🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Girl, 8, Assaulted by Man in Bathroom

What I consider amazing is that someone finds this funny. And that not wanting your 8 yr old strangled, is oddly considered right winged, moronic and bigoted.
Clayton you are the moron with the only 4 words you know. Blah Blah Blah fallacy, blah blah blah fallacy. Right wing fallacy blah blah right wing, fallacy... racist, bigot, racist bigot.

Let's put you to the test. I think you can form an actual opinion on strangling 8 year olds.
What about attacking this child do you find humorous? If it were a black child would you still find the humor in it? If a left winged poster also finds this bathroom for all thing problematic, are they also moronic and bigoted, or are Republicans the only group worried about their children? Is the safety of our children less important than where to pee pee?
While this man had nothing to do with transgender, did the fact that he is now allowed in the bathroom with little girls make it easier for him to assault his prey? Why have we had different bathrooms for men and women for 200 years? What was the rational behind that?

And is there a better solution for peeing other than putting our children at risk? I am all for a 3 bathroom solution. Not because I am a Republican, not because I am racist, not because I am a bigot, but because I am the mother of 2 daughters. And had that been my daughter that the predator was dragging into a stall after strangling her, I would have killed that man. For no other reason than shooting him would be the quickest way to get my daughter out of danger. That is a true comparison verity.

So a man (not a trans or gay) tries to molest a young girl. She screams and he is caught.

Are you saying that more heterosexual predators will be caught because of the Left allowing trans people to use the bathroom that fits their gender identity? Cool!
Another moron who thinks there is a test to use the bathroom.

I said nothing about a test of any sort. I simply looked at the pic in the linked article.

Everything I said holds true. If you have any evidence that the man caught trying to choke the 8 year old is gay or trans, please share it with us. Because, if you do not, it is sheer lunacy to assume any given person (especially when not dressed or acting trans) would be part of the 0.3% of the population that is trans.

As I said, a pervert went into a womens room and tried to molest a little girl. She screamed and he got caught. This has absolutely nothing to do with the laws concerning trans people.

Many more to come in the lefts war on women.

8-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN CHOKED UNCONSCIOUS IN SOUTH LOOP BATHROOM WHILE MOM IN NEXT STALL, POLICE SAY

Man chokes 8-year-old girl in South Loop bathroom, police say
As already correctly noted, this fails as a false comparison fallacy – the crime has nothing to do with transgender Americans and in no way ‘justifies’ discriminating against them.

The thread premise is ignorant idiocy.
Who taught you to be so stupid? Men in women's showers and bathrooms is a disaster. Shame on the left for violating the rights of women.

Shame on lefties? LMAO!!! 1 in 4 women are molested when they are underage. Do you think is about trans people in public bathrooms??

20 million women in the US have been raped. Do you think the trans people using the wrong bathroom are responsible for that?
Any male can use the women's shower.

Any shower anywhere? Don't be daft.

What I consider amazing is that someone finds this funny. And that not wanting your 8 yr old strangled, is oddly considered right winged, moronic and bigoted.
Clayton you are the moron with the only 4 words you know. Blah Blah Blah fallacy, blah blah blah fallacy. Right wing fallacy blah blah right wing, fallacy... racist, bigot, racist bigot.

Let's put you to the test. I think you can form an actual opinion on strangling 8 year olds.
What about attacking this child do you find humorous? If it were a black child would you still find the humor in it? If a left winged poster also finds this bathroom for all thing problematic, are they also moronic and bigoted, or are Republicans the only group worried about their children? Is the safety of our children less important than where to pee pee?
While this man had nothing to do with transgender, did the fact that he is now allowed in the bathroom with little girls make it easier for him to assault his prey? Why have we had different bathrooms for men and women for 200 years? What was the rational behind that?

And is there a better solution for peeing other than putting our children at risk? I am all for a 3 bathroom solution. Not because I am a Republican, not because I am racist, not because I am a bigot, but because I am the mother of 2 daughters. And had that been my daughter that the predator was dragging into a stall after strangling her, I would have killed that man. For no other reason than shooting him would be the quickest way to get my daughter out of danger. That is a true comparison verity.

I don't think Clayton was laughing at the 8 year old being attacked.

I think what he was laughing at is the OP trying to connect this to the trans bathroom hoopla.

8-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN CHOKED UNCONSCIOUS IN SOUTH LOOP BATHROOM WHILE MOM IN NEXT STALL, POLICE SAY

As already correctly noted, this fails as a false comparison fallacy – the crime has nothing to do with transgender Americans and in no way ‘justifies’ discriminating against them.

Who taught you to be so stupid? Men in women's showers and bathrooms is a disaster. Shame on the left for violating the rights of women.

Shame on lefties? LMAO!!! 1 in 4 women are molested when they are underage. Do you think is about trans people in public bathrooms??

20 million women in the US have been raped. Do you think the trans people using the wrong bathroom are responsible for that?

