Giuliani concedes he lied about election workers in Georgia

Most likely they have him dead to rights and he's trying everything he can to mitigate the damage.
Pretty much..a Nolo plea has the same weight as guilty..but without admitting liability. He's hoping that the appearance of admission will forestall the consequences of liability.
I doubt that it will work....but I guess we'll see.

You realize he didn’t say one way or another. He just didn’t contest it because whether he lied or not isnt legally important to this case
Not legally important? I thought truth was a complete defence in defamation cases in the US. No?

Exactly. Rudy said he won't contest the allegation. Why would an innocent man with lots of money and resources take a conviction if he wasn't innocent?
Wrong.

Rudy is involved in a civil matter, first of all. So, we aren’t even talking about guilt or innocence.

Secondly, he has chosen not to waste time contesting an element or two. This boils the issues (plural) down to just one issue.

Thirdly, your ignorance is undeniable.

Wrong.

Rudy is involved in a civil matter, first of all. So, we aren’t even talking about guilt or innocence.

Secondly, he has chosen not to waste time contesting an element or two. This boils the issues (plural) down to just one issue.

Thirdly, your ignorance is undeniable.

Chosen not to waste time on a central part of the case? Or he can't defend it and is trying mitigating a loss.

I think we'll see the latter when he loses anyway.

Your blind partisanship is undeniable.

Chosen not to waste time on a central part of the case?

Dear Father Oblivious.

If a statement he made turns out not to have been accurate, what is there to defend? You moron.
Or he can't defend it and is trying mitigating a loss.
Wrong again, retard. Maybe he can’t defend his mistake. Thankfully, that’s not all the plaintiff has to establish. So, he and his lawyers appear to agree that the best course is to focus on the issue that matters. That wouldn’t mitigate a loss. If it works, it avoids a loss altogether. You moron.
I think we'll see the latter when he loses anyway.

If. I know you’re a homer. But still, you don’t get a vote on the jury. You moron.
Your blind partisanship is undeniable.
Nah. It’s called objectivity and accuracy. You wouldn’t ever be able to understand. You moron.

Its not lying if he believed it when he made the statements.... but he can't prove it because the election data was destroyed....
Why did they destroy the data should be the question....

Of course he knew he was lying. A couple of days after that Senate hearing, Georgia's Secretary of State's office corrected those lies, pointing out Trump's lawyers showed the lawmakers selectively edited scenes from the surveillance video; and that looking at the entire video proved nothing illegal or nefarious took place in the State Farm Arena. Some time later, they even went on 60 minutes to explain the lies by Trump's attorneys...

They had this whole video. They know what happened here. They intentionally misled people and that's what's so frustrating. It's one thing to think you have suspicions but to intentionally mislead people using falsified evidence by giving them only part of it is infuriating.

Of course he knew he was lying. A couple of days after that Senate hearing, Georgia's Secretary of State's office corrected those lies, pointing out Trump's lawyers showed the lawmakers selectively edited scenes from the surveillance video; and that looking at the entire video proved nothing illegal or nefarious took place in the State Farm Arena. Some time later, they even went on 60 minutes to explain the lies by Trump's attorneys...

They had this whole video. They know what happened here. They intentionally misled people and that's what's so frustrating. It's one thing to think you have suspicions but to intentionally mislead people using falsified evidence by giving them only part of it is infuriating.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

With the admission by Rudy, then his statements in the past become a civil matter and the ladies will probably seek some financial compensation.

Now in the court of public opinion, Rudy has shown how the mighty have fallen. Its clear his motive for making those accusations was to help Trump. Even without irrefutable proof, he pushed a narrative that was dicey at best. IF he is wrong then its a lie that harms regular people whom are just trying to do a job.

His credibility has taken a beating and he just another Trump casualty.

While Trump lives on in the mind of his supporters. Begging the republicans in power to save "Me"

th

If he gets mercy, he then will focus on seeking revenge.

Last edited:
You can't defame someone if you didn't use a name to do it.... You can say all day that the ballot center in a given area of the country is corrupt... Rudy never named anyone....
You just make this shit up as you go along don't you?
Rudy has already confessed.

Forum List

Back