Giuliani concedes he lied about election workers in Georgia

The presidents son was in a criminal courtroom today and these dumb ass clowns want to talk about Rudy... LMFAO you are exactly what's wrong with America....
I know. A plea deal falling apart is very unusual. Stay tuned.

Rudy is fucked. You might as well just get used to that.

I know. A plea deal falling apart is very unusual. Stay tuned.

Rudy is fucked. You might as well just get used to that.
Nothing is going to happen to Rudy... this too will be forgotten as soon as the next get Trump bone is tossed to you anti American freedom freaks....

Answer the question dummy....

1690417352994.png

1690417445780.png

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720.84.2.pdf

Attachments

• 1690417298217.png
    1690417298217.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 3
So I am planning a trip to Europe and I had an appointment with a travel agent today... we now have to have a VISA to enter Europe... so I asked why the change and the response was security... Security I asked... why?.... don't the Europeans trust us anymore?... she said its not you its due to all the unknowns Biden has let into America....

Now isn't that more topical than Rudy?....

so Rambunctious ...

why the 'funny' emoji, 'eh?

you claimed he never mentioned a plantiff yet i gave you the signed statement with both plaintiffs names AND squid boy admitting liability, AND he signed it.

so no matter how you slice it & dice it ... rudy admitted to the defamation & now the only thing left is to bankrupt him.

so Rambunctious ...

why the 'funny' emoji, 'eh?

you claomed he never mentioned a plantiff yet i gave you the signed statement with both plaintiffs names AND squid boy admitting liability, AND he signed it.

so no matter how you slice it & dice it ... rudy admitted to the defamation & now the only thing left is to bankrupt him.
I love watching this shit fall apart on you guys....

Forum List

Back