Giuliani assisted by two FOX legal analysts in search for Biden dirt

Why was Hunter Biden getting paid $50,000 per month? I think they could clear this up pretty quickly by detailing the work Hunter Biden was doing there that would support that kind of salary.
Tough. It's a private company. And Biden is accused of no wrongdoing whatsoever. So you get nothing.

The entire GOP-trump plan is to keep shouting....BUT BIDEN!

Even after the former Prosecutor says there was no criminal action....trumo will use the same method he uses with all his lies....He will keep shouting his assertions until someone believes him.

Of course his followers already believe his lies....cause they are pretty slow....

Sounds like now a second whistle blower is coming forward claiming illegal influence on trump tax audit.

trump IS AN EVIL MAN!

Report: Rudy Giuliani Worked With Fox News Legal Guests on Secret Project to Dig Up Ukraine Dirt on Joe Biden

The snake are crawling to the surface.....all being directed by the Liar in Chief.

trump is using all his Mafia tactics to pervert the next election....

Why don't any interviewers ask crooked Rudy WHY Trump and his stooges decided to go after Biden only AFTER Biden was beating the crap out of Trump in the polls......

Is this a "coincidence"......or "belated indignation"????

The dam has broken.....learn to swim Trump cultists....lol

Shit floats to the surface....the trump mafia is about to become common knowledge....
Schift floats to the surface, and the DemNazi Mafia is about to be sleeping with the fishes.

Report: Rudy Giuliani Worked With Fox News Legal Guests on Secret Project to Dig Up Ukraine Dirt on Joe Biden

The snake are crawling to the surface.....all being directed by the Liar in Chief.

Why don't any interviewers ask crooked Rudy WHY Trump and his stooges decided to go after Biden only AFTER Biden was beating the crap out of Trump in the polls......

Is this a "coincidence"......or "belated indignation"????

The dam has broken.....learn to swim Trump cultists....lol

When is Biden going to release his transcripts of his Extortionist acts wtih The Ukraine?

Shit, you mean to tell me a campaign is trying to find dirt on an opponent? This is a first. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, you're smart as fuck.

No....a so called presidential using foreign aid to extort the Ukrainian President....that is criminal and an abuse of power. More scum will float to the top..

Yep, there were quite a few that coulda sworn the Steele Dossier was real
Go ahead and name one. Then we can compare your fantasy list of zero to the list of 300 I have. And all laugh at you.

Alrighty then, your the one that said there was 300 or so, now you want me to name them...dang, you are an idiot.
No, I challenged you to name one. You, of course, cannot, because you are talking out of yer ass.

Yep, there were quite a few that coulda sworn the Steele Dossier was real
Go ahead and name one. Then we can compare your fantasy list of zero to the list of 300 I have. And all laugh at you.

Alrighty then, your the one that said there was 300 or so, now you want me to name them...dang, you are an idiot.
No, I challenged you to name one. You, of course, cannot, because you are talking out of yer ass.

trumpettes are all hat and no saddle....

Forum List

Back