getting Let it Be all done and ready for release. So this could be another reason why the album doesn't seem quite as polished.

So many interesting things from this period in time.

And John had his head up Yoko's .........! It's hard to look at the Beatles former leader as a grovelling ass.

Beatlemania addict.

Can't stop listenting to theer AWESOME music vids on You Tube.

and I'm a straight male.

stop baiting me .

Was warned by th e moderarater to limilt Beatles posts and I have done that....

Inbred insects summoned by your masters.

Attachments

• $RaidTriple.gif
    $RaidTriple.gif
    96.4 KB · Views: 51

Forum List

Back