Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

Look here Canuk, the President has the sole authority to declassify anything he wishes...You don't know what you're talking about.

Easy enough to determine based on the markings on the documents.

no it was clearly wrong to have them, he wasn’t in compliance with the PRA. With that said, that’s not a crime. moreover he was working with them to give them what they wanted and to ensure he keep his personal items

what is far worse though is that none of that justified the stalinist raid of a political rival

He was NOT working to give them what they wanted. He was stalling, delaying and lying to them about what he had. He even ignored a subpoena.

The Affidavit provides proof positive that they handled Trump with kid gloves. Prosecutors are asking why he was allowed to keep this stuff for so long without intervention.

He was NOT working to give them what they wanted. He was stalling, delaying and lying to them about what he had. He even ignored a subpoena.

The Affidavit provides proof positive that they handled Trump with kid gloves. Prosecutors are asking why he was allowed to keep this stuff for so long without intervention.
why do you lie? like the evidence and facts…but you don’t care?

You don’t know what he was or was not doing…reports were that he was working with them.

I give it a week until we hear Trump say: "My personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told me I could take and keep Top Secret documents, in a barely secured place within my home."

Trumps home is secured by the same people that secure the WH. How fucking stupid are you?

I give it a week until we hear Trump say: "My personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told me I could take and keep Top Secret documents, in a barely secured place within my home."

1661698711178.png
1661698816070.png

:lmao:

What a lame-ass excuse.

If the documents are not marked up as unclassified, then they're not.
haha markings don’t matter at all…you should of learned this from the clinton scandal

Wrong, know nothing….The very fact that the President took them could be argued declassification.

LOLOL

No, it can't. If they weren't marked up as unclassified, they weren't. And by the way, not a single person who worked in the White House has confirmed Trump wanted those documents declassified. He's only saying that now because he's caught.

LOLOL

No, it can't. If they weren't marked up as unclassified, they weren't. And by the way, not a single person who worked in the White House has confirmed Trump wanted those documents declassified. He's only saying that now because he's caught.
So, you believe some bureacrat that Trump appointed has power over Trump? That’s absurd.

Sorry there sparky....Exec order 13526 is still in effect....So, you're wrong.
I'm just glad Biden has the same power.

This to me is another example of how Republicans want an authoritarian leader. But only when it's a Republican president. But you guys and Trump hated it that Trump's hands were tied as POTUS. It's not like being CEO where you rule. You answer to us. Congress can stop you. So you guys love these presidential pardons, declassifying secret information,

Don't ever complain about Clinton or Biden selling secrets to a foreign agent. We now know Trump sold secrets to Russia, Saudi Arabia and I'm sure the list is long. And he put agents in jeopordy. He made America less safe. Traitors.

Forum List

Back