Giuliani concedes he lied about election workers in Georgia

He will not contest that he made false statements. Why would he do that if he thinks they can't prove he did?
I suspect he recognizes that in that district, he has about as much a chance at a fair trial as Trump would have in Manhattan or DC. Corporations OFTEN settle cases they know they aren't guilty of.

You just make this shit up as you go along don't you?
Rudy has already confessed.
He confessed to making inaccurate statements about the election in Georgia... he was wrong but he never defamed anyone... if you can prove me wrong I'll listen... so far none of you snowflakes have proven me wrong about the defamation charge...

Of course he knew he was lying. A couple of days after that Senate hearing, Georgia's Secretary of State's office corrected those lies, pointing out Trump's lawyers showed the lawmakers selectively edited scenes from the surveillance video; and that looking at the entire video proved nothing illegal or nefarious took place in the State Farm Arena. Some time later, they even went on 60 minutes to explain the lies by Trump's attorneys...

They had this whole video. They know what happened here. They intentionally misled people and that's what's so frustrating. It's one thing to think you have suspicions but to intentionally mislead people using falsified evidence by giving them only part of it is infuriating.

So now you are a mind reader?....

He confessed to making inaccurate statements about the election in Georgia... he was wrong but he never defamed anyone... if you can prove me wrong I'll listen... so far none of you snowflakes have proven me wrong about the defamation charge...
Seems like accusing people of coming serious crimes would be pretty defamatory.

Seems like accusing people of coming serious crimes would be pretty defamatory.
He never mentioned anyone's name... so who did he defame?...
if you are angry at Rudy's behavior what do you think about this?....

What position is Giuliani elected to?

Anything.... and I mean ANYTHING.... to distract from this....

Ghouli served as the Rapist and Traitor's shyster. In that capacity he attacked these two Women. By his words and by his actions, put the lives of both Mother and Daughter at grave jeopardy.

He lied about these two Women did. He accused them of manipulating ballots.

Defamation is the lest of he did, he put a target on their backs and did not care.

Ghouli served as the Rapist and Traitor's shyster. In that capacity he attacked these two Women. By his words and by his actions, put the lives of both Mother and Daughter at grave jeopardy.

He lied about these two Women did. He accused them of manipulating ballots.

Defamation is the lest of he did, he put a target on their backs and did not care.
They did manipulate ballots. It is on a video. The excuses are laughable.

Dear Father Oblivious.

If a statement he made turns out not to have been accurate, what is there to defend? You moron.

Wrong again, retard. Maybe he can’t defend his mistake. Thankfully, that’s not all the plaintiff has to establish. So, he and his lawyers appear to agree that the best course is to focus on the issue that matters. That wouldn’t mitigate a loss. If it works, it avoids a loss altogether. You moron.

If. I know you’re a homer. But still, you don’t get a vote on the jury. You moron.

Nah. It’s called objectivity and accuracy. You wouldn’t ever be able to understand. You moron.

It's a defamation suit. He won't contest that his statements were a lie. That's a pretty good advantage for the plaintiffs. You can spin it any way you like, but Rudy is in trouble.

You claim to be objective with your sig line? Laughable.

I know when the childish name calling starts, you have nothing more and I have won the argument.

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back