GISMYS = GOD is my SOURCE=GISMYS!!

WE WILL NOT be able to find God's glory and purpose in SIN AND EVIL!!! EVIL AND sin are satan and man's creation!! proof??? we create sin everyday of our lives,all mankind needs JESUS as our LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

Correct. So how can we as believers unite more as a church body, to invoke perfect love and truth to cast out all fear and evil sin.

We are not to provoke anger, or incite division which is of the Devil, a trick to divide and conquer so the house cannot stand on a weak foundation.

How do you envision inspiring repentance, asking forgiveness, and receiving God's grace for salvation of humanity as God's promise fulfilled in Christ?

What vision and purpose has God given you, what do you see as the key stumbling blocks you are called to help remove that are keeping humanity from the Kingdom of God?
SIMPLE!!! GIVE PEOPLE GOD'S WORD AND WARN THEM OF THE COAST OF SIN. GOD SAYS HIS WORD will not return void!!

WE WILL NOT be able to find God's glory and purpose in SIN AND EVIL!!! EVIL AND sin are satan and man's creation!! proof??? we create sin everyday of our lives,all mankind needs JESUS as our LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

Correct. So how can we as believers unite more as a church body, to invoke perfect love and truth to cast out all fear and evil sin.

We are not to provoke anger, or incite division which is of the Devil, a trick to divide and conquer so the house cannot stand on a weak foundation.

How do you envision inspiring repentance, asking forgiveness, and receiving God's grace for salvation of humanity as God's promise fulfilled in Christ?

What vision and purpose has God given you, what do you see as the key stumbling blocks you are called to help remove that are keeping humanity from the Kingdom of God?
SIMPLE!!! GIVE PEOPLE GOD'S WORD AND WARN THEM OF THE COAST OF SIN. GOD SAYS HIS WORD will not return void!!

Another way you are proving scripture wrong!
LOL!

Another way you are proving scripture wrong!
LOL!

DON'T you know satan laughs when he sees a "believer" trying to attack a REAL BELIREVER?? Begone satan!!!!

WHO was the very worst most evil attackers JESUS faced here on earth??? answer the false "religious" leaders of his time here= pharisees!!! IT WAS THEM THAT SCREAMED,"CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUICIFY HIM!!! and you??

JESUS'S WORDS=Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It is because you are prevented from doing so! 44 For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth—there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars. 45 And so when I tell the truth, you just naturally don’t believe it! ==At that point the Jewish leaders picked up stones to kill him. But Jesus was hidden from them, and walked past them and left the Temple. JOHN 8:43

Why would God create a being like that??

GISMYS = GOD is my SOURCE=GISMYS!! ===JESUS'S WORDS=Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It is because you are prevented from doing so! 44 For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth—there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars. 45 And so when I tell the truth, you just naturally don’t believe it! ==At that point the Jewish leaders picked up stones to kill him. But Jesus was hidden from them, and walked past them and left the Temple. JOHN 8:43

Forum List

Back