Girl Claims That Trump Faked His Assassination Attempt and You Won't Even Believe The Reason Why

Not to mention the fact that I think that I do believe that there have been WAY more Republican presidents assassinated than Democrats. The only Democrat one that I can think of right now is JFK.
Republicans were the party of Lincoln but today they`re the party of the Ku Klux Klan. I hope that you`re just pretending to know absolutely nothing about U.S. history, home school.

Republicans were the party of Lincoln but today they`re the party of the Ku Klux Klan. I hope that you`re just pretending to know absolutely nothing about U.S. history, home school.

I wasn't home schooled and isn't that true? Weren't three out of the four presidents killed Republicans?

That has to be the stupidest thing you said. The most racist people in the world are liberals. Just ask a black conservative.

The only theory that works right across the board for all the events that took place, has to include pig's blood being produced under the cover of the podium.

All the shots fired by the shooter missed by 3 or 4 feet and killed or injured those who got in the way.

There were assassination conspirators involved in the events that took place.

The very important question remaining is on whether on not Trump owns all the law enforcement and security involved?

Are Kamawla's SS agents loyal to her or are they loyal to somebody else? Is Kamawla just a dead lady walking?

Yes those Black conservatives like being a big fish in a small pond. All 3 of them. They`re the GOP`s trophy lawn jockeys.

And you called me dumb. Newsflash! I don't have a college degree and I had all special education classes but you made me look like Albert Einstein today so you have my gratitude for that.

Yes those Black conservatives like being a big fish in a small pond. All 3 of them. They`re the GOP`s trophy lawn jockeys.
Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson.....it took me 3 seconds to think of three black conservatives. Give me another minute and I'll think of another 100.

You're kind of stupid, aren't you.

And I bet you hate any black conservative, too.

Explain yourself. Are you saying that Biden and Harris are Klan members but they`re hiding it?
1724094388630.png

Forum List

Back