Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed

Hey, HillBillyJilly, you ever think it's simply CNN TRYING to recover some of it's viewership, as the Ft. Hood shooting fades away.... The Clinton News Network, has to do something before it starts on the HILLARY CLINTON ALL THE TIME coverage.... they have to wait for her to say she's running!:cuckoo:

hillbilly jilly? um... not so much.

and the answer is .... no.

but thanks for the wacko take on things.

BUT, I didn't rant about Kentucky, when the topic was Oklahoma! Moron!

^^^^^^^^^^

nutter self-professed 'vigilante' still one of the stupidest people on the planet.

haven't they banned this sock yet?

9189283.jpg

Hey, HillBillyJilly, you ever think it's simply CNN TRYING to recover some of it's viewership, as the Ft. Hood shooting fades away.... The Clinton News Network, has to do something before it starts on the HILLARY CLINTON ALL THE TIME coverage.... they have to wait for her to say she's running!:cuckoo:

^^^^^^^^

"vigilante" the sock... still one of the stupidest people on the planet.

but feel free to live your life as a loser troll... I understand it's all you can aspire to.

Then it must be true! :lol:

:crybaby:

I treat respectfully those who treat me the same. And when kg got out of line snarking in The Tavern, I reported her ass, like I have reported you in time's past.

Yup, as I have reported your stupidities.

Yurt, be polite and you will be treated the same. That means in all threads, act like a man, not a whine baby.

so you do in fact run to the mods and cry and then lie that i do what you do

LOL

btw...no mod has ever talked to me about anything you reported

LOL

Last edited:

^^^^^^^^

"vigilante" the sock... still one of the stupidest people on the planet.

but feel free to live your life as a loser troll... I understand it's all you can aspire to.

I didn't think bitches came this stupid, but then I forget about liberal bitches!. Only thing they're good at is a Lewinsky! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Won't be long before this one ends up in the conspiracies forum.

What? Did she call him and tell him? Doofus.

Forum List

Back