Giuliani 2024

Should Giuliana run in 2024 after GEOTUS Donald Trump?

• Total voters
Rudy Giuliani Taps Alan Dershowitz for Legal Advice Following Federal Raid

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 1.37.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 1.36.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 1.35.05 PM.png

"So I say, 'Rudy, What do I look like to you? -
a friggin'
forklift?'"

tenor.gif

I sincerely believe that the person who will contest candidate Kamel-Toes in the next round is not yet visible on the public stage. Everyone and everything out there now is old, stale or both.

I sincerely believe that the person who will contest candidate Kamel-Toes in the next round is not yet visible on the public stage. Everyone and everything out there now is old, stale or both.
This is why it's so important to donate as much as possible to Trump's new PAC. He will make sure all the RINOs are weeded out by 2024. He will make sure our presidential candidate in 2024 is a true conservative and patriot.

Rudy is a darn good lawyer, he'll make it through this without a scratch. There's no doubt Americans would support Rudy if he decided to run for president.

He hadn't been in court in thirty years.

And then when he went back into court as Trump's lawyer to argue for Trump's Big Lie that the election was stolen, he won exactly zero cases.

Finally, he was told by the FBI that has a target by Russian intelligence with his dealings in Ukraine. He still went into that country, and what he did led directly to Trump's first impeachment vote.

But keep on clinging!

This is why it's so important to donate as much as possible to Trump's new PAC. He will make sure all the RINOs are weeded out by 2024. He will make sure our presidential candidate in 2024 is a true conservative and patriot.
Funny...
Republicans lost with Trump. Bigly.

"I believe exonerated is the appropriate description."
Although, informed positions have been cogently argued that the appropriate descriptions was "jury nullification".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is why it's so important to donate as much as possible to Trump's new PAC
I would demur. As I'm sure you well know, Don Trump hardly has a confidence-inspiring track record with other people's money.
Instead, I would suggest the poster 'lenny' and his blog-followers donate to Steve Bannon's Build the Wall project. After all, those immigrants are still coming.
Maybe a wall could stop 'em. It's been said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know Giuliani ran for president before?

Oh, merde', Colfax!
Now, you've gobsmacked us.
We were worried before, now we're scared.
I had forgotten.
After 4yrs with the guy who I thought America couldn't get a worse candidate than.....and then you come along and scare the bejesus outta us with President Tucker Giuliani.

I'm startin' to think we may have dodged a bullet.

acquitted, not exonerated.
I believe exonerated is the appropriate description. And Rudy is an experienced lawyer to will eat the prosecutor for lunch.
Acquittal means a jury has found you not guilty, which is a legal status. ... Exoneration means that evidence has been produced that proves that a person cannot be guilty of a crime with which they were charged.

No evidence was presented to prove Trump not guilty. The senate acquitted because no evidence was presented to prove innocence.

Rudy violated FARA rules.
They dont issue a search warrant for a former presidents lawyer unless they have a rock solid case.

Forum List

Back