Girls’ Soccer Game Suspended over ‘Traumatizing’ Pro-Trump Chants. HAHAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Game shouldn't have been suspended. The refs should have told the crybabies you lose the game.

Girls' Soccer Game Suspended over 'Traumatizing' Pro-Trump Chants - Breitbart

april 19 2016 A recent girls soccer game in Elkhorn, Wisconsin, was suspended after a group of Elkhorn students directed a series of pro-Trump chants at Latino students on the opposing team.

The opposing team, Beloit Memorial High School, asked the game’s referees to suspend the game after the chants rendered Beloit’s student athletes incapable of returning to the field. High school soccer rules allow referees to suspend play due to “outside interference.”

“They came off the field and weren’t able to finish the game because they were too upset and distraught over what happened to them,” Denu said. “One of the girls was cradled in the arms of one of our assistant coaches for a good 15 to 20 minutes.”

LMAO what a bunch of pansies
Why should you care if other people are assholes or not? Grow up.

So you think it's okay for kids to hurl racial slurs at opposing team members? I had it happen to me in high school when I was on the basketball team.

We're raising an entire generation of pussies who won't be able to deal with the shit sandwich life gives them on a daily basis.

So you think it's okay for kids to hurl racial slurs at opposing team members? I had it happen to me in high school when I was on the basketball team.
Exactly what racial slurs were said? I couldn't find any.

This is a good teaching moment for the offended girls. Out in the real world people say things you will not like...get over it!

This is a good teaching moment for the offended girls. Out in the real world people say things you will not like...get over it!

Shouting build the wall to a team full of Hispanic kids is blatantly racist, but you already knew that

Shouting build the wall to a team full of Hispanic kids is blatantly racist, but you already knew that
IMO it's prejudice not racist.

Last edited:

People are assholes. That's just life. They shouldn't let it discourage them; it should have empowered them.
Those comments being racial are perception only. They could just want everyone to speak English and they are just politically active. lol..

How do you know the team were all Hispanics?

Words hurt only weak kneed pansies.

A team that walks off the field are LOSERS, but according to political correctness, should still get trophy for participation.r

The offended kids were told to be offended, that is clear BUT it is also quite clear that the offending children were also motivated by adults to do this, with more in mind than taunting the other team on the field.

In short, both sides were asshole adults ruining a childs' game.

Illegal alien isn't a race.

If the Hispanic kids were really upset about it, they should have channeled their energies onto the field and got angry enough to win.

Instead they cried their way back to the buses.

Illegal alien isn't a race.

Hispanic is, but you already knew that. Keep justifying tactless, racist behavior by your ilk and then keep asking yourself why brown people don't vote Republican.

If the Hispanic kids were really upset about it, they should have channeled their energies onto the field and got angry enough to win.

Instead they cried their way back to the buses.

So when did that happen to you?

Forum List

Back