GISMYS = GOD is my SOURCE=GISMYS!!

PHARISEES did not like JESUS'S style either,they even said JESUS did his works with demon power.== Galations 1:3= You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.

Last edited:
PHARISEES did not like JESUS'S style either,they even said JESUS did his works with demon power.== Galations 1:3= You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant.

So Paul was from Satan?
He would find you completely unacceptable in your behavior.
You don't have to please me.
Paul tells you what pleases God.
You don't care.
Why do you hate God so much?

You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10 and you PHARISEE???

You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10 and you PHARISEE???

You aren't addressing my posts.
Already said, it is God you are displeasing by turning your back on what scripture demands of you.
What a horrible advertisement.

Already said, it is God you are displeasing by turning your back on what scripture demands of you.

your pharisee opinion is worth zero!!! JESUS HAS SOME WORDS FOR YOU IN MATTHEW ch. 23

your pharisee opinion is worth zero!!! JESUS HAS SOME WORDS FOR YOU IN MATTHEW ch. 23

Not my opinion.
Paul's.

You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10 and you PHARISEE??? get behind me satan and begone!!!!!!

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? matthew ch 23

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? matthew ch 23

Paul.

JESUS'S WORDS TO YOU PHARISEE TYPES==But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

JESUS'S WORDS TO YOU PHARISEE TYPES==But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

Paul.

JESUS'S WORDS=Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It is because you are prevented from doing so! 44 For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth—there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars. 45 And so when I tell the truth, you just naturally don’t believe it! ==At that point the Jewish leaders picked up stones to kill him. But Jesus was hidden from them, and walked past them and left the Temple. JOHN 8:43

JESUS TALKING TO THE PHARISEES!!!==Jesus said to the people, “I am the Light of the world. So if you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood your path.”

13 The Pharisees replied, “You are boasting—and lying!”

14 Jesus told them, “These claims are true even though I make them concerning myself. For I know where I came from and where I am going, but you don’t know this about me. 15 You pass judgment on me without knowing the facts. I am not judging you now; 16 but if I were, it would be an absolutely correct judgment in every respect, for I have with me the Father who sent me. 17 Your laws say that if two men agree on something that has happened, their witness is accepted as fact. 18 Well, I am one witness, and my Father who sent me is the other.”
John 8:12-17

JESUS TALKING TO THE PHARISEES!!!==Jesus said to the people, “I am the Light of the world. So if you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood your path.”

14 Jesus told them, “These claims are true even though I make them concerning myself. For I know where I came from and where I am going, but you don’t know this about me. 15 You pass judgment on me without knowing the facts. I am not judging you now; 16 but if I were, it would be an absolutely correct judgment in every respect, for I have with me the Father who sent me. 17 Your laws say that if two men agree on something that has happened, their witness is accepted as fact. 18 Well, I am one witness, and my Father who sent me is the other.”

Paul.

JESUS'S WORDS=Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It is because you are prevented from doing so! 44 For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth—there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars. 45 And so when I tell the truth, you just naturally don’t believe it! ==At that point the Jewish leaders picked up stones to kill him. But Jesus was hidden from them, and walked past them and left the Temple. JOHN 8:43 ==JESUS TALKING TO THE PHARISEES!!!==Jesus said to the people, “I am the Light of the world. So if you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood your path.”

==JESUS TALKING TO THE PHARISEES!!!==Jesus said to the people, “I am the Light of the world. So if you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood your path.”

I am the Lord; that is my Name! I will not give my glory to anyone else. Isaiah 42:8==It is the Lord Who gives us the strength to produce wealth. He is our Source. In Deuteronomy 8:18 But you shall [earnestly] remember the Lord your God, for it is He Who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.==MAKE GOD YOUR SOURCE!!! Jeremiah 29.11-13

Given this, and Colossians 1:16
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

and Romans 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Gismys as true believers and disciples, we should be able to find God's glory and purpose in ALL things, where Revelations 21:5 says of the Lord:

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

Shall we pray in agreement that all things be made new in Christ Jesus
for the Glory Purpose and Grace of God?

There is no need for rejection or condemnation where:
God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:17

I am the Lord; that is my Name! I will not give my glory to anyone else. Isaiah 42:8==It is the Lord Who gives us the strength to produce wealth. He is our Source. In Deuteronomy 8:18 But you shall [earnestly] remember the Lord your God, for it is He Who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.==MAKE GOD YOUR SOURCE!!! Jeremiah 29.11-13

Given this, and Colossians 1:16
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

and Romans 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Gismys as true believers and disciples, we should be able to find God's glory and purpose in ALL things, where Revelations 21:5 says of the Lord:

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

Shall we pray in agreement that all things be made new in Christ Jesus
for the Glory Purpose and Grace of God?

There is no need for rejection or condemnation where:
God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:17

WE WILL NOT be able to find God's glory and purpose in SIN AND EVIL!!! EVIL AND sin are satan and man's creation!! proof??? we create sin everyday of our lives,all mankind needs JESUS as our LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

PERSONAL ATTACKS!!! = A SIGN OF GUILT AND SHAME!!! and you??? JESUS SAYS TO BELIEVERS= If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.…John 15:18-19
PTL. NO WEAPON used against me shall prosper!!!!

Not even scripture?
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Paul says that SHOULD describe you if you have the Holy Spirit.
Do you think anyone on here would describe you in those terms?
I have asked this of you repeatedly but you always ignore it.
What are you afraid of?
Confronting that you are doing this all wrong, according to the scripture you pretend to hold in high regard?
Aren't all of your posts attacks and accusations?
Will you ignore this again?

Dear BruceBeat: I see that you express true concern and compassion for our fellow believer whose purpose is not clear by the messages as posted.

May I please join you in prayer in Christ to uplift our brother, to remove all past and future obstacles and stumbling blocks, and in place we all receive God's wisdom, insights and understanding as to how to connect and share freely for mutual benefit and God's higher purpose?

I tried guessing what the real issue is motivating this need for outreach and interaction.

Perhaps addressing the homosexuality issue, that has yet to be resolved publicly?

Not sure. If we can please be united in prayer to uplift our brother GISMYS and all people around him and on this board, so that we all receive more of God's grace and blessings, and CLEAR understanding of the direction we should take and concerns to focus on.

Thank you, in Jesus name we pray. Amen!

Last edited:
WE WILL NOT be able to find God's glory and purpose in SIN AND EVIL!!! EVIL AND sin are satan and man's creation!! proof??? we create sin everyday of our lives,all mankind needs JESUS as our LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

Correct. So how can we as believers unite more as a church body, to invoke perfect love and truth to cast out all fear and evil sin.

We are not to provoke anger, or incite division which is of the Devil, a trick to divide and conquer so the house cannot stand on a weak foundation.

How do you envision inspiring repentance, asking forgiveness, and receiving God's grace for salvation of humanity as God's promise fulfilled in Christ?

What vision and purpose has God given you, what do you see as the key stumbling blocks you are called to help remove that are keeping humanity from the Kingdom of God?

Forum List

Back