Girl excels on boys football team

So when is the right wing smear campaign going to start against someone not competing against their own birth gender?

I'm guessing never.
Idiot.

A woman competing against men is not the same as a man competing against women. Men have natural physical advantages with strength, speed and reaction time. Nobody is impressed by a man beating women because he has an unfair advantage. The reverse is actually very impressive.

If she wants to play football she has that right.

It is really REALLY STUPID though...

She has no football career in her future. She is not biologically engineered for football contact.

There are great sports for girls. Tackle football is not one of them in my opinion.

She has no football career in her future. She is not biologically engineered for football contact.

There are great sports for girls. Tackle football is not one of them in my opinion.
Yes.

Hopefully nobody is wasting her time with fueling dreams of playing professionally.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Some girls do have the genetics to play the game but not very many of them do.

She is GOING to get hurt at some point - maybe badly.
I have no problem with women playing on a men's team IF they're good enough but football is not a good idea.

I would have a problem hitting a girl on the field as hard as I would hit a guy.

Unless of course she was able to ring my bell a few times then I'd have to rethink that!
Hell no. She wants to play with the boys she's gonna get hit like the boys.

Hell no. She wants to play with the boys she's gonna get hit like the boys.
But would you? It's been 50 years since I played little league football but I'm just not sure that I would really try to hit a girl as hard as I could.

But would you? It's been 50 years since I played little league football but I'm just not sure that I would really try to hit a girl as hard as I could.
Boy you better believe it. Same as I'll knock a bitches teeth out if she pulls a weapon on me. I'd floor her AND do my little football dance after.

Forum List

Back