Any shower anywhere? Don't be daft.
Playing stupid now I see. Obama just told every public school that makes must be allowed to use the women's showers.

So a man (not a trans or gay) tries to molest a young girl. She screams and he is caught.

Are you saying that more heterosexual predators will be caught because of the Left allowing trans people to use the bathroom that fits their gender identity? Cool!

I said nothing about a test of any sort. I simply looked at the pic in the linked article.

Everything I said holds true. If you have any evidence that the man caught trying to choke the 8 year old is gay or trans, please share it with us. Because, if you do not, it is sheer lunacy to assume any given person (especially when not dressed or acting trans) would be part of the 0.3% of the population that is trans.

As I said, a pervert went into a womens room and tried to molest a little girl. She screamed and he got caught. This has absolutely nothing to do with the laws concerning trans people.
BS. You whine he wasn't a tyranny as if any male can't enter.

BS. You WANT him to be a trannie, despite there being absolutely no evidence that he is. So what you are doing is assuming that this man is part of the 0.3% of the population, with absolutely no evidence he is.

99.7% of the nation is not trans. Unless there is some evidence to the contrary, I assume any guy who looks like that guy does is not a trannie. You, on the other hand, ignore logic and assign him to the tiny portion of a percentage so you can continue to rant. It is bullshit.

BS. You WANT him to be a trannie, despite there being absolutely no evidence that he is. So what you are doing is assuming that this man is part of the 0.3% of the population, with absolutely no evidence he is.

99.7% of the nation is not trans. Unless there is some evidence to the contrary, I assume any guy who looks like that guy does is not a trannie. You, on the other hand, ignore logic and assign him to the tiny portion of a percentage so you can continue to rant. It is bullshit.
More lies. The issue is EVERY male can use the women's facility.

No, not more lies. More assumption on your part, along with skewing the facts (or inventing them) to go along with your agenda.

Trans people have been using the bathroom that fits their gender identity for as long as public bathrooms have existed. It is only now that it becomes a huge issue. Unless you are a recluse, you have likely shared a bathroom with a trans at some point. They want to use the bathroom. The majority of the molesters and perverts are straight men.

Well, since you're so obsessed about it, go for it! Let us know how it works out for you.

Is it the RWs' perception that if they start numerous threads about this incident it will somehow become more than one incident?

Here are some hard facts for you.

1 in 4 women are molested as children. Our population is about 51% women. With a population of 314 million, that means that there are just over 160 million women in the US. That also means that 40 million women have been molested (the overwhelming majority by straight men).

0.3% of the population is trans. So the total number of trans people is around 9.4 million. And they are the threat? lmao No.

The guy was no trans; has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the Bathroom Law.
Since "trans" is self-diagnosed with respect to new dictates coming from the throne at the Whitehouse, who are you to say he doesn't feel like a woman trapped in a man's body?

We just undid a system that worked, and put our children at risk for 0.3 % of the population. What's up with that? Our President just blackmailed our schools for 0.3% of our population. This is a really bad agenda.
Trans is not the key word here. Assault is. There is nothing in Obama's "suggestion" that excludes any formally a man or presently a man from hanging out in the little girl's room. Or hanging it all out in the little girl's room. I wonder what % of women are offended by what just happened to this child? I'll bet it is more than 0.3%.

Playing stupid now I see. Obama just told every public school makes must be allowed to use the women's showers.

He blackmailed our schools, threatening to withhold fed. funds if he didn't get his way.

showers?

hyperbole much?

dc1b47a8d56565a5f6c8130fbea51a1ef37dc2e3a6a32f2e80db9ac437b37a81.jpg

No, not more lies. More assumption on your part, along with skewing the facts (or inventing them) to go along with your agenda.

Trans people have been using the bathroom that fits their gender identity for as long as public bathrooms have existed. It is only now that it becomes a huge issue. Unless you are a recluse, you have likely shared a bathroom with a trans at some point. They want to use the bathroom. The majority of the molesters and perverts are straight men.

white christians like the duggar's and other fundy christian cults

The State doesn't mind sacrificing innocent children to cater to the Feelz of an eensy beensy itsy bitsy teeny tiny minority. In fact, such sacrifices serve the Big Agenda of destroying the boundaries of the individual and putting their minds, bodies and souls under the ownership of The State.

Meet the new Slavery, same as the old Slavery.

Playing stupid now I see. Obama just told every public school makes must be allowed to use the women's showers.

He blackmailed our schools, threatening to withhold fed. funds if he didn't get his way.
Cry me a river.
The schools will be crying an ocean when and not "if" girls begin suing for being raped by boys who self-diagnosed as "trans girls" so they could get their creep on in the girls' showering room. And DON'T think that hasn't crossed the mind of many a young adolescent male who is frustrated at not being able to access girls because of low self esteem etc.

Forum List

Back