Girl cries tears of joy at news she is going to see Trump in person

Awe! She knows her White privilege will be protected when Trump's elected. We should all shed a tear that this country will soon be returned to the people it was created for by the founders, White people! Good times are coming.

Everyone loves Trump. 95% of the people here love Trump!!
Love him or hate him better get used to saying President Trump for the next 8 years. The Obamatards get to get a taste of what we have dealt with for 8 years....but at least they will benefit from a better economy,strong country and a patriotic president who bows to NO ONE.

Love him or hate him better get used to saying President Trump for the next 8 years. The Obamatards get to get a taste of what we have dealt with for 8 years....but at least they will benefit from a better economy,strong country and a patriotic president who bows to NO ONE.

That's what you want in a president? Someone who makes the economy better? Oh, that'd be Obama.

You want someone who bows to now one. Why?

You want the US to be a strong country. I'm assuming you want more war to make the US look "strong". More war, more debt = better economy? Are you mad?

That's what you want in a president? Someone who makes the economy better? Oh, that'd be Obama.

You want the US to be a strong country. I'm assuming you want more war to make the US look "strong". More war, more debt = better economy? Are you mad?
Sure everyone from Arby's to Zaxby's is hiring! Want a fast food job!? Thank the Obama Economy.
I want a strong leader Obama is not one
No I don't want more war. I want us to leave the world the hell alone but have a military ready and capable of defending this country in case of an attack. I want the military put on the southern border to shoot mexicans!

Awe! She knows her White privilege will be protected when Trump's elected. We should all shed a tear that this country will soon be returned to the people it was created for by the founders, White people! Good times are coming.

you christian crackas stopped breeding you are now only 46 percent of the population and going down fast :laugh2::laugh2:

Sure everyone from Arby's to Zaxby's is hiring! Want a fast food job!? Thank the Obama Economy.
I want a strong leader Obama is not one
No I don't want more war. I want us to leave the world the hell alone but have a military ready and capable of defending this country in case of an attack. I want the military put on the southern border to shoot mexicans!

The way the economy is heading is nothing to do with Obama. It's to do with the US as a whole. No one is looking to the future, looking for the competition that lies ahead and the skills that students now will need as adults.

Trump is calling for the US to have MORE manufacturing jobs, you know, the ones that don't pay very much money and you can do without high school education, and people are saying he's right.....

Forum List

Back